Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 64

Author Topic: Accel World: Rebel Impulse [OOC]  (Read 39629 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Accel World: Rebel Impulse [OOC]
« Reply #330 on: May 14, 2016, 08:43:25 am »

And is befriended platonically by Midori.
AAAAAAA

SHIPPERS
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: May 14, 2016, 08:44:27 am »

giallo hates her silently and from a distance
you happy, now
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: May 14, 2016, 08:45:30 am »

But she's not shipping. It actually is platonic.

Also

Just because she has the same appearance does not mean Midori is an expy of the P3 Fem!Protagonist, because I haven't read any of the supplementary material where they give her a personality and thus cannot replicate it. At least not intentionally.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: May 14, 2016, 08:45:52 am »

giallo hates her silently and from a distance
you happy, now
AAAAAAA

SHIPPERS
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: May 14, 2016, 08:47:35 am »

Just because she has the same appearance does not mean Midori is an expy of the P3 Fem!Protagonist, because I haven't read any of the supplementary material where they give her a personality and thus cannot replicate it. At least not intentionally.
You pretty much already did (outgoing, kind and loyal girl) because there ISN'T any supplementary material they give her personality in except for the stage plays. They more or less shaft her for the Male MC.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: May 14, 2016, 08:48:14 am »

I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Sigtext

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: May 14, 2016, 08:49:54 am »

You pretty much already did (outgoing, kind and loyal girl) because there ISN'T any supplementary material they give her personality in except for the stage plays. They more or less shaft her for the Male MC.
You sure? I'm pretty sure there's like a one-off manga with her in it.

And if not, then the only real way I could do that would be to let other characters monologue and then have her respond with a single sentence that happens to be exactly what they need to hear.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: May 14, 2016, 08:50:53 am »

how could i expect anything else from someone who described their persona as "john does the windy thing"
carrot cakeu

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: May 14, 2016, 08:52:00 am »

how could i expect anything else from someone who described their persona as "john does the windy thing"
Well, let's see, I didn't use those words in that order at all.
Sigtext

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: May 14, 2016, 08:52:36 am »

You sure? I'm pretty sure there's like a one-off manga with her in it.

And if not, then the only real way I could do that would be to let other characters monologue and then have her respond with a single sentence that happens to be exactly what they need to hear.
There's a stage play and a one-off audio drama, that's it.

also praise quiet protagonists

who the fuck is john

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: May 14, 2016, 08:54:13 am »

I like the female protagonist more than the male one. Mostly because she has fewer emo dialogue options. They should let her be a thing.
Sigtext!

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: May 14, 2016, 08:54:54 am »

well, let's see
that doesn't change my point, which was a joking statement of how much of a homestuck trashcan you are
carrot cakeu

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: May 14, 2016, 08:55:26 am »

They shafted her, pretty much. But yeah, you pretty much nailed what little personality she does have (cheerful, outgoing and kind).
also shinji/female mc shipper here, damn it

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: May 14, 2016, 08:55:39 am »

who the fuck is john
this guy

well, let's see
that doesn't change my point, which was a joking statement of how much of a homestuck trashcan you are
I don't think those words in that order make as much sense as you think they mean.
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 64