Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 35

Author Topic: Power Hungry Mafia - D3 - Game over, town and survivor win!  (Read 60175 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Power Hungry Mafia - D3
« Reply #465 on: November 10, 2016, 06:00:09 pm »

Unvote, you did say it was non-kill actions. Evidently my hangover is not quite gone yet.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: November 10, 2016, 07:20:20 pm »

UXLZ, what results are you expecting to see from juicebox's hospital director ability?

At least one doctor. Probably not more than two.
Ahhh~ She looked into your eyes,
And saw what laid beneath,
Don't try to save yourself,
The circle is complete.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: November 11, 2016, 12:06:55 am »

My main points for lynching TDS is he's either telling the truth and then his alignment can't be confirmed.  Or he's lying and can be lynched.  Also the role he claimed is really synergistic (I mean come on unlynchable and two powers that mess with incoming actions that's just unreal) Either way we will probably learn more about him by lynching him and we have zero chance of lynching a townie.
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: November 11, 2016, 12:25:41 am »

Considering the claim of unlynchable, TDS should be fine. Myself too, if we were so incined, but I'd like to check with Shakerag that if a player has an all-purpose revive and a specific-trigger revive that the all-purpose doesn't get consumed first.

Ahhh~ She looked into your eyes,
And saw what laid beneath,
Don't try to save yourself,
The circle is complete.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: November 11, 2016, 08:28:17 am »

I meant to say this earlier, but RL events prevented me from doing so. I just realized that mypower has changed to that of a serial killer. I would like to continue halping the town, so... Who ya wamme kill?
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

juicebox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: November 11, 2016, 08:46:15 am »

Yourself? I mean Imic if you're an SK then our best bet is to lynch you.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: November 11, 2016, 08:57:25 am »

Lynch me if yer want, but I would like to at least help the town before I die. Please?
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: November 11, 2016, 09:21:35 am »

Imic, 'cause we can't let an anti-town role go...
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: November 11, 2016, 09:47:41 am »

Considering the claim of unlynchable, TDS should be fine. Myself too, if we were so incined, but I'd like to check with Shakerag that if a player has an all-purpose revive and a specific-trigger revive that the all-purpose doesn't get consumed first.
If a player had a generic revive and a trigger revive and was killed in a manner that would trigger the latter, that would be resolved first.

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: November 11, 2016, 09:50:49 am »

D3 will end Friday November 11th at 12:30 PM Central time.  There is 1 extension left in the day.

Vote Count
------------------------
TheDarkStar (2) - fillipk, UXLZ
Imic (2) - juicebox, hector13
hector13 (0) -
juicebox (1) - Imic
fillipk (0) -
UXLZ (0) -
No Lynch (0) -

Not Voting (1) - TheDarkStar

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: November 11, 2016, 10:53:22 am »

Lynch me if yer want, but I would like to at least help the town before I die. Please?

Imic

Odds are if you're claiming SK you're actually something else (watcher, etc), but there's no way you're town with that claim. And since we've lynched a lot of mafia, that makes me think that you might be one of the few anti-town people left.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: November 11, 2016, 11:55:06 am »

Imic

Odds are if you're claiming SK you're actually something else (watcher, etc), but there's no way you're town with that claim. And since we've lynched a lot of mafia, that makes me think that you might be one of the few anti-town people left.
You have a point. Yeah, lynch me. I don't need to be told by the game that I have won, I can win however I like. Fire away.
Unvote
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: November 11, 2016, 01:32:15 pm »

D3 will end Friday November 11th at 12:30 PM Central time.  There is 1 extension left in the day.

Vote Count
------------------------
TheDarkStar (2) - fillipk, UXLZ
Imic (3) - juicebox, hector13, TheDarkStar
hector13 (0) -
juicebox (0) -
fillipk (0) -
UXLZ (0) -
No Lynch (0) -

Not Voting (1) - Imic

Imic was lynched!

Imic was Unhinged Bus Driver With a Medkit (sk).

UXLZ was killed!

UXLZ has returned to life!

All town-aligned players have won!
juicebox (survivor) has won!

Scumchat 1
Scumchat 2
Deadchat

Full flips and action processing to be posted after I run an errand.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Power Hungry Mafia - D3 - Game over, town and survivor win!
« Reply #478 on: November 11, 2016, 01:38:54 pm »

Well! :P I was right about the multiple scumteam funtime.
AND we got downpowered because of randomness. Double the fun! :P

...Although I'm really curious about my teammate there :-\ with the day-game.
Can you run another one, Shakerag? :3 I'd love to play another!

