Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 264 265 [266] 267 268 ... 1249

Author Topic: Doc Helgoland's Asylum for the Politically American: T+0  (Read 1393259 times)

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: Doc Helgoland's Asylum for the Politically American
« Reply #3975 on: September 12, 2016, 12:02:55 am »

I see a lot of stuff that looks sorta credible but I dont see any traditional news covering it.  And the people repeating it dont seem to have an obvious agenda while most stupid political lies show that.

If it's true, the condition is called HypohidrosisThe political implications are discussed here.
She stated that she didn't sweat in an interview (when asked what the weirdest thing about her was). Hypohidrosis is the easy money, and it's not exactly a crippling condition to say the least. This was all known information, it's just being twisted into an appealing falsehood, same as what they did to Kerry with his military history.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #3976 on: September 12, 2016, 12:22:35 am »

swift boat truthers for sweat
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #3977 on: September 12, 2016, 12:25:42 am »

It's times like these when I appreciate the benefits of a small forum. The spin I've been seeing in recent days in mind-boggling.=

At least here I know who you damn folks are. Jokes about shills aside, you are all who you say you are. mainiac and redking are definitely two individuals (or at least very impressive undercover guys), and that makes me feel better.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3978 on: September 12, 2016, 01:09:49 am »

Nice joke, Pathos.

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3979 on: September 12, 2016, 01:22:39 am »

It's times like these when I appreciate the benefits of a small forum. The spin I've been seeing in recent days in mind-boggling.=

At least here I know who you damn folks are. Jokes about shills aside, you are all who you say you are. mainiac and redking are definitely two individuals (or at least very impressive undercover guys), and that makes me feel better.
*steeples fingers and chuckles about phase one of the plan going off flawlessly*

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3980 on: September 12, 2016, 02:42:29 am »

Probably multiple sclerosis.

If Clinton has MS, Trump surely has MR.

(Or maybe it's just all "ME, ME, ME!!! It's all about me!!!"..?)

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3981 on: September 12, 2016, 04:39:22 am »

We might need an entire new DSM classification to describe Trumpitis.

EDIT: who knows. Maybe it's even airborne. Has anyone ever overlayed a wind pattern map over a Trump voter map?
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3982 on: September 12, 2016, 04:43:43 am »

How bad do Clinton's health issue needs to be to lead to a raise in the poll as people who hate Clinton and Trump decides that a vote for Clinton is a vote for President Kaine?

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3983 on: September 12, 2016, 06:31:48 am »

That would make for one hell of a story: Clinton dieing during inauguration, that bland nobody taking over - and turning  out to be a wise, level-headed and farsighted leader who then goes on to lead the US and Western civilization as a whole into a new Golden Age.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3984 on: September 12, 2016, 06:56:14 am »

What, no biowarfare used on Clinton conspiracy theories yet?
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3985 on: September 12, 2016, 07:15:03 am »

The only thing I'm not sure about is what if Clinton passes out during the debate and Trump soils himself.  I have no clue how the media would judge things then.

That'll be Trump supporting hardworking American farmers every way he can, while Hillary's laying down on the job.

I'm really not sure what the deal is with Wikileaks. I mean, I used to agree with them for a lot, but that was when they were pro-freedom-of-information, not now that they've gone full Trumpet.
I speculate it's because it was taken over by Russian media fucktards who were presumably kicked out from college due to failing PR courses.

Yeah, that's weird, because I came up with that idea in just a few hours after the incident. I guess it's because, if it was a real bioweapon, Clinton would be already hospitalized or dead.
._.

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3986 on: September 12, 2016, 07:23:21 am »

You know who else can't sweat?

Cold Blooded Lizard People
I consume
I purchase
I consume again

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #3987 on: September 12, 2016, 07:25:29 am »

Silly folk, Wikileaks was obviously corrupted from within by The Man, who have begun to put out a load of blatant propaganda in an attempt to discredit the institution and prevent any more major leaks from threatening their Illuminati-esque control over the state within the state. 

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #3988 on: September 12, 2016, 08:01:30 am »

The discerning conspiracy theorist prefers the "Putin's agents poisoning Clinton with polonium to secure his puppet on the American throne" theory. Just sayin.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #3989 on: September 12, 2016, 08:02:08 am »

That would make for one hell of a story: Clinton dieing during inauguration, that bland nobody taking over - and turning  out to be a wise, level-headed and farsighted leader who then goes on to lead the US and Western civilization as a whole into a new Golden Age.
Peace through Power, my european friend.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.
Pages: 1 ... 264 265 [266] 267 268 ... 1249