Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48

Author Topic: Mind Reading Mafia Game Over, No One Won.  (Read 94104 times)

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mind Reading Mafia Day 4 6/11 No more replacements needed... for now.
« Reply #690 on: January 06, 2017, 01:48:58 pm »

I'm assumng that after exams were holidays.  As above, I'm not going to to rush those who are under RL pressure.

May I suggest a roll-call/soft-prod?  Give people a few days to establish whether they have any continuing exam/etc pressures that we can work around to whatever degree?  (I've got some things of my own going on, for the record, but they shouldn't get in the way of renewed activity.)

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
Re: Mind Reading Mafia Day 4 6/11 No more replacements needed... for now.
« Reply #691 on: January 08, 2017, 12:03:18 am »

Okay I'm going to give everyone 3 days to respond about whether they are interested in continuing this, if 50% or less of the people remainging don't respond or "drop-out" I'm just canceling this and will reveal who the villain(s) are.
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: Mind Reading Mafia Role Call: You Have 3 Days
« Reply #692 on: January 08, 2017, 05:57:11 pm »

I would love to see this continue.

Sadly, I'm dead.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: January 09, 2017, 07:16:11 am »

I would love to see this continue.

Sadly, I'm dead.
Eek! I thought i had dropped a post before! This was in my 2nd page in my newbox so I missed the recent ones--I'm still here and really wanting this to get over on consensus vote. :-[

Sprityo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: January 11, 2017, 04:29:48 am »

No

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: January 12, 2017, 12:42:47 pm »

Er...I want to play it through.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: January 12, 2017, 12:55:38 pm »

No
Brevity like this is anti-town >_> (or at least very vague to what you're saying No to given the instructions being apparent)
Much so like the activity ratings because people aren't shifting their votes or giving ideas on OTHERS ideas about their votes.
Much brevity <_<

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: January 12, 2017, 03:02:16 pm »

(In case my pre-ultimatum post doesn't make it obvious, mine's a 'Play On' vote.)

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: January 15, 2017, 06:18:19 pm »

Well only 4 people responded and I don't want to look for more replacement since I think a good deal of this sub has been in my game I'm calling it I'll have the behind the scene stuff up soon.
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: January 15, 2017, 06:21:34 pm »

I was the badguy. Not sure who ended up replacing me...
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: January 15, 2017, 06:50:28 pm »

Vishdafish replaced you, then I replaced Vishdafish.  I might as well say, as it's all not going to be a secret mucn longer.  :P

And I remained a little confused as to why each of you did/said certain things, I must say, but I thought that (apart from a little slip of my own) I was holding my own in maintaining your external image and fuelling enough general credulity to be probably seen as the good guy long enough to get a chance to use my real skills...  ;)  (Never did, though.  But it was probably all going to hinge on what Tiruin was going to make as her big reveal, after her exams.  That and maybe an attempted daytime push towards a 'misguided' lynch, but I've never been one to be too precipitous, except maybe when I think I've got to put myself up for sacrifice!)

It was complex, though. Sorry to filipk that I couldn't help it work, my time round. I expect there to be at least one other liar, though, when the reveal comes through.  Or at least a person with a big secret that it would hurt me to not know about.  Let's see.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: January 15, 2017, 07:33:54 pm »

Well only 4 people responded and I don't want to look for more replacement since I think a good deal of this sub has been in my game I'm calling it I'll have the behind the scene stuff up soon.
Hum u_u

I was the badguy. Not sure who ended up replacing me...
Knewit :V
But GAAAAHHHHH CONSENSUS VOTING AND POOR ACTIVITY :-[
You're the only dude who stuck out and yet people thought about voting...TBF/BHK. Why??

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: January 15, 2017, 09:31:09 pm »

The way I was determined to play it, because this character is obviously good-guy character who is the key to breaking through the lies of the "me too" pretender to the role of bog-standard or wherever they might be hiding.  (Don't have my notes with me, but didn't you say you were just like one of the lynchees, a significantly elevated version of the baseline?  I'd have played on the doubts about that if necessary.)

Anyway, so much for that.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2017, 09:32:43 pm by Starver »

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: January 15, 2017, 09:38:04 pm »

I was gambitting (because of course I was) on the fact that people would be like "There is no way the scum would *announce* that they had 7 powers...
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: January 15, 2017, 10:35:17 pm »

I was gambitting (because of course I was) on the fact that people would be like "There is no way the scum would *announce* that they had 7 powers...
That's precisely what tipped me off >_>
The way I was determined to play it, because this character is obviously good-guy character who is the key to breaking through the lies of the "me too" pretender to the role of bog-standard or wherever they might be hiding.  (Don't have my notes with me, but didn't you say you were just like one of the lynchees, a significantly elevated version of the baseline?  I'd have played on the doubts about that if necessary.)

Anyway, so much for that.
Glad nobody got the majority vote in the end :I
*grumpy noises*
I'd like to see this game happen again though! It doesn't seem like fillipk disclosed anything particular about the mechanics--so please remake this! (but less hammer'y or at least more secure) :3
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48