Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 144

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 6 (FEF6), IC Thread!  (Read 95440 times)

I_Like_Pi

• Bay Watcher
  • The way of Pi
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 6 (FEF6), IC Thread!
« Reply #1695 on: April 09, 2017, 11:46:24 am »

Malcom was taken aback by the purple-haired girl's rant, so unexpected it was. Why did he fight even now with death knocking on his door? He could've easily slipped away as soon as Kracken engaged the Reich units but he was still here; an easy and high priority target on the front lines.

"I don't know. I want to live, I guess. And right now only one side is going to walk out of here alive." He paused and observed the bodies already on the floor, none of them belonging to a Reich unit.

"This rebellion is so stupid," he muttered under his breath.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 12:52:49 pm by I_Like_Pi »
My Fire Emblem on Forums: Magi Wars OOC | IC
Magi Wars sidestory: Rotting Empire OOC | IC

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1696 on: April 09, 2017, 11:52:07 am »

"If you want to live, you picked the wrong side. Help us. If you do, I swear I'll do everything I can to protect you and vouch for you."

She was hoping that she'd heard his mutterings correctly. This fight was hard enough already, but if they could convince a healer to join their side, things would become easier. Maybe, just maybe...

"So please. We really could use you in our group. What do you say?"

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1697 on: April 09, 2017, 11:54:37 am »

"I'd go for it if I was you. My sister's pretty good at the whole stabbing business."
She absently reached behind her and tapped Gregory with her healing staff, knitting his wounds together painfully.
"Plus I need another person to talk shop with."
Heal Greg
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 12:06:29 pm by GiglameshDespair »
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1698 on: April 09, 2017, 12:05:40 pm »

Wincing his thanks to Flora as she healed his wounds, Gregory moved forward, seeing the man who the sisters were arguing with in the middle of the battle.

"She's right." Gregory said to their rapidly dwindling enemies in reference to Iris speech. "You're loosing this battle, look how many of your comrades have already fallen, your selling your life for a master who doesn't care about you, or about anyone. This rebellion has been indiscriminately slaying Troians as well as Reichlanders. No matter what your grievances against the Reich, this is the wrong way to seek redress! You all should put down your weapons and turn against your masters. None of you need to die in service of this evil, but if you keep fighting, you will." He finished, punctuating the end of his speech with a slug of dark magic aimed at the enemy maceman.

Move to 12,12

Flux Kracken

I_Like_Pi

• Bay Watcher
  • The way of Pi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1699 on: April 09, 2017, 12:06:17 pm »

Malcom would've stopped in his tracks if he had been moving. Was this the chance he had been waiting for ever since he'd been forced into this damned rebellion? If it wasn't he was dead anyway. What did he have to lose?

"Do you really mean that?" he asked after a moment of silent consideration.

"I'll be counting on you from here on out then."
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 11:48:10 pm by I_Like_Pi »

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1700 on: April 09, 2017, 12:07:17 pm »

"Hurray for betrayals!"
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1701 on: April 09, 2017, 12:23:06 pm »

Gregory blinked in surprise as the enemy healers robes flashed from angry red to soothing blue declared his intent to switch sides.

"Wow. I think you're the first one to actually stop and listen to us. You won't regret this. I don't know what Archibald Bonefaz has been telling his men, but we really are the good guys here. Do you know where he is?"

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1702 on: April 09, 2017, 12:30:15 pm »

Iris smiled slightly as the man agreed to fight with them. Finally, a life saved. She looked back at her sister, shaking her head at her antics before looking back at the man. Really looking at him. Well then. She wasn't quite sure how she'd missed it originally, but he was certainly looking good.

... Mentally smacking herself upside the head, she responded to him, trying her best to focus on the battle at hand.

"You can count on me for sure. My name is Iris. What's yours?"
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 12:37:25 pm by Swordstar »

I_Like_Pi

• Bay Watcher
  • The way of Pi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1703 on: April 09, 2017, 12:48:04 pm »

Malcom pointed at the metal door behind him.

"Archibald is right through that door, or at least he should be. He moves around a bit, popular rumor says it has something to do with him meeting with a lot of foreigners lately."

He shrugged.

"Whose to say what he's really doing though."

"Oh, right. I'm Malcom Ellison; though I might need to drop my last name now that I've betrayed their hopes for me..."
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 01:05:17 pm by I_Like_Pi »

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1704 on: April 09, 2017, 12:49:34 pm »

Quote from: Flora heals Gregory
10+7 = Up to 17HP healed

Quote from: Gregory vs Kracken
Hit: 94+10+10+15-20-27 = 82
Hit roll: 39, hit!
Damage: 22-7 = 15dmg

Malcom Ellison is now in Investigators' team!

Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1705 on: April 09, 2017, 06:16:58 pm »

Dance Gregory
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1706 on: April 09, 2017, 07:34:42 pm »

Lady Peritz was nearly collapsed, and Jann had just done so. Most of them were poisoned - including himself - and a number were stricken with another sort of tremoring magical ailment. The only healthy one was Alissa, who couldn't exactly fight on her own. He set his face determinedly, striding past Shaelynn into the fray and jabbing his lance out at one of the rogues tossing knives about.

9-11 Slim Lance the thief duder
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1707 on: April 09, 2017, 08:07:32 pm »

In addition to being suddenly, violently, and worst, familiarly ill, Shaelynn also felt something in her throat. "..." Her eyes bulged, and she opened her mouth again. Unusually, no violent screaming could be heard. Her face was getting red though.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1708 on: April 09, 2017, 11:59:09 pm »

Gregory original hope that the combat might be quickly coming to an end with the enemies realizing they were outmatched was dashed as the mass of muscles with a mace didn't respond and seemed to fairly shrug off his magical assault. Frustration rising at the pure stupidity of those thugs would mindlessly defended their masters, Gregory raised his hands at the man and pushed out more flux energy. The air warped and crackled around his outstretched hands as purple runes of flux flashed into existence around his outstretched arm. Wisps of smoke started to raise as the warping flux ate away at Gregorys arm, skin cracking and nails darkening as the accumulated flux energy gathered to a critical point before finally he took aim and tried to release at the ignorant thug.

Ancient gamble flux Kracken
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 12:00:43 am by Criptfeind »

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1709 on: April 10, 2017, 12:45:02 am »

Jann, meanwhile, remained crumpled on the ground as he struggled to keep his bones in place.
: "Gr...gh."
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 144