Also hmpf! I got misdirected on Reyn :I
« Last Edit: November 11, 2016, 01:41:02 pm by Tiruin »

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Power Hungry Mafia - D3 - Game over, town and survivor win!
« Reply #479 on: November 11, 2016, 02:30:52 pm »

TheDarkStar
Explosive Space-time Anomaly
Town
Wincon: You win when all anti-Town factions are dead. (Mafia, Cult, SK, Lyncher, and Assassin)
Judas (auto): If you are lynched, you will be revived and become an ally to the mafia.
Suicide Bomber (day): You can suicide-bomb a player during the day, killing you and your target.
Timewarp (auto): You live in a zone of slow time. All actions targeting you have their effect delayed until the following day/night.
Amnesiac <Dirty Bomber> (???): You have lost your memory. You might eventually regain it. An Amnesiac has a 1 in 3 chance of regaining his memory each morning.
[Dirty Bomber (town; super-rare; 4+ players): You can irradiate everyone in the game, giving all other players new roles. You can only do this once. Actions: (day)irradiate (1 use)]
Nexus (auto): Any ability targeting you will target a random player instead. (It might randomly end up still targeting you.)

Never did cure his amnesia.  Sorry.

FallacyofUrist
Secretly Fallen Angel
Town
Wincon: You win when all anti-Town factions are dead. (Mafia, Cult, SK, Lyncher, and Assassin)
Angel (auto, night): You can protect another player. You will also revive upon death once per game.
Anarchist (auto): Chaos is good! As long as you are alive, each other player's night action has a 50% chance of affecting a random player.
Pillar of the Community (auto): You show up as a town version of your role on death.
Nightmare (1-shot night): Once during the game at any time, you can kill another player. This kill negates all forms of protection, and the target won't revive. You can't be detected by trackers or watchmen.
Mystery <Reflecter> (night): You have a night ability, but you don't know what it does. You can give someone a reflection shield. Any other actions targeting that player will be reflected back.

Imic
Unhinged Bus Driver With a Medkit
Town

Serial Killer
Wincon: You win when all other players are dead.
Bus Driver (night): You may bus two players, causing any actions that would affect one to affect the other instead.
Mystery <Changeling> (night): You have a night ability, but you don't know what it does. You can permanently swap roles with another player. (Your teams don't change.)
Mad Gunman (auto): If you are lynched, you will kill a random player who voted you that day.
Manic-Depressive Doctor (night): You can protect other players from kills. Each protection stops one kill, and lasts for one night.  You have a 50% chance of killing your target instead.
Vigilante (night): You can kill other players.
Lich (night): You can kill a player each night.

Tiruin
The Six Million Dollar Goo
Mafia
Wincon: You win when your team equals or outnumbers the remaining players and there are no ways to stop you.
Spy (auto): The first time you make a mafia kill, you will become a copy of the player you kill.
Teal Goo (auto): Anyone who targets you with an action will evolve to a new role.
False Reviver (auto): You will revive once on death.  This role is actually just a vanilla townie.
Immortal (auto): You are immortal, and Weirdo is the source of your power. You cannot be killed, and if you are lynched you will return to life. However, if Weirdo should die, you will immediately die as well.
Naïve Inspector Gadget (night, night): You may inspect once per night, or do a random nonkill action. You may or may not be sane. A naive cop always gets town results.

Weirdo
Kneecapper With A Mysterious Past
Mafia
Wincon: You win when your team equals or outnumbers the remaining players and there are no ways to stop you.
Mugger (night): If you make the mafia kill, you will also gain the ability to use one of the target's night abilities once.
Mystery <Monolith> (night): You have a night ability, but you don't know what it does.  You can evolve another player's role, possibly giving them extra abilities. If and how they evolve depends on their current role.
Mystery <Doctor> (night): You have a night ability, but you don't know what it does.  You can protect other players from kills. Each protection stops one kill, and lasts for one night.
Day Disabler (day): You can disable someone's role. That player will temporarily lose all abilities/characteristics until the next day.
Amnesiac <Disabler> (???): You have lost your memory. You might eventually regain it. An Amnesiac has a 1 in 3 chance of regaining his memory each morning.

hector13
Motivational, Death-obsessed Scientist
Town
Graverobber (night): You can defile a dead player's grave, stealing one of their role abilities. A player whose grave has been defiled can't be resurrected or autopsied.
Day MUP (day): You are a Multiple User Personality. During the day you can "mup" someone, which will either protect that player, inspect that player, kill that player, or do nothing.
Zombie (auto, night): You will revive once upon death. You can kill at night, but you move slowly, so your kills have a 50% chance of failing.
Mad Scientist (night): You can mutate another player, changing their role randomly.
Day Motivator (day): During the day, you can choose to grant someone an additional vote for the next day.
Vampire (night): You may drain another player, killing that player and gaining a new ability.

