Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20

Author Topic: Fall of the Magic Girls (RotMG 4) [IC] - Morning in Cinder  (Read 15339 times)

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
Re: Fall of the Magic Girls (RotMG 4) [IC] - Morning in Cinder
« Reply #270 on: July 29, 2016, 03:32:56 am »

Now that breakfast was finished Elena was heading up towards the roof, she might bump into Helena on the way.
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: July 30, 2016, 10:59:09 pm »

Helena saw the usual sight during patrol; people walking about, people working, and the occasional patrol marching about with their dusty camo and their rusty guns. She glanced up to notice another dark purple cloud of Blight blotting out the searing sun, giving her a reprise against its heat and brightness. Helena then suddenly had a vision, of something touching her by the shoulder from behind; and she heard footsteps approaching.

Elena found the roof as peaceful and quiet as always, the shade of the Blight looming over the entire camp. Typically the roof was uninhabited.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: July 31, 2016, 01:29:34 am »

Nith walks around.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: July 31, 2016, 06:32:36 am »

Helena stepped forward and turned around.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: July 31, 2016, 07:34:35 am »

Nith might run into Amelie, who had finished her breakfast and was now on a walk.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: July 31, 2016, 08:44:33 am »

Alistair is also now out for a walk.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: July 31, 2016, 09:24:10 am »

Elena sat at the edge of the roof, her legs dangling off of the edge. She held her guitar tightly as she tuned it absentmindedly. As she rested there her mind wandered to before the collapse. She thought about the times before a sad smile on her face as she did. After a while she raised her hands to the strings and began to play.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: July 31, 2016, 02:28:17 pm »

Helena stepped forward and turned around.
She evaded the hand of a child who wanted her attention; it was a short boy of Arab appearance, almost seeming 9 years old; he had short-cropped dark hair and brown skin and his eyes were dark, his build thin and clothes some simply white robes. His bright eyes gazed up at her, face in wonder. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small pocket watch of sterling silver, holding it out to her with the back facing her; his other hand retrieved forth a thin, black permanent marker and handed it over to her as well with pleading eyes. He spoke a few quiet words, not understood by Helena but obviously Arabic.

Elena sat at the edge of the roof, her legs dangling off of the edge. She held her guitar tightly as she tuned it absentmindedly. As she rested there her mind wandered to before the collapse. She thought about the times before a sad smile on her face as she did. After a while she raised her hands to the strings and began to play.
Shortly after Elena began to play, she heard a new noise from behind her, beautiful wind pipes melding into the tune and tone of her song. The serene notes hummed peacefully out from it, bringing forth a wave of strange calmness.

Alistair is also now out for a walk.
Walking about the camp in its usual shade, he spotted in the distance at the field a group of young boys playing some Football ((or soccer if ur amurican'.)); there was nothing much noteworthy to be seen from such a distance, only that they were fairly well-built boys of his age, simply kicking around a ball and running about

Nith walks around.
Walking about, Nith spotted the usual sights of civilians going about their refugee lives, and the occasional sight of children playing. However, as he rounded a corner, he saw to his side a living skeleton in dark robes, advancing towards him with a rattling walk. Nith may have heard of the skeleton; his name was Yorick, and he really was an undead, though that is as much as he knew.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: July 31, 2016, 02:41:43 pm »

"Err...you want this right?"

Helena signs the watch.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: July 31, 2016, 03:04:37 pm »

Her smile widend as she heard the music behind her, she closed her eyes and continued to play losing herself in the music. It felt so good to play with someone again.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: July 31, 2016, 11:19:45 pm »

"Hello, Yorick!"

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: August 03, 2016, 12:30:20 pm »

"Err...you want this right?"

Helena signs the watch.
The boy beamed, speaking a short foreign thanks and then rushing off.

Her smile widend as she heard the music behind her, she closed her eyes and continued to play losing herself in the music. It felt so good to play with someone again.
The beautiful melody continued, adding a peaceful and soothing wind to her guitar to create a great harmony, notes bubbling off and forming together in song.

"Hello, Yorick!"
The robed skeleton gave the spirit a wave and an amused clack of his bare hinged jaws, "Greetings, Nith!" he said, approaching him and halting, his voice high and describing something akin to 'skeletor', "You're a strong mana spirit, riiight?"

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: August 03, 2016, 08:37:48 pm »

"Is that what I am? I have no idea!"

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: August 05, 2016, 01:54:01 am »

"Is that what I am? I have no idea!"
"Yeah, probably. So, uh, Hagrock is sick with a Blight, so we'd like you to replace him for the Recharging today."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: August 05, 2016, 02:02:25 am »

Elena continued to play for a long time, the smile on her face growing as she created a harmony. Eventually though she stopped and turned around.
"Thank you. I haven't played with anyone since Anna..." she shook her head "Well not for a long time."
« Last Edit: August 05, 2016, 02:05:29 am by Kansa »
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20