- 5 (31.3%)
Wei He
- 9 (56.3%)
Sindhu
- 2 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: November 05, 2016, 04:00:47 pm

Pages: 1 ... 302 303 [304] 305 306 ... 379

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM: GAME OVER  (Read 230464 times)

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM: Queen Elana of Luathbas!
« Reply #4545 on: January 15, 2017, 04:54:52 pm »

Yikes.

On the one hand, hooray for Luathbas having an administrative rather than feudal government. That makes it much easier for the monarch to rule the nation, without feudal vassals constantly demanding this that or the other. We should try to maintain this system, rather than slipping backwards into feudalism.
On the other hand, this Governor already has a lot of power. The ideal solution to this problem would be to not grant him the title he desires, whilst also finding some reason to reduce his power. Unfortunately that is not an option, so we face the problem that if we don't grant him the title he deserves, he can mess with us. The trade revenues might mysteriously decrease, for example.

So, uh, I dunno. Both options seem bad. If we grant this title, other governors might come looking for theirs, weakening our control over the nation; whereas if we don't, the worst case scenario is a civil war with Augas.
You know, I think I prefer the civil war option. We would probably win, and it would give us an excuse to reduce the power of the governor (or rather, his successor). There would be losses, obviously, but at the moment I think we can handle them.

A
Long Live United Forenia!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4546 on: January 15, 2017, 05:00:57 pm »

A.

No man nor woman should have such power.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #4547 on: January 15, 2017, 05:01:29 pm »

A

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #4548 on: January 15, 2017, 05:20:03 pm »

You announce that while the merits of the Governor of Augas are many and formidable, you cannot let a single man be both a governor and a nobleman.

The envoy turns around and leaves, amidst snickering and hushed giggling of some of the courtiers.

882 AD, Mid-Autumn

You receive a report that King Beren's army suffered a thorough beating at a battle with the Ramo at the early days of Autumn, but now it seems the Kiwis regrouped and will try to push again.

882 AD, Late Autumn

You hear rumors that Governor of Augas openly and publicly bemoaned that deeds of his family were tossed away as if they were insignificant scraps on the dinner plate of history.

Or something like that. He didn't go further with his dissatisfaction, however.

Also, the young Sela, your niece and wife of King Beren of Kiwi, gave birth to his second child! A healthy boy she named Eitwelf - future heir to the throne of Kiwi.

882 AD, Winter

The Spymaster tips his hat, showing himself from the shadow of the corridor that you just passed by. What's with the creepy entrances, honestly...

"My Queen, an urgent report for you?"

"I'm listening."

"My Queen, I am afraid to inform you that, despite best efforts of your family, the Sect of One continues to fester under the skin of Luathbas like a badly healed wound. While no important personas seem to support the Sect or belong to it on the side, my agents' compiled numbers put the Sect atfive thousand members, at least."

"Anything you propose we do?" The Spymaster nods and tells you about few options. You decide to...

A) Do nothing, as clearly the Sect won't get eradicated - so why continue to try?
B) Send a letter to the Archpriest, telling him of the situation and allowing him to deal with the Sect with his loyal zealots.
C) Send your agents to some leaders of promiment Sectarian gatherings to make them 'disappear'.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4549 on: January 15, 2017, 05:22:14 pm »

The Archpriest might be mad that we're not doing anything, but we can always help him out if he actually asks. B

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4550 on: January 15, 2017, 05:47:28 pm »

B.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #4551 on: January 15, 2017, 06:04:38 pm »

C Think we should go intrigue route here.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4552 on: January 15, 2017, 06:05:45 pm »

C, it's better that we don't publicly persecute the religion. Everyone knows what happened when the Romans tried that.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4553 on: January 15, 2017, 06:06:33 pm »

Hm.

B, but no murder.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4554 on: January 15, 2017, 06:22:24 pm »

C

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #4555 on: January 15, 2017, 07:01:09 pm »

B. Delegate the issue.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4556 on: January 15, 2017, 07:03:45 pm »

B Internal religious wars never hurt anyone.  At least no more then a friggin hydra and we decided to feed our last king to one.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #4558 on: January 15, 2017, 07:36:00 pm »

B. Delegate the issue.
This.

B; Hopefully the Sect aren't Damdamians under a new name >_<

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4559 on: January 15, 2017, 07:50:47 pm »

B, but no murder.

Lol. "Here's a list of people to murder. But don't murder any of them!"

A

Whatever.
Pages: 1 ... 302 303 [304] 305 306 ... 379