TheWetSheep
That Guy Who Seems Really Nice But Actually Has A Dozen Bodies Buried In The Basement
Serial Killer
Wincon: You win when all other players are dead.
Arsonist (night, day): You can prime a player at night by dousing them in gasoline. During the day, you may set a fire which kills all primed players.
One-Shot Vigilante (1-shot night): You can kill other players. Your ability can only be used once.
Friendly Neighbor (day): During the day, you can make someone your friend. That player will be told your alignment.
Traitor (auto): If the mafia try to kill you at night, you will join the mafia as a Mafioso instead. If you are killed some other way, you still die.
Lich (auto, night): You can kill a player each night. If you are killed, your soul will transfer to Imic, and they will become a lich in your place. However, if they are already dead, your soul will be lost.

juicebox
Herbert West With A Badge
Survivor
Wincon: You win if you are alive when the game ends.
Survivor (auto): You win if you are alive when the game ends.
Evolver (auto): Each day you recieve one ability at random.
Vice Cop (night, night): You can inspect someone or roleblock someone each night.
Sleeper Reviver (auto, night): Right now you can’t use this ability, but if Weirdo dies you will become a Reviver.
Reviver (auto): You will revive once on death. (used)
Hospital Director (1-shot day): Once during the game, you may recieve a list of how many doctors are alive.
Mystery <Roleblocker> (night): You have a night ability, but you don't know what it does.  You can block another player's action each night. You are immune to roleblocks.
Naïve Cop (night): You can inspect another player to learn their alignment. Your results are not guaranteed to be accurate.  A naive cop always gets town results.
False Ascetic (auto): You are immune to non-kill actions.  This role is actually just a vanilla townie.

fillipk
Steven Segal With A Concussion
Town
Mercenary (night, night): You can either kill someone or roleblock someone.
Mystery <Randomizer> (night): You have a night ability, but you don't know what it does.  You can randomize another player, changing their target to a random player
Mystery <Monolith> (night): You have a night ability, but you don't know what it does.  You can evolve another player's role, possibly giving them extra abilities. If and how they evolve depends on their current role.
Ice Cream Man (night): You can target another player to remove all their role abilities, turning them into the vanilla role for their team.
Amnesiac <Forensics Expert> (???): You have lost your memory. You might eventually regain it. An Amnesiac has a 1 in 3 chance of regaining his memory each morning.

ReynTheLord
Bulletproof Police Blotter Writer
Mafia
Godfather (auto): Inspections on you will give a 'town' result, and you cannot be killed by actions. You can still be lynched.
Killer Role Cop (night): You can inspect people to find out their rolenames.  In addition, you kill your target.
Mugger (night): If you make the mafia kill, you will also gain the ability to use one of the target's night abilities once.
Blogger (auto): You will learn the alignment of a random player each night. Your inspections are guaranteed to be sane.
Secret <Kill-Immune Townie > (auto): You don't know what this ability does.  You are immune to kills.

UXLZ
Adored Med School Student
Town
Quack Nurse (auto): When a doctor dies, you become a Doctor.  This role's actions always fail.
Foo (night): You are a vanilla townie, you have no abilities. Except, of course, for your naturally amazing scum talents which allow you to inspect a player and learn their alignment.
Unlynchable (auto): If you are lynched, you will return to life.
Sleeper Reviver (auto): Right now you can’t use this ability, but if Weirdo dies you will become a Reviver.
Motivator (night): At night, you can choose to grant someone an additional vote for the next day.

TheBiggerFish
Bi-polar Vampire Cop
Mafia
Stoned Day Cop (day): You can inspect another player to learn their alignment. Your results are not guaranteed to be accurate.  . A stoned cop always gets neutral results.
Depressed Mafioso (auto): You must make the mafia kill or use another night action each night. If you don't, you will commit suicide.
Vampire (night): You may drain another player, killing that player and gaining a new ability.
One-Shot Cop (1-shot night): You can inspect another player to learn their alignment. Your results are guaranteed to be sane.
Overeager Vigilante (auto, night): You can kill other players. If you don't use an action at night, you will kill a random player.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 35