Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: The Cult - an RPG about leading a cult OOC 3/4 Looking for players!  (Read 4796 times)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: The Cult - an RPG about leading a cult OOC 4/? Looking for players!
« Reply #45 on: June 22, 2016, 05:17:11 pm »

If that's the case, I'm gonna stick to your ass like a fly to honey, in all probability. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 22, 2016, 05:34:53 pm »

Of course serial killer so...eh you'll probably have to be smart or charismatic.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 24, 2016, 08:16:12 pm »

Sorry for the delay guys I had some stuff to do, also is piratejoe still here?
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 25, 2016, 07:42:52 am »

(Sorry for not posting sooner.)
Sayaka now knowing she didn't lose anything continued on her way to get something to eat.
You can't really continue because you are not there anymore:
Sayaka's Scenario: You leave the rude man behind while approaching the great cathedral. It is very tall, it's stained glass has beautiful images  of their God. You take a few seconds to take a look at them. You did not notice a man approaching you from behind. He hit you in the head, you fell over and that's when the world went black.
You wake up just a second after getting attacked, at least you think it was a second. Wait, did you actually wake up? You feel the wind blowing onto your cheeks and the fragrance of flowers fills your mind you can hear  the beautiful music of  birds. There is a garden in front of you and other than that everything is blindingly white. In the garden you see a person sitting on a bench, enjoying itself.
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 25, 2016, 09:03:23 am »

Actions edited.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 27, 2016, 09:30:25 am »

Sorry guys for the delay, weekends are really busy for me, but we can continue tomorrow.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 28, 2016, 06:16:59 am »

AbstractTraitorHero is in.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 30, 2016, 03:10:42 am »

Yay I love playing a character who enjoys the misery and suffering of others and wants nothing more then to please herself regardless of anyone elses desires and wishes who is not only a serial killer but well you might see.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 30, 2016, 03:19:52 am »

Yay I love playing a character who enjoys the misery and suffering of others and wants nothing more then to please herself regardless of anyone elses desires and wishes who is not only a serial killer but well you might see.
This is so wrong cool!

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 30, 2016, 03:22:16 am »

Poor Rena she's getting called in for some unpleasentness

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 30, 2016, 07:15:44 am »

Hmm...a bonus you say.  Versus just monsters?
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 30, 2016, 08:27:35 am »

Nope, a bonus from your strength, dexterity, agility, and attack. All needed for the two actions you performed (standing up and attacking) so 6 (all stats and skills together) divided by two (actions made) and that's your bonus to standing up from the ground and attacking an enemy in one move.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 30, 2016, 12:29:51 pm »

Death is not what Ariana has in mind for the darling servant Rina.Shes been such a good servant that Ariana must simply reward her even if that reward is something she might not want.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 05, 2016, 02:34:21 am »

Sir Lorence disappeared so this means looking for players!

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: The Cult - an RPG about leading a cult OOC 3/4 Looking for players!
« Reply #59 on: July 05, 2016, 03:30:00 am »

Yeah, sorry for metagaming a bit, I knew the cloaks wouldn't be there if I wouldn't need them so  :P
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5