Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: Conspiracy Corner  (Read 8154 times)

Catmeat

• Bay Watcher
  • 50/50 cat pork burger wth sweet lime sauce is best
    • View Profile
Re: Conspiracy Corner
« Reply #60 on: October 17, 2016, 09:02:15 pm »

On the moon you land in serenity then an APC looking vehicle comes to pick you up.
Inside are the classic seats facing eachother with breathing gear over head.
They drive you to the crater wall and inside a tunnel that after a minute of driving down it opens into a massive grid of tunnels that lead to the parts of the base, I was taken to see my CO.
Pretty scary and boring.
The only novel parts are the view and sensation, the rest petrified me.
Mars is legit sin city though 1/3 will visit again if intoxicated.
The teleporter is neat.
I dont feel changed from it either or better yet get Micheal J Foxed.
One day I might visit earth
Puns are social lubricant.
Too much and you lose sensation

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 17, 2016, 09:16:56 pm »

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 17, 2016, 09:24:36 pm »

Because it was an outsourced job.

Before you know it Asian  Chewbacca
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 17, 2016, 10:05:15 pm »

Spoiler: Obligatory. (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Also obligatory. (click to show/hide)

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 17, 2016, 10:09:48 pm »

My favorite fact is the actual true detail that two separate managers working in the WTC both took 9/11 off for dentist appointments, at the same dentist. Unlikely =/= Conspiracy
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 17, 2016, 10:12:34 pm »

My favorite fact is the actual true detail that two separate managers working in the WTC both took 9/11 off for dentist appointments, at the same dentist. Unlikely =/= Conspiracy

Was the dentist Jewish? Because, you know, all the Jews knew not to show up for work that day. Except the ones who did.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 17, 2016, 10:15:36 pm »

Well, given that there were over 3,000 in the towers and then some who work there, the RNG dictates that some coincidences are going to roll up.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 17, 2016, 11:29:38 pm »

I actually have a submission for conspiracy review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23lJYPbC2g0

I was way too young to have been paying good attention during the anthrax attacks, and I'm not sure if this is all nonsense or not. The internal logic of the video seems sound, but it also has a "wake up sheeple" vibe to it and I don't know the full context.

Incidentally, I found this video as an ASMR source, of all things. It works pretty well for that, too!
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 18, 2016, 02:19:00 am »

He discounts that the writer could have written the letter with their off-hand, by saying that doing so won't change the size of your hand-writing over the course of a month, or how you draw the letters. But I think that's clearly false. Writing with your off-hand if you've never done it before does make things a lot looser, and is harder. The fact that every action is mirror-reversed can make you draw things differently, and you'd definitely improve with your off-hand fairly rapidly: you lack control which could explain the R's change from full loops to controlled arcs over time, the size and spacing, lining up of text gets better. That's all what I'd expect if someone was practicing off-hand writing over a few weeks. The lack of punctuation could be because the person was straining to write properly with the off-hand so forgot about punctuation at the start.

And it's not a "wake up sheeple" video, because the guy he pins it on is in fact the guy the official Bush administration investigation pinned it on. But in the vid, he claims the perp got another person's kid that his wife was babysitting to write it, and that the kids handwriting improved that much over the course of three weeks. Was the kid being given constant "DEATH TO ISRAEL" writing drills for three whole weeks without the guys wife noticing?

Also the mispelling of "Penicillin" as "childish" "penacilin" just seems like it makes the wrong errors. It's too correct in some ways, too wrong in other ways for a kid of 6-7 who wouldn't have learned that in school, and if the kid is copying it, then they wouldn't just randomly throw and "A" into a word which only has a lot if "I"s. And of course, perfectly spelling Israel.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 03:09:04 am by Reelya »

Antioch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 18, 2016, 09:37:44 am »

I once read some moon conspiracy nonsense that stated NASA admitted themselves that they made a fake film of the landing in case the missions failed.

Then you find out Nasa was referring to a filmed speech of president Nixon, that was recorded in case of a missions failure.

Lol.
You finish ripping the human corpse of Sigmund into pieces.
This raw flesh tastes delicious!

Antioch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 18, 2016, 09:40:11 am »

One thing I always find so idiotic about conspiracy theories is that they make no sense from the point of view of the one supposedly conspiring.

Let's imagine a hypothetical 9/11 conspiracy meeting:

A: Ok our story is that terrorist hijack planes and ram them into the world trade centre, Pentagon and capitol.

B: ok let's place charges in the WTC.

A: Why? Wouldn't damage consistent with a passenger airliner ramming the towers be infinitely more beneficial to us?

B: No man, we gotta destroy the evidence.

A: The evidence of an actual airliner crashing into the building?

B: Don't forget to blow up WTC 7, we gotta invade Afghanistan and control parliament to implement our laws.

A: Wouldn't the hundreds of people dead on the planes be more than enough justification for doing that?

B: Shut up and shoot a cruise missile in the Pentagon, then let the other plane disappear in flight.

SENSE, IT MAKES NONE
You finish ripping the human corpse of Sigmund into pieces.
This raw flesh tastes delicious!

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 18, 2016, 09:53:11 am »

IT MAKES ONE

A few hundred deaths makes you sad.  The investigation takes months, the conlcusions are subjective and easily the incident is forgotten.

A burning building downtown NY a national outrage, and several thousand deaths to make us more nationalistic?  priceless.  Nowadays we have people who flat refuse to buy something that isnt USA made.  Or USA Farmed.  people will pay more for less quality because its made in the good ol usofa.

All said and done, Im of the mind to believe that while they didnt plan it, knowing about it and not quite acting as quickly or vehemently as they could is entirely possible
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

BorkBorkGoesTheCode

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 19, 2016, 06:52:10 am »

So some of the supporters of Bhagwan Shri Rajneesh tainted salad bars with salmonella in The Dalles, Oregon: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1984_Rajneeshee_bioterror_attack
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 06:56:27 am by BorkBorkGoesTheCode »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Treachery_of_Images

Believe nothing you hear. Or everything. Have fun. Love when?

I frequently use PMs to contact people if I think they would miss a post in the deluge.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 19, 2016, 07:26:54 am »

Was the dentist Jewish? Because, you know, all the Jews knew not to show up for work that day. Except the ones who did.

Some Jews were asking too many questions.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6