Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 38

Author Topic: Magical Burst - OOC - 6/6 Players  (Read 32585 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Re: Magical Burst - OOC/Interest Check - 0/6 Players
« Reply #450 on: June 10, 2016, 09:43:42 pm »

so was slacker
Black lives matter.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: June 10, 2016, 10:42:02 pm »

Last Minute Suggestion Woo: There is a rather medium-sized toy store that sells none other than the latest figures, plush dolls, toys, tops, trading card packs, and whatever else a child count want. Its most popular toy is a strange and adorable cross between a tanuki and a cat.
and it has a ticking time bomb inside its center mascot
Monotanukineko and ultimate despair confirmed.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: June 11, 2016, 08:32:40 am »

its the day of reckoning O_O
No sig yet

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: June 11, 2016, 11:17:38 am »

Oh boy...
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: June 11, 2016, 12:26:18 pm »

So here are the characters. There were a lot of similar ones, that led me to coin-flip for them. Or card draw, in the last one’s case. I'm really sorry that I didn't take you if you aren't on this list, but there's only six character slots and way too many good characters. But you could still participate even if you're not on the following list, take a look at the paragraph below it.

Miki Satou, by IamanElfCollaborator
Elf is one of the most active people on the forums, and the personality Miki seems to have looks like it’ll be helpful for keeping the group as, well, a group. The ship provides opportunities for different types of fights, and the backstory can give ideas for subplots. And I already have ideas of how to break her~

Kyle, by Kj1225
Kyle's personality seems to be useful for much the same reason as Miki, and their power (which I’ve approved) could be used by myself later on. Also, gender-bending character could lead to interesting RP.

Kimura Hinata, by KingMurdoc
The character doesn’t really have any issues and their power could be used for plothooks. The main reason to take them is because they’ve played Magical Burst before, and could therefore be helpful to myself and other players should system related confusion arise.

Anna Poe, by TheBiggerFish
It was a coinflip between this and DigitalDemon’s character, for reasons that were PM’d to me on the latter’s sheet. As long as TBF doesn’t start arguments that often it should be fine, and DigitalDemon will be high on the waitlist if they choose to enter it.

Victor Aeolia, by Sl4ker.
Another coinflip between this and Pencil_Art’s. Nothing bad, IC answers to questions gave a glimpse at his personality, and his wish could lead to interesting things. That they’re active in the thread and the Discord is just a bonus.

For this one, given their shared gimmick, instead of flipping a coin I shuffled a deck of cards and drew, choosing based on the color red or black. The last one is...

Yua Nakashima, by PowderMiner
The whole gambling gimmick seems interesting, which is why the choice was difficult. The sheet gives me a decent insight into her backstory and some personality, and could give me some things for a crisis for her later on.

So, everyone who didn't get in, if you want you can get on the waitlist. If you are on the waitlist, then players who did get in can choose to place relationship ranks on your character and thus they can RP when given the chance, and have pre-existing relationships should they get in. As well, you might later come in if a party member leaves, or I feel capable of taking more characters, or you may cameo as a magical girl (or boy) outside of the party.

As for those that got in: Give me a bit too figure out the best way to go about creating Relationships.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: June 11, 2016, 12:31:55 pm »

everything is good in the world
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: June 11, 2016, 12:32:37 pm »

I got in wooo!!!
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: June 11, 2016, 12:33:54 pm »

tbh im gonna have to pass on the waitlist thing

because i have too much to keep up with as-is especially since im waitlisted in another game already without having to check both this and IC just in case all the time :P

gj to all the people who got in, you deserve it
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: June 11, 2016, 12:35:07 pm »

You could still be *on* the waitlist without having to do all that.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: June 11, 2016, 12:38:00 pm »

but then it'll be the same as me not being on it because i'll be inevitably late for spot-claiming in case of people leaving/permanently dying for whatever reason/whatever and i dont see it happening particularly often

so, uh

like i said, imma pass on that
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: June 11, 2016, 01:00:59 pm »

i cry
Black lives matter.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: June 11, 2016, 01:02:20 pm »

People who got in, get on this:

Relationship web

aagh I feel so bad about not letting people in ;-;
Sigtext!

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: June 11, 2016, 01:03:01 pm »

People who got in, get on this:

Relationship web

aagh I feel so bad about not letting people in ;-;
you shouldnt, tho

feel bad, i mean

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: June 11, 2016, 01:03:35 pm »

I do tho

People worked on their sheets

And then I just shut them down

aaa ;-;
Sigtext!

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: June 11, 2016, 01:08:04 pm »

At least i can have my character as a side character who is somewhat related to the plot... since the people you chose i highly doubt will do something stupid and die...well...erm, other then TBF
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 38