Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 310 311 [312] 313 314 ... 1249

Author Topic: Doc Helgoland's Asylum for the Politically American: T+0  (Read 1390471 times)

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Doc Helgoland's Asylum for the Politically American
« Reply #4665 on: September 23, 2016, 05:06:10 pm »

The ratfucker Zodiac Killer Ted Cruz just endorsed Trump. I guess he got over Trump insulting his parents on Tweeter.

What happens for Ted Cruz now? Before this election cycle he had a pretty solid position, but his name's been pretty well dragged through the mud lately.
Well, if Trump wins the election he'll probably get some trash appointment after a few years of literal cocksucking. If Clinton wins, I'd expect nothing, but there's a possibility she might re-open the investigation into the Zodiac Murders and at that point all hell breaks loose.
Nothing happens.  Normalization means that everything was a night in Vegas.
There's the mildly cherry-flavored maniac I remember.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #4666 on: September 23, 2016, 05:09:46 pm »

There's the mildly cherry-flavored maniac I remember.

Cherry?
Ancient Babylonian god of RAEG
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
[PREFSTRING:google]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"
« Last Edit: February 10, 1988, 03:27:23 pm by UR MOM »
mainiac is always a little sarcastic, at least.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #4667 on: September 23, 2016, 05:24:53 pm »

What, you don't like cherry? Don't tell me you're one of those freaks who wants to be pineapple-flavored.
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

WealthyRadish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4668 on: September 23, 2016, 05:30:25 pm »

Mainiac's more like prune flavored. It's fairly unpalatable and I wouldn't want to drink it regularly, but sometimes you just need to clear some shit out.

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #4669 on: September 23, 2016, 06:53:05 pm »

What, you don't like cherry?

I like cherry, I just dont see why you would say that.
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #4670 on: September 23, 2016, 07:06:31 pm »

What is it with non-Democrats being pro-Putinistic shill-scum lately, anyway? It seems that literally all of them, Green, Libertarian, and, obviously, Republicans, have decided that supporting Russia, even when its actions and rhetoric is blatantly anti-American, is a cool and hip thing to do. I wonder why?
Turns out so do the FBI. https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-s-intel-officials-probe-ties-between-trump-adviser-and-kremlin-175046002.html

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #4671 on: September 23, 2016, 07:11:52 pm »

What, you don't like cherry?

I like cherry, I just dont see why you would say that.
When the time comes, you'll know. You'll know.
No Gods, No Masters.

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #4672 on: September 23, 2016, 07:49:00 pm »

At this point it seems like everyone is a Russian plant, including me.
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #4673 on: September 23, 2016, 07:52:15 pm »

Some Trump advisers are concerned that he underestimates the difficulty of standing still, talking pointedly and listening sharply for 90 minutes.

And we thought that Sarah Palin was as low as expectations can go.
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #4674 on: September 23, 2016, 08:07:06 pm »

I'm still waiting for Trump to come out and decide there won't be a full-compliment of debates. I honestly think he will do it, after skipping not one but two during the primary.
No Gods, No Masters.

BorkBorkGoesTheCode

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4675 on: September 23, 2016, 08:11:06 pm »

Does anybody remember the guy that was arrested after videotaping 9/11? The one that was saying hooray and all that?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Treachery_of_Images

Believe nothing you hear. Or everything. Have fun. Love when?

I frequently use PMs to contact people if I think they would miss a post in the deluge.

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #4676 on: September 23, 2016, 08:16:22 pm »

No, I have never heard of that guy.
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4677 on: September 23, 2016, 08:45:38 pm »

I'm still waiting for Trump to come out and decide there won't be a full-compliment of debates. I honestly think he will do it, after skipping not one but two during the primary.
My brother insists that Hillary's the one "dodging debates".  Apparently she hasn't been holding press conferences enough, also?  As if she could get a word in edgewise with Trump discovering new ways to slander himself steal headlines.
I have to be careful discussing politics with my brother, I think he's let certain youtube shows whip him into an irrational, burning hatred of her...

I almost caught myself posting something along the lines of '... if Hillary can even stand for 90 minutes without pulling another 9/11', but realised it might not be apparent that I was referring to what happened at the memorial event. I may not think well of Hillary, but even I'd stop short of blaming her for the actual 9/11 (her financiers the Saudis, on the other hand...).

That aside, I'm very much looking forward to the debates, and I expect a thoroughly entertaining performance from both the Democratic and Republican candidates. I sincerely hope Clinton's health concerns don't put a premature end to them, despite some Trump supporters' predictions along those lines; I think the candidates' words will speak for themselves.

...lol, well, glad you caught yourself :P
Unlike Trump, who literally blames her and Obama for ISIS...
Anyway it's not her fault she's a robot unable to sweat.  I guess it's an issue, but doesn't seem like a big one.

But WOW I am SO looking to the debates too!  Honestly.  I love presidential debates - I occasionally go back and rewatch some Bush vs Gore.  A politician's history counts for a lot, but people change.  I want to see them up there thinking on their feet, getting emotional, maybe going off script a little.  (Kinda like Trump always does, except that there's a time for decorum too.  Plus the positions he casually reveals are... generally opposed to mine.)

So disappointed that Trump broke his promise to debate Sanders.  Cowardly, and so disappointing.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4678 on: September 23, 2016, 09:08:59 pm »

Is it okay if she doesn't have anything to gain from a press conference?  At least she didn't promise one then back out :P
... Oh okay, actually she did dodge the final Sanders debate she promised to attend.  I forgot about that. 
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #4679 on: September 23, 2016, 09:22:48 pm »

... and tonight I am reminded that some people actually think trump is a genuine... anything, really. Guy's a number of things but honest or ideologically stable certainly isn't one of them. However you want to define genuine. Can't think of many ways to mutilate that word so it would fit the fellow.

This world is an odd place, but it's times like this that make the size of the fraud market less confusing.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.
Pages: 1 ... 310 311 [312] 313 314 ... 1249