- 5 (31.3%)
Wei He
- 9 (56.3%)
Sindhu
- 2 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: November 05, 2016, 04:00:47 pm

Pages: 1 ... 258 259 [260] 261 262 ... 379

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM: GAME OVER  (Read 230913 times)

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM: Feodh of Luathbas!
« Reply #3885 on: December 21, 2016, 12:48:30 pm »

A! Mercenaries, just like in Houlandin I's times! It's been so long since last we had some!
You would let them build their temples? May I remind you that we are not 100% human- Damdamian dogma would see us off of the throne and into the gutter.

I knew this would happen. Every single time you ask the Damdamians for something, all they want is to build their temples. They aren't going to back down on that. And we shouldn't back down from our policy of no Damdamian temples.

C

I'd rather see B win than A, so I'm changing my vote.

B
« Last Edit: December 21, 2016, 01:38:41 pm by NUKE9.13 »
Long Live United Forenia!

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3886 on: December 21, 2016, 12:50:18 pm »

We can just put them in the Pantheon shrines. It'll work out guys, trust me.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3887 on: December 21, 2016, 12:51:41 pm »

Eh, you know what. Fuckit. What have non humans done for us anyway? The elves keep killing us and the others all seem to just suck and die.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #3888 on: December 21, 2016, 01:01:38 pm »

A! Mercenaries, just like in Houlandin I's times! It's been so long since last we had some!
You would let them build their temples? May I remind you that we are not 100% human- Damdamian dogma would see us off of the throne and into the gutter.

I knew this would happen. Every single time you ask the Damdamians for something, all they want is to build their temples. They aren't going to back down on that. And we shouldn't back down from our policy of no Damdamian temples.

C
I'd fully agree with this and vote C, but I'm wondering if this is a 'temporary' thing much like how an extended campaign works (though 'temple' usually gives off the idea of something akin to a church, bigger than a chapel, and more 'made of stone or other more-permanent material') so...

Haspen! Clarify! :P

Also B.

If we can't agree fully to their terms, let's use our Wise option a bit more than 'agree/disagree :I'.
Eh, you know what. Fuckit. What have non humans done for us anyway? The elves keep killing us and the others all seem to just suck and die.
You forgot when the Hurthlings literally saved us from starvation and the Formorians helped us in a major war (as their weapon too), and other stuff, grumpypants? :P
This skepticism is valid though, but not in a historical eye. (Also we partly covered this in the archives with the 'prosperity and tied with other cultures)

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3889 on: December 21, 2016, 01:17:43 pm »

B!

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3890 on: December 21, 2016, 02:40:18 pm »

You write him a letter in which you want to make it a proper deal in public and with proper level of cooperation between the two armies, rather than making it a shallow secret. You do not mention anywhere you want to give up on this proposal.

875 AD, Late Winter

Thanks to the squeaky blaring of the 57 goat-trumpets of the Pantheon, you learn of the Archpriest's arrival before the guards even reach your throne room.

The Archpriest, as always wearing thick white robes, bows his head as he enters the council room and sits on the opposite side of the table from you. The servants bring some snacks and drinks and then the Archpriest dismisses his entourage; you dismiss the guards and servants of the palace.

"So, what brings you here, Archpriest." The middle-aged man smiles.

"It is hard to call it heresy, but you have been making inroads into workings of the Cult, King Feodh. What is it I heard, sponsoring the scribes, allowing construction of temples of rememberance?"

A) "That is not your concern, Archpriest. I don't pry into your administrative decisions, and you shouldn't into mine."
B) "I am merely responding positively to the audiences that my subjects wish for. If they want to build temples to honor my ancestors, I shall allow them; if they want to write biographies praising us, I will be most happy to let them."
C) "Make love with your arse and don't waste my time anymore, Archpriest! Luathbas and its subjects belong to Houlandines, not the Pantheon!"
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3891 on: December 21, 2016, 02:42:19 pm »

B

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3892 on: December 21, 2016, 02:59:16 pm »

B
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3893 on: December 21, 2016, 03:12:55 pm »

B. It's hardly even self-aggrandizement - we're dedicating the scribe's work to the people and our history as opposed to ourselves and our ancestors.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3894 on: December 21, 2016, 03:15:43 pm »

I'd lean towards A, but we owe our crown to this guy- this isn't the time to aggravate the church.

B
Long Live United Forenia!

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #3895 on: December 21, 2016, 03:37:36 pm »

B

what is this even, the church asking us to stop giving them money?
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3896 on: December 21, 2016, 03:43:32 pm »

C

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #3897 on: December 21, 2016, 04:26:53 pm »

In his mind: C

by his mouth: B
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3898 on: December 21, 2016, 04:47:05 pm »

You explain that you're merely granting your subjects what they want to ensure their happiness and prosperity.

"I see." The Archpriest stares at you for a moment and then takes a sip of a drink.

"I heard that the southern parts of Luathbas had seen steadily increasing number of Damed's worshippers, travelers mostly amongst those, of course, but it is a reason for worry. Mayhaps your governors there did not inform you yet? So I do it now. May I have your pledge that you shall not endanger our beautiful and traditional way of life by mingling with those xenophobic, zealot scum of the south?"

A) "But of course."
B) "If the people decide to pray to some god or another, I cannot stop them."
C) "Nay! It's time for glorious religious revolution!"
D) "Maybe. Who knows, they might have good ideas to take for ourselves."
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3899 on: December 21, 2016, 04:52:38 pm »

B
Pages: 1 ... 258 259 [260] 261 262 ... 379