Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 40

Author Topic: Multiverse Bugaboo [IC Thread]: Probably Dead On Arrival  (Read 17769 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Multiverse Bugaboo [IC Thread]: Probably Dead On Arrival
« on: November 04, 2016, 11:45:08 am »

You awaken.

Well, specifically, you awaken in a clearing. The sky above seems relatively normal for those of you who're accustomed to blue skies and bright, singular suns. The trees around you also seem relatively normal, if you're used to your trees having trunks with bark on them and bushy leaves. The well-trodden ground nearby tells you that there's likely people who pass by here regularly, judging by the footprints and the ground that has had all grass trodden from its surface.

You can see smoke coming from below. You seem to be on a hilltop.

Nearby, a blonde man in light clothing- material and clothing-wise- awakes.

OOC Thread

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Multiverse Bugaboo [IC Thread]: Probably Dead On Arrival
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2016, 11:47:36 am »

Ray awakens groggily, confused by something entirely different...

"Wha...This isn't Red Moons...The stars are all wrong..."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2016, 12:02:04 pm »

A woman in a broad, black hat and matching dress has managed to land from whatever resultes in her being here folded up, face in the dirt and knees underneath her.  Her words are muffled by the ground. "Owww... I screwed that one up."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2016, 12:03:21 pm »

A large, armored figure looks around slowly, one hand gripping the sword on its waist and the other the weapon's scabbard.

...Sunlight, trees, grass... A forest clearing in the day, but why, how? What brought me here?

At this point they notice the others in the area. Their grip tightens, and they survey everyone else warily.
Black lives matter.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2016, 12:04:36 pm »

"AaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAA X-SLAAAAAAASH" And suddenly a strangely-outfitted guy flies upwards, rapidly waving his two plastic-looking sabers(?) around in a cross shape over and over again blindly, not caring who he hits.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2016, 12:07:43 pm »

A pair of well dressed people in military fatigues which could be placed at about world war 2 era stand up looking around. One is a woman with Jackal ears and a bushy tail qeuitly curses in French as she looks about. The man, totally mundane by most forms of sight, looks around silently before finally sighing.
"... This isn't Italy."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2016, 12:08:56 pm »

Ray, should the wildly flailing guy look like they have any chance of bapping, stepping on, or otherwise disturbing himself (or perhaps a particular girl laying nearby him?) blocks their strike with a rod of shadows.

"No, it isn't Italy at all."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2016, 12:11:58 pm »

A man wearing some sort of stealth suit awakens on the ground next to the others. He groggily gets up, not sure exactly how he got here.

"Where am I? Who are you people?"
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2016, 12:13:22 pm »

With a small, quizzical tilt of their head, the figure relaxes their hands and watches this silly flailing person. Was he trying to be threatening...?

A woman in a broad, black hat and matching dress has managed to land from whatever resultes in her being here folded up, face in the dirt and knees underneath her.  Her words are muffled by the ground. "Owww... I screwed that one up."

The figure notices the young woman and slowly approaches her. They take a knee and gently place one quite big hand on her shoulder.
Black lives matter.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2016, 12:13:52 pm »

The Jackal woman lightly smacks the man and points to the smoke and then to the trail. She says something in French to him and he nods.
"Welp, I don't intend to stay here with... burlesque dancers and insane cavalry officiers. Good day to you all."
The pair starts off towards the smoke with a small amount of speed.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2016, 12:14:08 pm »

A man wearing some sort of stealth suit awakens on the ground next to the others. He groggily gets up, not sure exactly how he got here.

"Where am I? Who are you people?"
"So far as I can tell, not on Earth at all, judging by the stars, maybe not even in the same galaxy, or even universe...  I'm Ray..."
Sigtext

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2016, 12:14:13 pm »

Marisa flops over on her side. Upon doing so, she notes the various people around her, and sort of skitters backward with about as much grace as one would expect while hurriedly chanting an incantation. The flying guy and anyone near him might start to feel a bit sleepy...
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2016, 12:15:12 pm »

Marisa flops over on her side. Upon doing so, she notes the various people around her, and sort of skitters backward with about as much grace as one would expect while hurriedly chanting an incantation. The flying guy and anyone near him might start to feel a bit sleepy...
The figure notices the young woman and slowly approaches her. They take a knee and gently place one quite big hand on her shoulder.
Black lives matter.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2016, 12:17:18 pm »

"Nate. "
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2016, 12:19:53 pm »

Even without outside interference, the red-colored guy manages to make himself trip with his flailing. "Ah! Ow!" He flops on his face, groaning into the dirt. He seems to be trying to pull himself back up, to no avail.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 40