Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What you gonna do, brave investigators!?

Look for Dafeng
Deliver report
(option for non-playas so they can see votes too ;v)

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 99

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 6 (FEF6), OOC Thread! DED  (Read 87911 times)

Mopsy

• Bay Watcher
  • loveless power is abusive powerless love is anemic
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 6 (FEF6), OOC Thread!
« Reply #555 on: August 23, 2016, 01:51:42 pm »

Swordstar's latest plan sounds like a good way to get lots of damage dealt with minimal exposure to counter-attacks. If no-one objects, I'll start off by having Arnold go east and heal someone. (Cecil or Alissa? Alissa is at lower absolute and % HP, so personally I'd prioritize her.)

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: August 23, 2016, 01:53:05 pm »

Cript and I came up with a variation on the plan but yeah you should still go and heal one of those two

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: August 23, 2016, 02:10:04 pm »

Okay, here is actual plan me and sword talked about with actual cords for the plan that I call "Gregory is a hero and also the other plans were pretty good so I'm taking the parts from them that I like and putting them in but mostly Gregory is a hero and also swordstar told me how stupid I was being with some things so I left those out so thanks for that."

Step one: Seigs actually such a fukkin tank ass mo'fo that he doesn't even need healing. He's immune to damage from anything but the archer at this point, who can only do six. Given that, maybe someone else should get healed? Arnold maybe goes and healz one of the lower down pepz for this reason. Maybe Cecil or Alissa because I'm sure we're about to be surrounded and they'll probably need to tank sometime?

Step two: Cecil comes to where arnold was (4-7) and gives Gregory his javelin. This is important for the plan and not just for the innuendo I swear.

Step three: Friderick goes and stabs the thief (5-4) because really no one likes thieves sorry Gaterhyme.

Step four: Gregory is a god damn fucking hero and goes to (4-5) and blasts the myrm with his fluxy goodness and then passes the javelin to Sieg.

Step E: Wind magic lady and a danced Gregory go and ruin the archers day (wind magic to 4-3) (dancer to 4-6) (Gregory to 5-2)

Step last step of this plan: Seig probably kills the thief I guess, ether standing where he is or if the archer is super unlucky and dies he can go run around.

Biggest point of failure for this plan is if Gregory fails to kill the mrym on the first shot (which if my calculations are correct he has a 71% chance to kill her?), at which point wind lady and Seig will have to kill her which leaves the thief alive and the archer has no chance to die. Very sad. But that's the sorta... Failure state, which. Is, I think. Okay.

So. This is I think. Literally the type of overthinking unnecessary planning that's maybe not. Cool. But eyy let no one say that Criptfeind is cool. What do you guyz think?

Edit: Whoh guys big flaw in the plan swordstar pointed out, thanks for that, fixed it up.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 02:14:32 pm by Criptfeind »

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: August 23, 2016, 02:17:37 pm »

Seems fine to me.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: August 23, 2016, 02:19:21 pm »

Now, Ideally, we wouldn't have a undead miniboss coming up behind us. However, after a quick consideration, I don't think this effects my plan.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: August 23, 2016, 02:22:48 pm »

You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Mopsy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: August 23, 2016, 02:23:11 pm »

The latest IC development might change things a little, yeah. I considered the possibility of getting danced down to (4,11) to speedy-heal Shaelynn, but it looks like the Cap is critically in the way.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: August 23, 2016, 02:25:28 pm »

SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: August 23, 2016, 02:33:25 pm »

Thought thrown out here, Cecil can actually tank the skeleton if Arnold is healing him, if Arnold heals him this turn and Cecil gets danced, Shea can be picked up by axe man and Cecil can take her place. Holding the skeleton in place more or less as Shea blasts him to bits. It takes away from our fight up top, but eh. The strong do as they must and the weak do as they can!

We can still kill the mrym up top this way, but not the archer or the thief. (but we can start to work on them.)

This would require that Arnold healz Cecil, if Cecil'd be up to going toe to toe with an enemy with ever advantage over him >.>
« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 02:44:07 pm by Criptfeind »

Mopsy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: August 23, 2016, 03:29:01 pm »

I've updated my action, in case you want to go with "Cecil to the Rescue". Alissa won't be in harm's way this turn, as far as I can tell.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: August 23, 2016, 03:36:05 pm »

Who is the her you're referring to btw? If it's shae, you prolly can't see her cause walls.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: August 23, 2016, 03:52:47 pm »

sight and time seem pretty flexible most of the time, we've had plenty of wall seeing though before, I figured it was standard.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: August 23, 2016, 04:10:26 pm »

Really? In my experience, seeing through walls hasn't really been a thing. Talking from hundreds of feet away, yes, but no x-ray vision.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: August 23, 2016, 04:21:23 pm »

In the village you and Jan spotted each other and then subsequently held a conversation though a whole house >.>
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 99