Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: The Dancing Demons (Post-Apoc/Sci-Fi Base Mgmt SG)  (Read 6311 times)

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Dancing Demons (Post-Apoc/Sci-Fi Base Mgmt SG)
« Reply #60 on: August 11, 2016, 05:37:52 pm »

I just meant the personnel transports. Sending the refrigerator truck scouting would be suicide.

We have most of the ammo unloaded from the transports and kept in the base, I hope. It would make losing some to a random ambush even more unpleasant if they were also acting as storage.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 11, 2016, 05:40:59 pm »

I just noticed that Transports actually refers to a specific vehicle type. Good to know.
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 11, 2016, 05:49:41 pm »

That could be bad to get mixed up in the orders. I vote they be officially renamed to "General Transports" for clarity.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 11, 2016, 07:43:58 pm »

That could be bad to get mixed up in the orders. I vote they be officially renamed to "General Transports" for clarity.

Seconded on more specific naming for Personnel Transports to make sure that suggested actions are understood. The specific name I indifferent of choices.
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]