Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 16

Author Topic: [FEF:] The Broken Circle [IC] (Chapter 0: Getting to Know One Another a Bit.)  (Read 12890 times)

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
Re: [FEF:] The Broken Circle [IC] (Chapter 0: Getting to Know One Another a Bit.)
« Reply #150 on: November 02, 2016, 11:44:30 pm »

Liz looks somewhat unhappy as she responds to Jasmine.

"Truthfully, I don't know for certain, but it's the only conclusion I can reasonably come to. What other connections are there? We don't know what he was doing at that castle, even though he made frequent trips he wouldn't even bring Sebastian along."

Ahhh~ She looked into your eyes,
And saw what laid beneath,
Don't try to save yourself,
The circle is complete.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [FEF:] The Broken Cricle [IC] (Chapter 0: Getting to Know One Another a Bit.)
« Reply #151 on: November 02, 2016, 11:46:22 pm »

"Did your father, in his obsession and illness, leave any further clues behind? Maybe ones hidden amidst fever dreams and sleep-talking?" Dalaach inquired, his interest piqued.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 09:13:30 am by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: [FEF:] The Broken Circle [IC] (Chapter 0: Getting to Know One Another a Bit.)
« Reply #152 on: November 02, 2016, 11:52:10 pm »

"You brought a wooden sword with you? Perfect for practice then! What about your other weapon? That would do for later on. Anyone else want to join in? I'm of the mind that we're going to face multiple foes in the near future, so keeping in shape would help."

"This is my only weapon, currently. I broke my sword on a bandit's armor a few weeks ago and had to beat him to death with a broken branch. I used his axe to carve it into this shape afterward, then pawned the axe for enough gold for an inn room..."
« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 12:00:07 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: November 03, 2016, 12:02:22 am »

"Hm..." Liz seems to think for a moment, but then shakes her head.

"Not that I can remember. Did he ever say anything to you, Sebastian?"

The butler responds with a simple negative.

"It's possible he left something tangible behind, but if he did, I haven't found it yet. There are a lot of books and little objects he had that we'll be taking with us, but I've barely even begun to look into them."
« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 12:04:07 am by UXLZ »
The circle is complete.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: November 03, 2016, 03:16:15 am »

"This is my only weapon, currently. I broke my sword on a bandit's armor a few weeks ago and had to beat him to death with a broken branch. I used his axe to carve it into this shape afterward, then pawned the axe for enough gold for an inn room..."
Tali could empathize a lot with this nice person, out of her own experiences with money troubles and still being able to serve others (although she was curious about those exact details of her equipment--that didn't sound like a quality sword)

"Any sword I have, I'll share with you, then. The good news is that you can use that wooden sword for more styles than an edged sword--can't wait to see you bop our enemies into submission. That said..."

Tali turned towards Liz and thought over Daalach's words.
"Do you remember anything that would confirm your beliefs in your father other than his impression with intuition? Certain words that you may have glossed over for example?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: November 03, 2016, 03:31:40 am »

"I prefer 'bash' as a verb, but understood."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: November 03, 2016, 03:44:46 am »

"Do you want to borrow a knife then, miss Ashlyn?  Surely it's better than... well, a stick."

"It's possible he left something tangible behind, but if he did, I haven't found it yet. There are a lot of books and little objects he had that we'll be taking with us, but I've barely even begun to look into them."
"He didn't have a diary or something like that?"
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: November 03, 2016, 03:49:47 am »

"It's Ashlyssa, miss Arachne. And thank you the offer, but this will do - this weapon is better than you might be giving it credit for."

Ash's tone was more understanding than rebuking - she had an unusual name and they had only just met, so it was natural the other woman might get it wrong.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: November 03, 2016, 05:23:04 am »

"Oh! I-I'm sorry!"
The cultist blushed embarassed, and a hand reachedd up to toy with her horn again.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: November 03, 2016, 05:43:29 am »

"It's all right. Don't worry about it."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: November 03, 2016, 03:52:57 pm »

: "So this is the next best thing to a wild goose chase? Well, whatever. Hopefully your dad left something at the castle; if not, you might want to try looking elsewhere."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: November 04, 2016, 10:16:10 pm »

"That's why I have backup plans on what to do if this ends up going nowhere. Honestly, I almost hope it goes nowhere. Whatever that poem is really about, it sounds like a sad and monumental task."

Liz ends up looking somber before announcing that she'll be going to her room for an early night's rest. She'll probably be up for another hour or so and can be contacted if needed, but she cautions everyone to get plenty of sleep and not stay up late - you leave at dawn, after all.

The circle is complete.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: November 05, 2016, 06:48:20 am »

"Hmm. I suppose this means we're free to do as we will until we head out for Landoww."

Ashlyssa stood up and replaced her chair under the table.

"Miss Tali, shall we find a quiet place to spar?"

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: November 05, 2016, 10:51:13 am »

"Let's!" Tali said in reply. She looked at the others with weapons, "is anyone interested in similar weapon training too?"
« Last Edit: November 11, 2016, 12:43:51 pm by Tiruin »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [FEF:] The Broken Cricle [IC] (Chapter 0: Getting to Know One Another a Bit.)
« Reply #164 on: November 05, 2016, 11:14:00 am »

"It is not of my interest." Dalaach stood up, returned the chair to its place, and bowed before leaving the room.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 16