Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What you gonna do, brave investigators!?

Look for Dafeng
Deliver report
(option for non-playas so they can see votes too ;v)

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 99

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 6 (FEF6), OOC Thread! DED  (Read 87904 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 6 (FEF6), OOC Thread!
« Reply #540 on: August 18, 2016, 08:35:26 am »

Walls have Def and sometimes low res, right? Shaelynn's probably gonna be our best shot to open an entrance.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: August 18, 2016, 08:38:23 am »

Have shae blast as well yeah

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: August 18, 2016, 08:41:34 am »

Hm. I appear to be one space out for that. I'm going to stop short at 6,11 and wait for dancing, so that Alissa doesn't wind up in that choke just above us.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: August 18, 2016, 09:33:03 am »

Good thing about fewer people: quicker turns

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: August 18, 2016, 12:26:11 pm »

Cecil should finish off the myrm. Everything else can wait til we see what's behind the wall

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: August 18, 2016, 12:48:20 pm »

Looks like nothing of note behind the wall. Proceed.

EDIT: we should check it later though, might be secrets.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: August 18, 2016, 01:03:58 pm »

Now the question of who gets danced

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: August 18, 2016, 02:22:38 pm »

Wao two whole turns in one day
« Last Edit: August 18, 2016, 05:08:03 pm by Swordstar »

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: August 20, 2016, 09:28:34 pm »

Okay, I feel the need to ask why Arnold is assuming that Jann and whoever's dead body is in the sarcophagus are related. That said: Why is Arnold assuming that Jann and whoever's dead body is in the sarcophagus are related?

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: August 20, 2016, 09:38:30 pm »

Presumably racism.

All dem oversealanders are just one inbreed tribe right?

Mopsy

• Bay Watcher
  • loveless power is abusive powerless love is anemic
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: August 21, 2016, 05:57:06 am »

"Related" is a relative notion. They're probably more closely related to each other than they are to any of the Reichlanders. Arnold is actually impressed with the Overseaslanders (at least the ones in the party) and wouldn't dream of treating them as members of an inferior race. He's of the opinion that the dead are dead, though, and doesn't see the point in letting useful resources languish in tombs.

Mopsy

• Bay Watcher
  • loveless power is abusive powerless love is anemic
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: August 23, 2016, 11:07:27 am »

We're not in trouble right now, but It can't hurt to deal with the congestion and top up people's HP as quickly as possible, right? How do you like the idea of moving Arnold up to (3,4) to heal Siegfried? Then Siegfried can move to (5,4), Friderick can take his place and Gregory or Altha can go to (4,5) to attack the bladeswoman.

An alternative would be to have Siegfried retreat to (3,7). In that case, Friderick would still take his place and both (3,4) and (4,5) would be open for the mages. Arnold would stay in the room and heal either Siegfried or someone else.

Come to think of it, do we necessarily want to gather everyone in the northwest, or should some of the PCs remain in the southern room, to be ready for whatever those moving stones might result in? In the latter case, I could let the heals (in the form of Arnold) come to them, via (6,7) or (7,7), for example.

Edit: Fixed coordinates.
Edit 2: Considering not gathering everyone in the north.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 11:22:23 am by Mopsy »

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: August 23, 2016, 11:53:17 am »

Splitting the party tends to not be a good idea so eh on that. Same thing with having healers on the front line. Or in range of the enemy at least. If we can get the archer dealt with, sieg shouldn't be too badly off. He can go one right and stab. Freddy can move up and stab the stabs woman from the left which would leave bottom open up if he doesn't kill (no idea if he does enough or not). From there, our two mages can try and blast the archer. Arnold can always heal someone else and then get danced if needed but since most of the South group is hurting badly it'd be a good idea to get them healed asap

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: August 23, 2016, 12:24:18 pm »

I think your plan is fine proooobably Mopsy. Life isn't super hard right now.

Thingz I've noted: Greg is the only one that can kill the stab woman in one hit. Greg+Wind mage can kill the archer between them (and her defense is so high it's hardly helpful for the physical people to try to tackle her. This brings to mind an idear of greg kill stabby woman and then gets danced and they go kill archer. But the reality is greg is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo inaccurate the expected result of that plan is that the archer survives. But on the other hand if we clear out the swords woman do they really have the dps to take down us mages? I think not.

Edit: Haspen is mean

Edit 2: Also my plan is bad but eh. I like it because I like Gregory doing things because I'm selfish and that's the only way I can add meaning to my own meaningless existence. That's why I said it, I hope no one thinks I said it cuz it was good.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 12:38:45 pm by Criptfeind »

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: August 23, 2016, 01:06:55 pm »

Oh whoops I was misremembering where wall was. Still think moving Arnold up isn't best idea. Back people need healed more than sieg especially if we do take out the archer. Another option I see is

Arnold move back and heal someone. Cecil move up and hand off his jav to wind lady. She moves close range and blasts the archer while giving jav to sieg. He moves left, tosses the jav. If he hits Freddy takes his old spot and stabs. Greg can move up a bit get danced and go blast the archer from one range

If sieg misses then we can have Greg take his old spot and blast the archer while getting the jav. Fred can take it and get danced to attack twice. Alternate to this it's have fred move up and grab the jav attack the thief then have greg move up attack the myrm get danced and either try again at the myrm or move up to attack the archer if he hits.

Basically this way we get wta over the dodge myrm which should help and try and minimize damage taken. Plus sieg will be blocked from most damage
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 99