Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 183 184 [185] 186 187 ... 1249

Author Topic: Doc Helgoland's Asylum for the Politically American: T+0  (Read 1390502 times)

smirk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ameripol\{RK, mainiac}
« Reply #2760 on: August 13, 2016, 06:59:34 pm »

17 inches of rain in 24 hours, or so I hear O_o  Hells, the Illinois State Fair was cancelled due to flooding and they only got 5 inches. AND they're halfway up the Mississippi, rather than right on the estuary. It has been one hot and muggy summer.

I wonder when Trump is going to? probably RIGHT before the polls open or during that time, or he'll wait until after inauguration, or maybe we'll have to wait for some sort of scandal or controversey (I can imagine a 'days since last controversey/scandal' thing in the oval office) to break that forces him to do so or wikileaks to, well, leak them.
Eh, he's already said that he's just plain not going to. Probably to keep a lid on all those donations to NAMBLA. Or at least, that's what people are saying.
When i think of toady i think of a toad hopping arround on a keyboard
also
he should stay out of the light it will dry out his skin
his moist amphibian skin

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #2761 on: August 13, 2016, 10:18:20 pm »

That's what people are saying. I'm not saying it, but you know...people are saying it. I'm just saying....

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #2762 on: August 13, 2016, 10:26:44 pm »

Not just people, the best people.  People I trust.  Not that I'm saying it.
Ancient Babylonian god of RAEG
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
[PREFSTRING:google]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"
« Last Edit: February 10, 1988, 03:27:23 pm by UR MOM »
mainiac is always a little sarcastic, at least.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #2763 on: August 14, 2016, 12:17:41 am »

Unrelated, but did any of you hear about Donald Trump's tax returns? I heard he isn't releasing them because they show he donated $93 million to NAMBLA. Very trustworthy sources. All the smartest people are saying this. Is it true? I don't know. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. All I know is that there are some very smart people looking into it, and that is what they tell me they see. Terrible. We would know if he released his tax returns, you know? Maybe they say he donated to NAMBLA. I don't know. I'm just asking questions.

Here is a NY Times article on the failing mission to save Trump from himself. Also a look into how Trump has acted in private.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

BorkBorkGoesTheCode

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2764 on: August 14, 2016, 12:20:23 am »

Did Top Men say this?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Treachery_of_Images

Believe nothing you hear. Or everything. Have fun. Love when?

I frequently use PMs to contact people if I think they would miss a post in the deluge.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2765 on: August 14, 2016, 12:29:33 am »

Did Top Men say this?
They were too busy working on it to comment.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2766 on: August 14, 2016, 12:47:42 am »

It's great how the Trump / Nambla thing is so similar to both Gilbert Gottfried's Bob Saget thing as well as stuff Trump himself says.

Morrigi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2767 on: August 14, 2016, 12:51:38 am »

2,500+ files have been leaked relating to George Soros and his Open Societies Foundation. http://soros.dcleaks.com/

Cthulhu 2016! No lives matter! No more years! Awaken that which slumbers in the deep!

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #2768 on: August 14, 2016, 12:54:21 am »

Did Top Men say this?
The very Top Men. The Best. I have the greatest Top Men. Most people wish they could have the Top Men I have. But they don't. Sad!
2,500+ files have been leaked relating to George Soros and his Open Societies Foundation. http://soros.dcleaks.com/
I like organizations that weren't hacked.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 01:15:54 am by misko27 »
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2769 on: August 14, 2016, 01:13:24 am »

I like organizations that weren't hacked.
Unlike the ones with files leaking out of their servers. Files leaking out of their wherever.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2770 on: August 14, 2016, 02:14:24 am »

Soros derangement is best derangement.

Many articles accuse Soros of backing overthrows of various governments, without giving the context: in each case where he spoke out or supported rebels against a government, they were basically the most revolting governments on the planet.

Well I guess Trump is a good antidote to what Soros is selling: Trump's top man, Paul Manafort was a lobbyist for the very fascist dictatorships and ex-Soviet hardliners that Soros despises.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 02:25:56 am by Reelya »

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #2771 on: August 14, 2016, 02:47:24 am »

I keep seeing people going on about how Soros controls everything and is the evil NWO, but... what does he do, exactly? I haven't heard about anything bad, so all I can assume is that he's just some rich guy with a foot in politics.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #2772 on: August 14, 2016, 02:57:13 am »

Rioting going on in Milwaukee after a police shooting.
The man shot was armed with a handgun and asked to drop his weapon. A gas station and a bank have been set on fire. Officer hospitalized as a brick was thrown through the window of his car.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2773 on: August 14, 2016, 04:40:49 am »

I keep seeing people going on about how Soros controls everything and is the evil NWO, but... what does he do, exactly? I haven't heard about anything bad, so all I can assume is that he's just some rich guy with a foot in politics.

Behold the official twitter feed of unspeakable evil:
https://twitter.com/georgesoros

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2774 on: August 14, 2016, 05:26:48 am »

Rioting going on in Milwaukee after a police shooting.
The man shot was armed with a handgun and asked to drop his weapon. A gas station and a bank have been set on fire. Officer hospitalized as a brick was thrown through the window of his car.
Yeah this is getting stupid. If riots ensue after every black criminal that gets shot, police could just as well quit their jobs.
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479
Pages: 1 ... 183 184 [185] 186 187 ... 1249