Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 158 159 [160] 161 162 ... 1249

Author Topic: Doc Helgoland's Asylum for the Politically American: T+0  (Read 1393278 times)

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
Re: Ameripol\{RK, mainiac}
« Reply #2385 on: August 09, 2016, 08:44:32 am »

Probably be in court as much as Bill Cosby
I consume
I purchase
I consume again

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2386 on: August 09, 2016, 09:22:32 am »

There's a lot of different conspiracy people
No, no, no. There are no conspiracy people at all. They're all actors, hired to spread conspiracy theories by the powers that be.

EDIT:
The Email thing gets a new life

The family of two of the deceased Americans at the attack on the US consulate in Benghazi are personally charging Hillary Clinton with being responisble for the death of their sons, and for slander.
They pressed charges with the Federal Court yesterday.

They blame Clinton for being directly responsible for the terrorist attack, because she used private servers to communicate confidential mail.

That's a hell of a stretch to blame her for directly causing the terrorist attack. It's in the same vein as blaming George W. Bush for directly causing 9/11.

There is a point where reasonable objection becomes unreasonable... And I think that line has just been crossed now.

This is now beyond stupid.

The whole Benghazi stuff? It became political the minute they decided to keep going after her on it.

Dozebôm Lolumzalìs

• Bay Watcher
  • what even is truth
    • View Profile
    • test
« Reply #2387 on: August 09, 2016, 10:29:28 am »

There's a lot of different conspiracy people
No, no, no. There are no conspiracy people at all. They're all actors, hired to spread conspiracy theories by the powers that be.

EDIT:
The Email thing gets a new life

The family of two of the deceased Americans at the attack on the US consulate in Benghazi are personally charging Hillary Clinton with being responisble for the death of their sons, and for slander.
They pressed charges with the Federal Court yesterday.

They blame Clinton for being directly responsible for the terrorist attack, because she used private servers to communicate confidential mail.

That's a hell of a stretch to blame her for directly causing the terrorist attack. It's in the same vein as blaming George W. Bush for directly causing 9/11.

BUT OF COURSE HE DID IT

IT WAS AN INSIDE JOB

JUST TO GET US AT WAR WITH EASTASIA

========

Ever notice how similar corrupt communism and Amurrican capitalism are?

In corrupt communism, the corrupt government controls the "corporations" (i.e., does what corporations would do, has all the power they would). The people don't get a say.

In Amurrican capitalism, the corporations control the government. The people don't get a say.

WAKE UP SHEEPLE - THE COLD WAR WAS JUST A FIGHT BETWEEN TWO BADDIES - "IDEOLOGICAL" MY FOOT - THE HORSESHOE HATH COME FULL CIRCLE
Quote from: King James Programming
...Simplification leaves us with the black extra-cosmic gulfs it throws open before our frenzied eyes...
Quote from: Salvané Descocrates
The only difference between me and a fool is that I know that I know only that I think, therefore I am.
Sigtext!

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #2388 on: August 09, 2016, 10:54:54 am »

I think Trump intends to cause a civil war. When he loses, or even if he wins.
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #2389 on: August 09, 2016, 11:17:09 am »

I edited my prediction. I can still do that today right?
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2390 on: August 09, 2016, 11:41:00 am »

Solving unemployment, Trump style. 450000 Republicans will be recruited to fight 450000 Democrats. The remaining 100000 can find a job in the weapons industry. 1 million jobs created, as promised.
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2391 on: August 09, 2016, 12:06:33 pm »

Well, I did had a off-the-wall-crazy prediction waaaay back, before Trump has won the primary, that the Trump's plan to win was to recruit his most loyal and most well-armed supporters into some sort of "weapon master" militia, which would then ensure that only the "right" people would be able to get into voting booths by shooting everyone "left" nearby the voting stations with their guns.

I thought that because it was so crazy, it wouldn't happen in reality, so I didn't actually write about it anywhere, but the way Trump seems to be going, this kind of action no longer seems completely impossible.
._.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2392 on: August 09, 2016, 01:57:10 pm »

It's the Wisconsion (and several other states) House and Senate primary today. Wonder if Paul Ryan will be able to hold onto his seat or end up booted. Could still lose the general though.

SirQuiamus

• Bay Watcher
  • Keine Experimente!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2393 on: August 09, 2016, 01:59:41 pm »

Well, I did had a off-the-wall-crazy prediction waaaay back, before Trump has won the primary, that the Trump's plan to win was to recruit his most loyal and most well-armed supporters into some sort of "weapon master" militia, which would then ensure that only the "right" people would be able to get into voting booths by shooting everyone "left" nearby the voting stations with their guns.

I thought that because it was so crazy, it wouldn't happen in reality, so I didn't actually write about it anywhere, but the way Trump seems to be going, this kind of action no longer seems completely impossible.
Welcome to the Onionverse: Trump EditionTM

SirQuiamus

• Bay Watcher
  • Keine Experimente!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2394 on: August 09, 2016, 02:12:44 pm »

Yes, I've noticed that.

US of A has a better record on civil rights, and the market-oriented economy is much more efficient, to be sure. But apart from that, I can't see any difference.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2395 on: August 09, 2016, 02:17:37 pm »

Okay but dumbasses in toupees aside does anyone know how fucked Chelsea Manning is, exactly?
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2396 on: August 09, 2016, 02:22:50 pm »

In the sense of getting set free? No chance whatsoever.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2397 on: August 09, 2016, 02:25:36 pm »

Is it too late to join into the game?

Battleground: Arizona
Trumped!: Wyoming
Record Corrected: Florida
Feel the Johnson: Utah
Dilute the vote: Colorado

Okay but dumbasses in toupees aside does anyone know how fucked Chelsea Manning is, exactly?

You mean the trial? They're already considering having Trump as a witness due to him contaminating things by calling her a traitor, or maybe it was the other person.

edit: Trump is a bleeping pile of lel
« Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 02:27:18 pm by smjjames »

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2398 on: August 09, 2016, 02:27:19 pm »

Not quite ameripol, but: Irrelevant old man is against BR's impeachment

Uhuh
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Wolfhunter107

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2399 on: August 09, 2016, 02:29:36 pm »

Yes, I've noticed that.

US of A has a better record on civil rights, and the market-oriented economy is much more efficient, to be sure. But apart from that, I can't see any difference.
If you seriously can't tell any difference, than you aren't looking very hard.
Just ask yourself: What would a mobster do?
So we butcher them and build a 4chan tallow soap tower as a monument to our greatness?
Pages: 1 ... 158 159 [160] 161 162 ... 1249