Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Aban Notes.txt  (Read 1250 times)

tonnot98

• Bay Watcher
  • Damp stone located.
    • View Profile
Aban Notes.txt
« on: October 10, 2016, 08:56:06 pm »

Not sure if dying of old age is an honor or a shame for weaponmasters. On the one hand, it means they never got the opportunity to die in glorious battle. On the other hand, it means nothing could beat them in glorious battle.
Meow.

Catmeat

• Bay Watcher
  • 50/50 cat pork burger wth sweet lime sauce is best
    • View Profile
Re: Aban Notes.txt
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2016, 09:09:36 pm »

I learnt how to copy and paste in the childgarden
By that I mean. Its easier for reading if we dont get redirected doing so.
Good death though
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 02:18:55 am by Catmeat »
Puns are social lubricant.
Too much and you lose sensation

Dozebôm Lolumzalìs

• Bay Watcher
  • what even is truth
    • View Profile
    • test
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2016, 09:12:24 pm »

Spoiler: paste (click to show/hide)
Quote from: King James Programming
...Simplification leaves us with the black extra-cosmic gulfs it throws open before our frenzied eyes...
Quote from: Salvané Descocrates
The only difference between me and a fool is that I know that I know only that I think, therefore I am.
Sigtext!

peasant cretin

• Bay Watcher
  • [MEANDERER][GNAWER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2016, 12:07:48 am »

Aban had a good run. I'm gathering from the imgur that Aban was either a sword/spear/pikedwarf? Or a Kali-like all 3?

Just general questions since this always interests me (also because very few people detail that sort of thing in the what happened thread):
-What was Aban's starting layout for stats/attributes?
-Her leveling plan? Everyone has their own way and perhaps different ways for different characters, but it's always interesting to hear.
-Do you have a combat setup that you apply to all/different encounters?
-Was her end goal the master?
-The expected question, will another adventurer avenge her?

tonnot98

• Bay Watcher
  • Damp stone located.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2016, 01:18:26 pm »

Aban had a good run. I'm gathering from the imgur that Aban was either a sword/spear/pikedwarf? Or a Kali-like all 3?

Just general questions since this always interests me (also because very few people detail that sort of thing in the what happened thread):
-What was Aban's starting layout for stats/attributes?
-Her leveling plan? Everyone has their own way and perhaps different ways for different characters, but it's always interesting to hear.
-Do you have a combat setup that you apply to all/different encounters?
-Was her end goal the master?
-The expected question, will another adventurer avenge her?
High strength/Agility/Will/Toughness. No broken toe's gonna slow me down! Thankfully that goblin that broke my arm hit the arm that was devoid of functioning nerves.

I just murdered all the things that wouldn't get me in trouble. This included lots of dungeons and animal people. I probably leveled up completely from the hydra after how many hits it took.

I mostly just multiattacked to hit someone and dodge in the same turn. It unfortunately didn't work against the master.

The demon was the end goal, yes. Then I was gonna flee the tower and retire in the fortress that I started in.

No adventurer will avenge her, but a fortress will be made near the pits, instead.

Also, I was a legendary sworddwarf by the time I reached the top of the tower, but I also had a spear, pike, and 2 shields all in one hand. The spear was from Bora, who attacked me for no reason, and the pike was from a goblin in a dungeon. That pike was stuck in my left hand for a while until I finally noticed it and removed it.

Batow Muffinmysteries is an amazing name, though.
Not sure if dying of old age is an honor or a shame for weaponmasters. On the one hand, it means they never got the opportunity to die in glorious battle. On the other hand, it means nothing could beat them in glorious battle.
Meow.

peasant cretin

• Bay Watcher
  • [MEANDERER][GNAWER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2016, 12:36:20 pm »

Batow Muffinmysteries is a good name.