Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Author Topic: (ISG) Pokemon Adventure!  (Read 7628 times)

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) Pokemon Adventure!
« Reply #45 on: July 25, 2016, 07:09:37 pm »

Convince the Gyrados that it is shiny, as a distraction. Then, convince it that it is colorblind.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 25, 2016, 07:28:45 pm »

Call for a Pikachu.

Convince it to use a lightning attack against the grades.
Pokemon yellow anyone?
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

Buruzu

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 25, 2016, 09:56:02 pm »

This is definitely not a time to fight, rush for the door in the back, use each other as a stepping stool to allow the Squirtle (Or Charmander) to open the door and get out of there!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 25, 2016, 10:15:10 pm »

PTW.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 25, 2016, 10:45:38 pm »

Song and dance routine to calm it down!
^^^
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Nami-oki

• Bay Watcher
  • I do art things.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #50 on: July 26, 2016, 04:09:51 pm »

You do the first thing that comes to your head when in bad situations...

Sing and dance routine activate! The other two join in nervously, following your lead with your excellent moves. You look up at the Gyarados.

It is not amused. As a matter of fact, you feel like you cannot escape from its piercing eyes...

What do you do?
Only a fool tests the depths of the waters with both feet.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 26, 2016, 05:08:08 pm »

Stare judgmentally at it until it breaks down in tears.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 26, 2016, 09:52:19 pm »

Tell the Gyrados that we're really sorry that we Leech Seeded it. Give it an Oran Berry.

You draw really well, by the way.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 26, 2016, 10:00:09 pm »

I'm gonna go with leech seed and hopeing and praying that Charizard can stay out of the fight.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 11:14:38 am by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 26, 2016, 10:33:53 pm »

I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

escaped lurker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 26, 2016, 11:42:07 pm »

Tell the Gyrados that we're really sorry that we Leech Seeded it. Give it an Oran Berry.

+1

Look, we don't actually need to fight. He's just a bit mopey. As long as we solve that, he might even come along!

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 27, 2016, 12:12:05 am »

+1

Look, we don't actually need to fight. He's just a bit mopey. As long as we solve that, he might even come along!

+1
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Nami-oki

• Bay Watcher
  • I do art things.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #57 on: July 27, 2016, 04:50:44 pm »

Thank you for the compliment!! <3

Oh boy, this is quite disconcerting, isn't it? You think for a moment, then remembered! You have 3 Oran Berries in your inventory! You happily pull one out and make an offering to the angry Gyarados.

The large creature leans down at eye level with you, locking its cold gaze on you for a few moments... then decides to accept your offering. He snaps it up and thrashes away from you, now focused on tearing down the laboratory.

What do you do?

(Inventory/Stats updated and combined!)
Only a fool tests the depths of the waters with both feet.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 27, 2016, 04:55:38 pm »

Ask for a ride. If accepted, procure cowboy hats and ride away on the Gyarados. Otherwise, gather the remaining Magikarp and attempt to motivate them into evolving, via song and dance.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 28, 2016, 03:15:17 am »

Save the valuable-looking stuff! Don't get in the way of the Gyrados, though. Just take some stuff and sneak out the door.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7