Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 34

Author Topic: Gods of Creation OOC (Formally Unnamed Interest Check)  (Read 43662 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Re: Gods of Creation OOC (Formally Unnamed Interest Check)
« Reply #420 on: June 04, 2016, 03:13:40 pm »

"Here" as in "posting during a time when I'm unable to do so regularly enough to participate".
Black lives matter.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: June 04, 2016, 03:14:38 pm »

Hm... eh, I'll do it.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: June 04, 2016, 03:16:10 pm »

You're a sick, disgusting individual.
Black lives matter.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: June 04, 2016, 03:17:03 pm »

You're a sick, disgusting individual.
You know what the worst part is?
Sleeve might actually do it.

She did create the Dancing Needle.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: June 04, 2016, 03:17:42 pm »

Hm... eh, I'll do it.
You've doomed us all !

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: June 04, 2016, 03:39:06 pm »

So Robby, how is growth being handled?

I'm mostly wondering when I'll see the Lamia grow in number. Keeping them off the battlefield did make their numbers remain high. But I feel I should see their numbers grow soon.

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: June 04, 2016, 03:47:46 pm »

*bonks forehead with palm of hand* I forgot requests. So expect some of those coming soon. And a few smaller things I forgot too. I write the updates off and on over several hours, so somethings get left out.

Do you all like the idea of secrect requests? These are requests that are sent to maybe one to three individuals or to all individuals but the answer is secret.

Numbers should actually start growing soon. I'm trying to find/make a nice algorithm to help me calculate growth rate. Thinks like access to food, predators, longevity, stress and how advanced the civilization is will all likely make a little difference. As will the race itself. Like the grots, they're not particularly bright and are content with never moving beyond tribal level. Other more intelligent races may want a few more luxuries before starting to build a family.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: June 04, 2016, 03:49:10 pm »

*bonks forehead with palm of hand* I forgot requests. So expect some of those coming soon. And a few smaller things I forgot too. I write the updates off and on over several hours, so somethings get left out.

Do you all like the idea of secrect requests? These are requests that are sent to maybe one to three individuals or to all individuals but the answer is secret.

Numbers should actually start growing soon. I'm trying to find/make a nice algorithm to help me calculate growth rate. Thinks like access to food, predators, longevity, stress and how advanced the civilization is will all likely make a little difference. As will the race itself. Like the grots, they're not particularly bright and are content with never moving beyond tribal level. Other more intelligent races may want a few more luxuries before starting to build a family.
Why didn't I teach tactics

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: June 04, 2016, 03:56:44 pm »

By the way, can I have the Knowledge of Wound Treatment/Medicine be granted to the Lamia?
They've gotten quite a lot of practice with it, with treating all the people who got hurt.

Leonardo8

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: June 04, 2016, 03:58:20 pm »

I am curious about one thing tough. How was the winner of the muscic contest decided? I am not contesting it or anything(ideed i am quite happy with the different kind of music you created for the different races), i simplywant to know if it ws just a dice rolling or something more complex.

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: June 04, 2016, 04:07:41 pm »

Fixed it.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: June 04, 2016, 04:08:26 pm »

Fixed it.
Did this make the combat go better.

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: June 04, 2016, 04:24:38 pm »

Did this make the combat go better.

A bit yeah. The tortons had an idea of the strategy their army should take and how they should assault the encampment, but when it came to actually trying to slay the Luminites, that's where the tortons fell short. It was a decent plan of attack, equal in skill to the luminites plan of defense, its just the luminites had superior fighting skills and the advantage of having a garrisoned position.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: June 04, 2016, 06:24:31 pm »

Okay, price check though I can assume the price already: Is there any cost to specifying the terrain on a new continent?
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: June 04, 2016, 06:27:51 pm »

Okay, price check though I can assume the price already: Is there any cost to specifying the terrain on a new continent?
Answer From my View as a Player: Not Really, If you try to do so as some form of a Disaster Then yes, but otherwise it's just 40 Points For the land, and Free to modify it.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 34