- 5 (31.3%)
Wei He
- 9 (56.3%)
Sindhu
- 2 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: November 05, 2016, 04:00:47 pm

Pages: 1 ... 300 301 [302] 303 304 ... 379

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM: GAME OVER  (Read 230540 times)

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM: Queen Elana of Luathbas!
« Reply #4515 on: January 14, 2017, 09:31:36 pm »

Edit: changed
« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 10:26:44 pm by heydude6 »
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #4516 on: January 14, 2017, 09:38:46 pm »

We got one of the more promising Kings killed -_- ...Why. Ugh.
I really don't want anyone removing support from the Pantheon now 'just because lolz feelings'. :I

INFORMATION > DEAD BODIES :I

C, A

Bloody FINALLY WE HAVE A QUEEN.

E: Reminder of what the Ramo and Huljan Khanate mean.
I picked C due to the obvious factor of noting two things rather than one, and the 'one' is generally a more dangerous path due to Ramo being bigger, and more politically inclined (and/or spread out).
« Last Edit: January 15, 2017, 01:17:20 am by Tiruin »

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #4517 on: January 14, 2017, 10:01:20 pm »

B,A

Tell them we are here to help and deal a final crushing blow on Huljan.

If they ask lie that the kiwi are totally not willing to attack Ramo his incursion is against Adila or the tribes of the south.

Crush Huljan and make Ramo unprepared for the kiwi attack, two rabbits with a single rock.

GO ELANA, FINISH WHAT FEODH BEGUN, SPILL THE BLOOD OF OUR ENEMIES IN HIS NAME evil laughter
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4518 on: January 14, 2017, 10:26:09 pm »

Edit: edited again
« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 11:08:14 pm by heydude6 »
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4519 on: January 14, 2017, 10:35:19 pm »

BA would involve fighting ourselves. >_>

We should definitely let Beren do his thing. His territory is our territory, after all.
Getting information on the elves would be a good thing. Unfortunately, we know from experience that elven prisoners do not break, even under torture. Therefore our best bet it siding with the elf-collaborators, and...

(Wait, wait.
as you borne many children and you feel you could have more children, if you wanted.
Didn't this woman give us some bullshit about not feeling healthy enough to have more children? Man, how come she doesn't have the duplicitous trait?)

...hoping that that might let us mend relations with the elves/get some information that might help us against them. Besides, that way, Beren's invasion can be cast as aid for the Huljan.

C, A
Long Live United Forenia!

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4520 on: January 14, 2017, 11:03:30 pm »

We should definitely let Beren do his thing. His territory is our territory, after all.
Getting information on the elves would be a good thing. Unfortunately, we know from experience that elven prisoners do not break, even under torture. Therefore our best bet it siding with the elf-collaborators, and...

(Wait, wait.
as you borne many children and you feel you could have more children, if you wanted.
Didn't this woman give us some bullshit about not feeling healthy enough to have more children? Man, how come she doesn't have the duplicitous trait?)

...hoping that that might let us mend relations with the elves/get some information that might help us against them. Besides, that way, Beren's invasion can be cast as aid for the Huljan.

C, A

Changing back to a +1 to this.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #4521 on: January 14, 2017, 11:16:29 pm »

(Wait, wait.

C, A

Changing back to a +1 to this.

Oh, torture isn't enough? You tried to cut a tree in front of them?... changing to +1 so. We may keep some kind of "friendship" not letting the elves free way to our lands, we get Ramo lands and can begin to grow our tentacles towards Adila.

And i think that she just lied to Feodh, maybe he wasn't that good in making kids. cough
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4522 on: January 15, 2017, 01:17:05 am »

How?
<_<
I misplaced my C into a B. Wow.

EDITED FOR C BECAUSE I HAD B IN MIND in memory with C instead.

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4523 on: January 15, 2017, 01:34:11 am »

C, A

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #4524 on: January 15, 2017, 04:13:07 am »

You compose a letter to the Khan of Huljan, proposing help against the Ramo in return for some explanation on his collaboration with elves. You send a note to King Beren about negotiating with Huljan, but you don't stop him.

882 AD, Autumn

You receive a report that the Kiwi Army (comprised mostly of draftees and mercenaries) have entered the southeastern Ramo Khanate and begun systematic reconquest of settlements and burning of nomad camps.

882 AD, Midsummer

A messenger from Huljan has arrived, no doubt in response to your letter!

Tails

But you instead sit in your chambers, reminiscing of the good times with your husband(s). People knock on the door but you cuss them off, telling them to have the Advisor take care of it, he has decades of experience with Houlandine politics by now.

Next day after you finish your crying fit, you learn that Huljani envoy spoke on behalf of his Khan, agreeing to send trusted general to your court who shall tell you things about the elves.

882 AD, Late Summer

The Advisor, the Marshal and the Archpriest, and plethora of your other courtiers, are worried about your wellbeing. You wave them off but decide to show them that you're mentally fit and of good health. And you will do that by...

A) Spending more time with your children, personally teaching them the tricks and basics of Houlandine diplomacy and badassery.
B) Show up more on official banquets and feasts, drinking and laughing honestly along with your loyal courtiers.
C) Simply attending the audiences instead of scurrying away everytime a tear slips onto your brow.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4525 on: January 15, 2017, 04:50:48 am »

Best thing is to be exposed :/ It's really nice that our advisers care about our mental health, we need connections and friends. That was a good opportunity to accept something though, with the Archpriest/the rest about those connections.

B
Though C also works...

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4526 on: January 15, 2017, 04:52:41 am »

C.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4527 on: January 15, 2017, 05:16:08 am »

C, let's at least make sure the state is in order in spite of ourselves.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4528 on: January 15, 2017, 06:28:55 am »

B
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Pages: 1 ... 300 301 [302] 303 304 ... 379