Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Republica de Borgonha ~ A Alt-Historical RTD  (Read 3311 times)

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
Re: Republica de Borgonha ~ A Alt-Historical RTD
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2016, 05:08:37 pm »

Your name: Jean Clement

Your Gender: Male

Your Status in the Realm as of now: Poacher

Short Bio: Coming from a poor family, Jean makes a living by poaching the King's game and selling the hides and meat in the black market. He has learnt to avoid the patrols, and is very frugal with his money.

Few skills that you good at:
Archery
Stealth
Tracking
Hideworking
Trapping

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2016, 06:07:18 pm »

Basically, I'm asking where you going to start
Oh ok. Guess I'll start wherever you want to put me. I don't have any place in mind.

Great, well hopefuly the rest of gang can come along then.

Just need write now

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2016, 06:42:50 pm »

Pre-Turn One

Ernest Gagnon

Ernest the blacksmith was forging some blades in midnoon but the Bell was rung and everyone was heading to the towns assembly... it wasn't meant to be assembly this day. Drop your tools and you went towns assembly...

It was a meager Town Hall but this was quite far away from the urban coast...

In the assembly you find Mayor of this small Township and few others with you.

Your name: Skel de borne

When the music and song and dance you are there, and you're supposed to make it better but of course the merciful spiritual lord, that old faithfuls and perfects tell you. But once you make lack of skill in music... you make more being a con man who desperately tries to be clever

But also you hear about Bell, I mean even and you're just visiting this town you might as well join the assembly after all. Who knows what fool who wants to be spoon by spoony bard

You also see others.

Your name: Jean Clement

Being one of the hunters of Prince of Burgundy, although meager wealth.. not poor for enough for your family were indentured servants but your family is quite faithful to Cathar Ideals and and that was fairness among equals and all is equal under God.

Your family always elected more conservative representatives but you distance yourself from them and chose hunter to more Ascetic life...

But you were chosen by the Bell, but you know this wasn't the time for elections or political issues

You went anyways and found with others

Your name: Carmine Orelia

As men talk about politics and God, they can always need a drink even if many priests would say " alcohol is tool of demiugre" as long as you get paid it does not matter to you. Of course many men know in this town, and you always know when they forget the paiday.

But the towns hall was Bell was ringing.

The Mayor which you personally know " you must the bell rang late... you see I have a problem. And the problem is the tax collector is coming, we haven't made enough in our Harvest.

As you know ever since the recent War with Anglo-France, the credit of Burgundy is low and are taxes are high... I want you to help alleviate this burden on our town"

____

The four of you have meet so now you can discuss amongst yourselves. I know the quest to find more money for a town isn't that very original but we need to start from somewhere
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 06:46:02 pm by Nosaneinme »

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2016, 06:48:06 pm »

Ernest waits for the assembly to begin.

-edit-

Ask the mayor how he can be of service.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 06:57:19 pm by S34N1C »
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2016, 06:51:07 pm »

Ernest waits for the assembly to begin.

(OCC : I assume wait for other player to speak. this assembly between mayor and the players... )

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2016, 08:20:46 pm »

"I suggest we increase our revenue by expanding the flow of visitors to our fine town. We have a decent tourist district, including my tavern. Sure, you may consider my suggestion biased, because an influx of visitors would give me financial aid; but so too would it give the town financial aid. As for how? I have no idea. I'm a simple man."
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2016, 08:27:10 pm »

(OCC : Hint, if give to talk to mayor that will count action... only player to player interactions as turn-less)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2016, 08:46:26 pm »

PTW
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2016, 08:59:18 pm »

"I suggest we increase our revenue by expanding the flow of visitors to our fine town. We have a decent tourist district, including my tavern. Sure, you may consider my suggestion biased, because an influx of visitors would give me financial aid; but so too would it give the town financial aid. As for how? I have no idea. I'm a simple man."

"This seams reasonable to me. It would probably bring some business to my shop as well, so what kind of tourist trap do you have in mind?"
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2016, 06:40:25 am »

PTW

(OCC : PTW? You could join in 2 pre-turn you know if you post your character)

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2016, 03:40:03 pm »

I'm okay I think has been 24 hours, I going write the Turn 1. and lot of you haven't post your actions.

« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 03:53:25 pm by Nosaneinme »

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2016, 03:52:49 pm »

"Yes, that sounds like a good idea."

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2016, 04:04:12 pm »

"This seams reasonable to me. It would probably bring some business to my shop as well, so what kind of tourist trap do you have in mind?"

"Yes, that sounds like a good idea."

Turn One

Plan Tourist Trap

Mayor seem agree with line of thinking and say "You have official become my Minsters of Public Attraction, all I need do write paperwork to Minster of the province of Upper Provence. Until the paperwork is signed and grace by god and people... It should only two day on horseback" and you all leave and decide to think about this.

It seem that you finally going somewhere up, maybe you do good enough your family could some real titles, as Burgundian Society for based three thing. Liberty, God and Justice
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 04:07:14 pm by Nosaneinme »

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2016, 04:19:07 pm »

(OCC : Welcome to Early Modern times, and Burgundian experiment. You biaclly in some strange mixture of Cathar, Switzerland and Age of Enlightment United States. This game see how some rise from Yeoman Farmer to War Hero or something of greatness)

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2016, 04:27:46 pm »

So for Pre-Turn 2 will about you been doing while you waiting to approve by grace of god and people (aka getting paper signed by official) and you work in normal jobs
Pages: 1 [2] 3