Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Republica de Borgonha ~ A Alt-Historical RTD  (Read 3325 times)

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
Republica de Borgonha ~ A Alt-Historical RTD
« on: September 18, 2016, 11:42:24 am »

In 1425 AD, the Republic of Burgundy was establish by freemen of Occitana and Cathars whom make majority of Burgundy, a place where the yeoman farmer and townsmen communed in the fair and free assemblies and pillar of library in Europe long lost since fall of Rome where all men are equal under the law and respect god wills and curse the will of demiurge.

This where you were born, and in Burgundy there only two men indentured servant(Serfs) and Freeman and well there women too but their rights are respect by patriarch as well children.

The Year is : In Year of most spiritual and aether lord 1569 and Bank of Burgundy is now established despite the recent war against anglo-french empire, our once cruel overlords whom spite us since we help our fellow freeman that were under awful rule.

Will you take Burgundy to glory like Rome or let it fade into annual of history as mere dust and nothing else

____

Welcome to my new game, this will quite similar to my Anglo-Saxon one but take much more Occitan ideas and here map of the world as of now

Burgundy is near Anglo-France and Venice.

The Character list

Your name:

Your Gender:

Your Status in the Realm as of now:

Short Bio:

Few skills that you good at:
« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 12:01:44 pm by Nosaneinme »

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
Re: Republica de Borgonha ~ A Alt-Historical RTD
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2016, 11:53:35 am »

Turn Format Rules : There be Pre-turns and Turns, and if you don't post in 24 hours your turn will invalided and you will be passed. this order to create and more timely and reasonable. I will post a Pre-Turn when I know I have time and thus meaning there will be no pre-turn or pre-turns will be invalid if somehow is missing longer than 24 hours.

Meaning Play will happen when all have time.

With that out of the way, I want to see your character so I can the first pre-turn
« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 11:56:37 am by Nosaneinme »

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2016, 12:08:58 pm »

Your name: Carmine Orelia

Your Gender: Male

Your Status in the Realm as of now: Barkeep

Short Bio: Carmine Orelia was born in the slums of a small city, and stayed there for his entire childhood. Constantly being mistaken as a female due to his feminine name and build, he suffered from a lot of judgement, and quickly learned about the horrors of humanity. The moment he accrued enough funds to escape the slums, he did. He has since bought out a small tavern and now works full time as a barkeep.

Bargaining
Stopping fights
Inciting violence
Brewin' good liquor

((Is English your first language?))
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2016, 12:14:43 pm »

Your name: Carmine Orelia

Your Status in the Realm as of now: Barkeep

Short Bio: Carmine Orelia was born in the slums of a small city, and stayed there for his entire childhood. Constantly being mistaken as a female due to his feminine name and build, he suffered from a lot of judgement, and quickly learned about the horrors of humanity. The moment he accrued enough funds to escape the slums, he did. He has since bought out a small tavern and now works full time as a barkeep.

Bargaining
Stopping fights
Inciting violence
Brewin' good liquor

((Is English your first language?))

Accepted, Bartender eh. That interesting put into Pre-turn, I should put ideas in my notepad

((Yes, my fine sir. I am of english-speaking descent.)
« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 12:23:55 pm by Nosaneinme »

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2016, 01:23:26 pm »

I would like the minimum of 3 player, so that we could have some character interaction

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2016, 03:35:51 pm »

Your name: Skeliborn Skel de borne [pronounced Skel de bour-neigh]

Your Status in the Realm as of now: Bard

Short Bio: You flunked out of bard school but you convinced one of your friends to forge you a diploma. Your music is terrible and is worthy of divine decapitation.

Bad music.
Being out of tune with everything.
Getting kicked out of pubs.
Losing money.
swordfighting with a rapier
« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 05:12:55 pm by star2wars3 »
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2016, 03:41:01 pm »

Your name: Skeliborn

That doesn't sound very Mediterranean, Occtian, French, or even English or Italian. this kind meant to be seriously about it setting, I would some edit to fit thematic of what am writing

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2016, 05:13:21 pm »

Edited to make it sound kinda french
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2016, 05:17:19 pm »

Edited to make it sound kinda french

Okay... I think it's Allow
« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 05:19:41 pm by Nosaneinme »

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2016, 08:32:16 pm »

I just have to wait three one, you're free to discuss. Because I like discussion...

So what do you think and what should I do to make it look better.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2016, 07:09:56 am »

Your name: Ernest Gagnon

Your Gender:Male

Your Status in the Realm as of now: Blacksmith

Short Bio: Ernest was born to a rather poor family, but they always had high ambitions for him. When he came of age, his father told him that they had saved up enough money to afford an apprenticeship for him, and that he should choose one that appealed to him.

And so, here he is, 5 years later, a full-fledged blacksmith, ready to work his trade

Smithing
Hitting things with large hammers
Haggling
Drinking
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2016, 12:29:55 pm »

Your name: Ernest Gagnon

Your Gender:Male

Your Status in the Realm as of now: Blacksmith

Short Bio: Ernest was born to a rather poor family, but they always had high ambitions for him. When he came of age, his father told him that they had saved up enough money to afford an apprenticeship for him, and that he should choose one that appealed to him.

And so, here he is, 5 years later, a full-fledged blacksmith, ready to work his trade

Smithing
Hitting things with large hammers
Haggling
Drinking

Approved, okay what you like how you do want start your character, if you don't know... I can choose for the First Pre-Turn

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2016, 12:34:45 pm »

Approved, okay what you like how you do want start your character, if you don't know... I can choose for the First Pre-Turn

I don't understand what you're trying to say
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2016, 12:41:55 pm »

Basically, I'm asking where you going to start

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2016, 05:00:29 pm »

Basically, I'm asking where you going to start
Oh ok. Guess I'll start wherever you want to put me. I don't have any place in mind.

Glory to United Forenia!
Pages: [1] 2 3