Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 144 145 [146] 147 148 ... 201

Author Topic: Castle: New squad and the never ending wait for the next GM post.  (Read 159553 times)

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: New squad Leg breaking and Vlad hunting, oh my!
« Reply #2175 on: October 29, 2016, 01:13:41 pm »

"So I've poked through the exorcism files, and if the vampire happen to be ethereal, while we might not be able to hurt it, we could threaten to... I don't know... evict it? At least it'd free us up to deal with its goons."
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2176 on: October 29, 2016, 01:33:39 pm »

The Conjured Lizard walks over to Melnakos.

Melnakos pets the Lizard's head a few times. Why aren't you adorable comrade!

Melnakos attempts to summon a grizzly bear sized lizard creature using the ritual circle.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2177 on: October 29, 2016, 02:23:11 pm »

Regon's blue-painted totem pulses weakly with stored life energy taken from nearby grass,

you should probably keep charging it up. It'll take some time, suckling on what life the nearby plants have is a slow process and doesn't yield so much. Even less now with the necromantic storm so close and a large area of the land having been Terraformed and paved over by concrete.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Kavrick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2178 on: October 29, 2016, 02:30:55 pm »

Regon ties each one along a length of string and slings them over his shoulder before returning to the barracks. Regon steps inside and moves over to a table and plonks down his bag before taking the healing totems out and setting them on the table.
"Oi oi gitz, come ova 'ere an' i'll give ya somethin' dat moight save ya loif."
"how can they not fight in glorious hand to hand combat, face to face with their adversaries, like all true champions of the battlefield do?"

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2179 on: October 29, 2016, 02:52:10 pm »

"Is it magic, or something practical?" Dahn calls from his bunk.

Kavrick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2180 on: October 29, 2016, 02:55:33 pm »

"Well dat 'pends on wot ya fink is magic".
"how can they not fight in glorious hand to hand combat, face to face with their adversaries, like all true champions of the battlefield do?"

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2181 on: October 29, 2016, 02:57:37 pm »

Dahn sighs. Yup, it was magic. "Pass.", he calls back.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2182 on: October 29, 2016, 03:15:32 pm »

"I'll take his, whatever it is, I'm trusting it'll do the loif saving. What are these, anyways? I mean- totems, obviously, but what do they do?"
« Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 03:25:16 pm by Cinder »
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

Kavrick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2183 on: October 29, 2016, 03:24:41 pm »

"Well if ya come ova 'ere i'll teacha wot dey are and 'ow ta use dem."

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2184 on: October 29, 2016, 03:26:15 pm »

Mako doesn't have anything else to do so she comes over and hope she's not going to be taught about some bullshit rituals.

Kavrick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2185 on: October 29, 2016, 03:35:45 pm »

Regon picks up one and holds it in between his finger and thumb
"Wot dese fings 'ere are are 'ealin' totemz.
He points towards the thorns on each side
"If ya prick ya finger on one ov dese forns an' hold it to some gitz chest, it'll 'eal 'em up enuff for ya to get 'im outta dere wiffout dem bleedin' to deff."
Regon pauses for a moment, thinking
"But i dun fink dey will 'eal somewuns face bein' caved in frum a gun, yull needa leave dat ta me."
He then hands one to Mako
"Go ahead an givvem out ta da squad an' givem a quick word un 'ow it werks."

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2186 on: October 29, 2016, 03:58:27 pm »

"Do I really need to pr- okay, got it." Mako took the totems and hand them around.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #2187 on: October 29, 2016, 04:24:03 pm »

Sure, I'll take a blessing.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2188 on: October 29, 2016, 06:32:10 pm »

"Mako, I actually need your help with something."

With Mako's help, Ratodx has the following report written up and submitted.

« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 01:09:32 pm by somemildmanneredidiot »
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2189 on: October 29, 2016, 06:50:35 pm »

"Well da ritual wuld involve circlez, chantin', runez, to'em'z, i can't go inta detail unlezz ya accept da termz"
Regon ties each one along a length of string and slings them over his shoulder before returning to the barracks. Regon steps inside and moves over to a table and plonks down his bag before taking the healing totems out and setting them on the table.
"Oi oi gitz, come ova 'ere an' i'll give ya somethin' dat moight save ya loif."

"I actually meant, so you can make people stronger and heal some, what are some other things you can give to people through your rituals? And sure, I'll take one of those, it'll be useful." Ratodx then shadows Regon's instructions about how to use it.

"So I've poked through the exorcism files, and if the vampire happen to be ethereal, while we might not be able to hurt it, we could threaten to... I don't know... evict it? At least it'd free us up to deal with its goons."

"I am...familiar with that particular process. Thank you Mako."

Dahn pulls out a handheld flare.
"This is a flare. It's like a grenade. But instead of explosions, it makes lights. Or, a light."
Bored, he holds it in both ends, and twists the top with exceptional ease. Looks like it's easy! At least, Dahn and his crazy for a human strength makes it look easy.
The end of the flare that was snapped begins to smoke, before producing a painfully bright red light. Dahn makes a point of not looking directly at it, and tosses it off to the side.
"Don't look at it directly, unless you've got welding goggles or a helmet or some shit. Even then, don't be a dumbass and look at it. It'll fuck your eyes harder than a bull in heat."
And with that, he tosses the top away, and moves towards the barracks.
"If anyone needs me, I'll be going over our supplies."

Ratodx shadows the instructions, beginning to put a bit of stress on that whole space-time continuum thing.

"Maybe you should let the NECROMANCER define Necromancy."

Ratodx looks as if he's about to get into it, and then sighs. "Regardless of my opinion on the matter, you have a point. My apologies, it's been a little stressful these past two days and it's been a little difficult trying to set things up so no more die than we need to. If it's alright with you, I'd like to get into your role for once we begin the mission proper."

The Conjured Lizard walks over to Melnakos.

Melnakos pets the Lizard's head a few times. Why aren't you adorable comrade!

Melnakos attempts to summon a grizzly bear sized lizard creature using the ritual circle.

"Ah. Neat. Let's see what the bigger ones look like."
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write
Pages: 1 ... 144 145 [146] 147 148 ... 201