Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 35

Author Topic: Power Hungry Mafia - D3 - Game over, town and survivor win!  (Read 60384 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Power Hungry Mafia - D1
« Reply #165 on: October 23, 2016, 02:16:37 pm »

Eh, sure, why not.  Extend
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: October 23, 2016, 02:39:54 pm »

Extend. We're no where near a real lynch and we're almost out of time.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

TheWetSheep

• Bay Watcher
  • water covering (entire sheep)
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: October 23, 2016, 04:31:07 pm »

Extend

Hector:
TWS

How is that wasted? This is how scumhunting works. Do you know what doesn't help you find scum? Telling people that their questions are bad. Devoting all your time to getting other people to generate content is a good way to look helpful without actually doing anything.

I'm not sure you should be saying something like that when you devoted all of your time to a case that was based on something that happened in the first 4 hours of the game.
I don't see how when it happened matters at all.

However, I assume you have a read on me? That's what scumhunting is s'posed to do. Perhaps you'd like to share it? Maybe with some supporting evidence from our interaction?
I'll admit, I didn't get a strong read - but before you call me out on that, think for a bit. Do you get a good read every time you pressure someone? Especially experienced players? (I don't actually know how experienced you are.)

Basically, you aren't definitively scummy. But nothing that you've said makes me think that you're town either. Head leans town, gut leans scum. I'll wait on it.

TDS: Why aren't you doing anything?

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: October 23, 2016, 06:34:00 pm »

I have internet again.  Can we get a votecount, I want to know who is being lynched before I ask to extend.

Filipk:
Weirdo: why are you part of the not-town alliance along with Tiruin and ReynTheLord?
Why did you choose these people to ask this question?
I picked weirdo because he was the first one to get in this game.  I wanted to see how he would react.  I picked one person I had played with before and one person I hadn't.  The fact that he refuses to participate in the conversation is enough for the question.
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: October 23, 2016, 06:42:42 pm »

According to LurkerTracker, nobody. One vote for a number of people.

You might wanna check that yourself though, I was paying attention more to post count/time than votes when I looked at it.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: October 23, 2016, 06:46:49 pm »

According to LurkerTracker, nobody. One vote for a number of people.

You might wanna check that yourself though, I was paying attention more to post count/time than votes when I looked at it.
I know Lurker tracker exists but I want to see what the mod says because there might be powers to mess with votes.  However I will extend.
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

TheWetSheep

• Bay Watcher
  • water covering (entire sheep)
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: October 23, 2016, 06:55:52 pm »

Filipk:
I have internet again.  Can we get a votecount, I want to know who is being lynched before I ask to extend.

Filipk:
Weirdo: why are you part of the not-town alliance along with Tiruin and ReynTheLord?
I picked weirdo because he was the first one to get in this game.  I wanted to see how he would react.  I picked one person I had played with before and one person I hadn't.  The fact that he refuses to participate in the conversation is enough for the question.
There's so much that's scummy about this. First of all, it's not true - Weirdo was not the first person in the game. Where's you get that from? Second, the fact that he hasn't participated cannot be justification for that question since you asked it before he (and many other people) had posted anything at all. Finally, and the reason I asked you that question, I think that you chose Weirdo and ReynTheLord because neither of them had played before, so it was more likely that they'd answer wrong, and you could lead a lynch on a new player. What do you think?

Weirdo

• Bay Watcher
  • The Best Digi-Tamer EVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: October 23, 2016, 08:18:29 pm »

I picked weirdo because he was the first one to get in this game.  I wanted to see how he would react.
How about 'she', guy?
I came this far. Erase my scars.

With enough duct tape you could fix anything. In Mother Russia duct tape fixes YOU!
SHIT I LIKE
U rike poetry?
MUTANT CYBERPUNK GAME!!!

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: October 23, 2016, 08:32:35 pm »

Filipk:

Filipk:
There's so much that's scummy about this. First of all, it's not true - Weirdo was not the first person in the game. Where's you get that from? Second, the fact that he hasn't participated cannot be justification for that question since you asked it before he (and many other people) had posted anything at all. Finally, and the reason I asked you that question, I think that you chose Weirdo and ReynTheLord because neither of them had played before, so it was more likely that they'd answer wrong, and you could lead a lynch on a new player. What do you think?
First name I saw, First name i liked something like that, honest mistake saying he's the first one to join. I did pick him because I hadn't seen him on the forum before (I didn't really pay attention to the previous beginner game if he was in it.) and I liked getting a question when I was new because it felt like I was being included.  Second off there was absolutely no way ReynTheLord could answer the question wrong because nothing in the question was directed at ReynTheLord in a way that requires a response.

Third off the participation thing was about how I got what I was really after in my question by his refusal to participate in the discussion, I'm tired and it made sense in my head.

I'm tired I'm not going on the offensive right now.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: October 23, 2016, 11:16:14 pm »

I picked weirdo because he was the first one to get in this game.  I wanted to see how he would react.
How about 'she', guy?
ANOTHER FEMALE! :))
*Tiruin high-fives!
(I'm usually silly like this because yeah :P If anyone is curious--ask Caz.)
Also people (notably certain people with good-intentions) use 'he' as their common term unless told otherwise :D No offense meant.

OK, PFP
SMALL WARNING (again): Due to repairs being undertaken--I still have no internets :D (Our subsection of the city has no internets because the lining is under fixing) due to the storm hitting last Wednesday last week.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: October 24, 2016, 01:40:22 am »

I am still here. Not in favour of extending, this is long enough.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: October 24, 2016, 08:45:21 am »

Day will end Wednesday October 26th, 12:30 PM Central Time.  Weekends don't count.  1 extension left for this day.

Vote Count
------------------------
TheDarkStar -
FallacyofUrist - hector13
Imic - juicebox
Tiruin -
Weirdo - fillipk
hector13 -
TheWetSheep - TheDarkStar
juicebox - Imic
fillipk - TheWetSheep
ReynTheLord -
UXLZ -
TheBiggerFish -
No Lynch -

Not Voting - FallacyofUrist, Tiruin, Weirdo, ReynTheLord, UXLZ, TheBiggerFish

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: October 24, 2016, 09:11:10 am »

Unvote because my TWS vote was from RVS.

Why? Do you have further thoughts on who could be scum?

juicebox, Imic, hector13, fillipk: Are you all comfortable with keeping your vote from RVS? We currently have a 5-way tie for the lynch and exactly one of those votes (a pressure vote from TWS) is even semi-serious.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

juicebox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: October 24, 2016, 11:17:44 am »

I think I'll keep my vote for now

Imic: Do you find anyone scummy as of yet? Do you have any reads on anyone? Also, only scum would want day to end so soon with a five way tie for the lynch.

FoU: Based on the answers you received to your hypotheticals, who do you see as the most scummy?

Weirdo: What are your thoughts on the game so far?

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: October 24, 2016, 11:47:18 am »

Unvote because my TWS vote was from RVS.

Why? Do you have further thoughts on who could be scum?

juicebox, Imic, hector13, fillipk: Are you all comfortable with keeping your vote from RVS? We currently have a 5-way tie for the lynch and exactly one of those votes (a pressure vote from TWS) is even semi-serious.
Unless I Haveto Unvote I switched my vote here.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Just in case Unvote

UXLZ
. This one I plan on keeping for now.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 35