Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Offspring: Descendants - Post Apocalyptic RPG - OOC - [7/8] Starting!  (Read 5560 times)

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile

Would it be too overpowered if I ammended rubbery body to reduce physical (but not heat, electricity etc.) damage by 25% in addition to everything listed? Or would I have to cut the pain threshold bonus in half? Or, third option, do you think I should just swap it out entirely?
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

PTW. Most likely going wolf or similar canine.
Black lives matter.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile

Edited skills and items to be more specific. Also replaced the "unhinged jaw" skill. Wasn't sure where I was going with that.

Edit: I'm Aldo not sure how much damage the average attack does, so my proposed dice rolls may be way off.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 06:40:10 pm by S34N1C »
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile

Anything I should balance on my ants sheet?
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Edited my rubbery body ability. To help set a time limit for amphibious living, about how long is a turn?
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile

Edited my rubbery body ability. To help set a time limit for amphibious living, about how long is a turn?
"AP: Days are divided into three sections: Morning, Afternoon, and Evening, after which you may need to go to sleep, depending on your species. Each section is 6 hours of in-game time in Summer, five in Autumn, four in Winter, five again in Spring, then back to Summer.
One AP is equal to 3 hours. Therefore, you get (in total) 6 AP in summer, 5 in spring/autumn and 4 in winter. Some actions don't necessarily take a whole 3 hours, and will be Minor Actions. I will take these as they come, and these include walking, talking, and interacting with minor things in the world. Major Actions (that take a large amount of time) will be confirmed after each person has posted one, and each turn can consist of multiple minor actions, but one Major Action. Major actions are overarching goals, and will essentially consist of a series of rolls and minor actions strung together to achieve a certain goal." - Quote from mechanics spoiler

Would it be too overpowered if I ammended rubbery body to reduce physical (but not heat, electricity etc.) damage by 25% in addition to everything listed? Or would I have to cut the pain threshold bonus in half? Or, third option, do you think I should just swap it out entirely?
Reduce it to 25%, as its currently 50%. Aside from that, your sheet looks good. Accepted. Will also make Amphibious allow you to produce mucous from any water source.

Anything I should balance on my ants sheet?
No, not really. It seems good as of yet. Sure you don't want any items? Otherwise, accepted.

Edited skills and items to be more specific. Also replaced the "unhinged jaw" skill. Wasn't sure where I was going with that.

Edit: I'm Aldo not sure how much damage the average attack does, so my proposed dice rolls may be way off.
Okay, I'm just gonna be blunt, and I'm really sorry but, I don't think I want you in this game. Nothing personal, I just have my own opinions. Apologies if this offends you.

It should be balanced, tell me if i have to change something.
Spoiler: Nosfy (click to show/hide)
Maybe some more detail? Also, grammar/spelling errors.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile

No offense taken. Sad I don't get to play, but I still look forward to watching.

Although, would you mind saying what it was that put you off so I can fix it for future games?
« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 10:18:48 pm by S34N1C »
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No offense taken. Sad I don't get to play, but I still look forward to watching.

Although, would you mind saying what it was that put you off so I can fix it for future games?
Well, the one game I've seen you in, you haven't posted altogether too much, and I'd like for a bit of RP to happen in this game. Also, it might just be this one time but your sheet seems to be lacking proper grammar :v I have a thing about that.
When in doubt, use puns.
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
that's pretty gay

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile

Ok. Thank you, I'll work on that.

Glory to United Forenia!

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Amphibious updated with flavor text and a number of actions that Nariglen can survive out of water (based on the given number of actions in a season), and I took your suggestion for reducing rubbery body's damage resistence.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 10:59:50 pm by ironsnake345 »

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile

I'm fine with no items. It makes for a challenge on start.
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Okay, everyone who's making a sheet or has been accepted, change your positive and negative traits sections to one, combined Traits section. I'll provide the appropriate point values to make it equal 0 when I edit your sheets.
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

:I
This got me interested because of creative animals. I:
Talked with Digi on this over discord.

Communal relationships with others are accepted right? :P (I mean, since I can't carry much of 'anything', I can just fly around and tell people what's going on and such. Scout mouse?)

E: Fixed cut and paste errors :I
« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 06:45:10 am by Tiruin »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

TIRUIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*glomps*
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

:I
This got me interested because of creative animals. I:
Talked with Digi on this over discord.

Communal relationships with others are accepted right? :P (I mean, since I can't carry much of 'anything', I can just fly around and tell people what's going on and such. Scout mouse?)
Yeah, they're all good, and Accepted, obviously :p.

That's 3 so far, I think I'll make the limit 8 for now, with a waitlist just in case.
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay
Pages: 1 [2] 3