Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 180 181 [182] 183 184 ... 1249

Author Topic: Doc Helgoland's Asylum for the Politically American: T+0  (Read 1390561 times)

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ameripol\{RK, mainiac}
« Reply #2715 on: August 12, 2016, 11:15:16 pm »

Eh, breitbart, or should I say Trumpbart.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2716 on: August 12, 2016, 11:19:06 pm »

Conspiracy theories that Hillary is barely keeping it together because of complications from a blood clot a few years ago are starting to get pretty common.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/01/06/law-enforcement-officials-medical-professionals-theres-something-seriously-wrong-hillary-clintons-health/

They take things like that photo of two staffers helping her up the stairs, and this, as evidence.

Looks like a normal, if fat, pen. But yeah, it is all rather sexist.....

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #2717 on: August 12, 2016, 11:26:31 pm »

AAAAANNNDDD, if a mental examination is required of Hillary, Trump would have to undergo a mental examination as well. By a doctor (or hell, FOUR doctors if he wanted different opinions) not paid by Trump of course.

I assume you wish for science to attempt to use this knowledge to mimic the healthiest president ever?
Ancient Babylonian god of RAEG
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
[PREFSTRING:google]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"
« Last Edit: February 10, 1988, 03:27:23 pm by UR MOM »
mainiac is always a little sarcastic, at least.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2718 on: August 12, 2016, 11:31:21 pm »

Wikileaks are really questionable now on the Clinton thing.

One of the recent articles spreading around (e.g. RT and infowars) is that "Soros gave Clinton step-by-step instructions on how to tackle Albania unrest" based on a wikileaks press release.

Well what did evil mastermind George Soros write exactly? He wrote that there were political clashes in Albania that had left people dead, and that if the international community didn't put pressure on both government and opposition parties to cool tensions, then more people would die. What a monster that Soros guy is. His advice to Clinton: talk to the EU people about appointing a mediator, but do nothing directly. Sure enough, Mrs Clinton didn't do anything, which proves she's puppet of Soros' evil plan.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 11:34:27 pm by Reelya »

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #2719 on: August 12, 2016, 11:37:19 pm »

OMG, Soros and Clinton plotted to enable mediation.  I DO MEDIATION!  I am so freakin' psyched!  This whole time I was illuminati and didn't even know it.
Ancient Babylonian god of RAEG
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
[PREFSTRING:google]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"
« Last Edit: February 10, 1988, 03:27:23 pm by UR MOM »
mainiac is always a little sarcastic, at least.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2720 on: August 12, 2016, 11:39:53 pm »

OMG, Soros and Clinton plotted to enable mediation.  I DO MEDIATION!  I am so freakin' psyched!  This whole time I was illuminati and didn't even know it.

See, mediation is like meditation

And meditation is a Buddhist thing (or somethin', I don't really get off the farm much)

Buddhism originated in China

China is Communist

Therefore, you're a communist sympathizer
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

BorkBorkGoesTheCode

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2721 on: August 13, 2016, 12:38:31 am »

See, mediation is like meditation

And meditation is a Buddhist thing (or somethin', I don't really get off the farm much)

Buddhism originated in China

China is Communist

Therefore, you're a communist sympathizer
Holy Adam West Batman!
« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 12:40:35 am by BorkBorkGoesTheCode »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Treachery_of_Images

Believe nothing you hear. Or everything. Have fun. Love when?

I frequently use PMs to contact people if I think they would miss a post in the deluge.

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #2722 on: August 13, 2016, 01:22:19 am »

I strongly suspect that wikileaks is posting this stuff to attack Hillary and the Democrats for prosecuting whistleblowers. What I don't get is the long-term plan. Do they think that Trump will be grateful?

Speaking of Trump. Found it interesting simply because it's more than ten years old.
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

BorkBorkGoesTheCode

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2723 on: August 13, 2016, 01:38:40 am »

Maybe people will go Green?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Treachery_of_Images

Believe nothing you hear. Or everything. Have fun. Love when?

I frequently use PMs to contact people if I think they would miss a post in the deluge.

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #2724 on: August 13, 2016, 01:54:38 am »

I used to support the Green party, until Jill Stein wavered on anti-vaxxers. Might as well pander to the flat-earthers, but anti-vaxxers are worse since they are willing to sicken kids for their woo.
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #2725 on: August 13, 2016, 02:32:31 am »

Anyone who panders to fringe groups of idiots is not worth taking seriously IMO

How many votes will it gain you? A few points of a percent? In exchange for looking like a complete ninny in front of everyone else. Congrats.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #2726 on: August 13, 2016, 02:53:45 am »

Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #2727 on: August 13, 2016, 04:17:58 am »

Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2728 on: August 13, 2016, 04:29:06 am »

In Puerto Rico, the US government has instated a state of emergency. Over 10000 people have been reported to be infected with the zika virus over the past week. It is expected that the true number of infections is much higher, since those 10000 are only the cases that reported in at a hospital.

By declaring the state of emergency, the government makes it easier for the US health department to send money and practical aid to combat the disease.
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #2729 on: August 13, 2016, 06:27:28 am »

inb4 another "Ebola scare", only this time you will have to think about the possible genetically fucked up children instead of fearing global genocide event
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.
Pages: 1 ... 180 181 [182] 183 184 ... 1249