Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 71

Author Topic: Small Mercies (OOC) | Mercenary Menageries in Space (6/[6]) [WARNING: TEXT]  (Read 106851 times)

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
Re: Small Mercies (OOC) | Mercenary Menageries in Space (6/[6]) [WARNING: TEXT]
« Reply #645 on: February 02, 2017, 10:36:54 am »

FECKIN' HELL. I was bloody certain I had the entire turn on-Reunion saved to my PM box. Now I've get Kari's and half of Boris'.

*Whimper* Motivation, slipping.

Though that does give me an excuse to reroll some stuff.  ::)

EDIT: So much dialogue that I liked... Gone...
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 12:52:26 pm by Draignean »
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: February 02, 2017, 11:56:55 am »

Urg! And indeed feck :(

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: February 02, 2017, 12:43:10 pm »

I'm still wondering how I will get out of the time warp.

Essentially I failed the encounter, and respawned after it was over. :P
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: February 02, 2017, 01:46:07 pm »

I'm still wondering how I will get out of the time warp.

Essentially I failed the encounter, and respawned after it was over. :P

Probably a few asymmetric turns. Is it kinder to think of it as a respawn, or as the GM just dicking about with your character because he wanted to introduce the pale-ship-people?

Also, did your sig always have the word 'fell' in it? I just noticed it, and I couldn't have sworn it wasn't there before.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: February 02, 2017, 01:56:23 pm »

Also, did your sig always have the word 'fell' in it? I just noticed it, and I couldn't have sworn it wasn't there before.

I can't remember changing it in living memory. :P
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: February 02, 2017, 01:59:54 pm »

Probably a few asymmetric turns. Is it kinder to think of it as a respawn, or as the GM just dicking about with your character because he wanted to introduce the pale-ship-people?

It's not out of left field, you did set up the mutant ship ghosts, so I can accept it without breaking immersion too much.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: February 02, 2017, 02:12:45 pm »

It's not out of left field, you did set up the mutant ship ghosts, so I can accept it without breaking immersion too much.

You were in a bad situation and it was either just locking you behind a door, setting you up with two mercies in a situation that Sadish isn't equipped for, or kidnapping you in my 'free exposition' van.

I do love a good kidnapping.

I can't remember changing it in living memory. :P

Damn. It just suddenly looks different to me, and I'm not sure why.

Well, we're now back to where I was before on the turn.
EDIT: 5/8
EDIT2: Must. Not. End. Khate's. Dialogue. With. Kthxbai.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 03:34:58 pm by Draignean »
---

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: February 02, 2017, 05:40:52 pm »

Draignean - the camera going off - do you mean behind the reception desk as in where Aubrey and Scarlet got locked up? Not the desk in the hostel?

So is this unviewable area between us and reception?

And were we heading to reception?

And we have to go to reception to get back to the Sled?

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: February 02, 2017, 05:43:45 pm »

No, one moment while I view the words I used....

It's the hostel's reception, the one with the finwalkers behind it. I can draw a really shitty map if you'd like.
---

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: February 02, 2017, 05:54:18 pm »

No that's okay - so, we can flee to the Sled without (hopefully) having to go through the person blacking out the cameras?

But this someone is going to imminently join our showdown? With other mercies between him/her and Khate/us?

Presuming this is correct we need to leave quite quickly.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: February 02, 2017, 05:59:11 pm »

No that's okay - so, we can flee to the Sled without (hopefully) having to go through the person blacking out the cameras?

But this someone is going to imminently join our showdown? With other mercies between him/her and Khate/us?

Presuming this is correct we need to leave quite quickly.
Right, path back is, as far as you know, unobstructed. The door is on the far side, so you'll at least have warning and distance.
---

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: February 03, 2017, 03:59:51 pm »

There's a 'Mickaw interjected' in the away team's turn which probably doesn't belong there, unless Mickaw is able to possess Varkonius from time to time.

Poor Mickaw, anyway. Stuck on a ship of complete lunatics, his chances of survival dwindling. I think it's time to put him out of his misery.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: February 03, 2017, 04:01:08 pm »

Huh. Damn. So there is. Don't edit when you're already frustrated about doing a re-write, it makes you sloppy.
---

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: February 03, 2017, 06:48:52 pm »

So:

-Aw, how tragic and sweet! Tagget and Ty are in an arms race, probably to keep Tagget from having to go all Khate and drag Ty around on dangerous adventures.

-...is Varkonius a big enough fan of DNR that he recognizes Khate or her armor from side clips? I mean, it'd make some sense, given that he's a murder aficionado, but still. Or maybe she crashed one of his other parties but didn't realize it or see him?

-If even Khate wants to run, you should probably have been running for long enough to be out of earshot by now!

-Now taking bets on how Vera's Master handles Wilcox.
  -That's Adorable: The villain has been struck down!
  -Nice Benefits: Oh good, Vera's Master has a ruthless mechwhale tyrant serving as his brutal lieutenant
  -Your Eternal Reward: Oh REALLY good, Vera's Master has a shambling mutant cancermechwhale serving as his pet horror
  -Try Again: Wilcox hasn't lived up to his end of the bargain yet, and cannot receive his "shall we say... fitting reward" until he completes more quests
  -Paperwork In Order: He just does what he said he'd do, thereby confusing every single person involved in this deal... and thus gaining the element of surprise!

In other news, it's now occurring to me just how in their element a lot of us are at the moment. Boris is fistfighting a fancy-tech usurper in a locked down hallway using an ancient mining harness, Sadish has been kidnapped by primitive mutants who think she's a deity and therefore want to eat her flesh to properly honor her, Kesari is narrowly persuading insane criminals to please not kill everyone including themselves for just one moment, Scarlet has watched this mission go completely to shit like four consecutive stacking times in a row, Aubrey has free reign on an entire station, and Khate is never going to stop laughing about this deranged action show of a mission.

This was definitely the right team for this.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: February 03, 2017, 07:04:04 pm »

I just have to say, I love Khate. I would buy a team Khate t-shirt.
---
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 71