Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 64

Author Topic: Accel World: Rebel Impulse [OOC]  (Read 39609 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Accel World: Rebel Impulse [OOC]
« Reply #195 on: May 13, 2016, 07:31:10 am »

question regarding legions and the oncoming initial plots, but do different legions start as technicaly enemies? Assuming a somewhat large amount of players, does it even make sense that we stick around, or would we form small factions within the thread, fighting over a small region with little attachement to the legions?
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: May 13, 2016, 07:33:02 am »

The Color Legions are mostly your enemies, yes, but there will be one in particular who hates your guts. The others just want you off their land. Other non-Color Legions run the gamut from potential allies to definite enemies.

For the sake of sanity, I suppose you ought to keep to one Legion. I mean, there's nothing stopping you from not doing that, but it'd be a damn small Legion.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: May 13, 2016, 07:34:42 am »

but I mean, we all have different colors, so wouldnt every player be in a different legion?
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: May 13, 2016, 07:38:20 am »

Not necessarily. Even in the canon, there are Legions that have different colored-members (Nega Nebulus, Helix) and I recall that the Red King tried to recruit Haru to Prominence despite him being a Metal-color and Prominence being Red. Chances are you're just in the same Legion not led by one of the Color Kings.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: May 13, 2016, 08:07:57 am »

Spoiler: Player (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Duel Avatar (click to show/hide)

I see you
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 05:20:24 am by Akroma »

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: May 13, 2016, 08:12:01 am »

Weakness Abuse is useless as she would do Synergy Damage that increases by level anyway. There's probably other things, but I'll wait for Twin and Blitz to finish their sheets and I need to finish mine before I start picking things apart.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: May 13, 2016, 08:17:30 am »

?

I mean, synergy determines ability damage, but she has no, well, attack abilities. She'd still have to punch someones weakspot, wouldnt she?

I guess I can just replace it with a crit ability

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #202 on: May 13, 2016, 08:18:50 am »

ey sl4cker you should pm me so we can discuss the whole guardian thingmajig
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: May 13, 2016, 08:18:58 am »

Ah, I see what you mean. I thought she uses the Cyclonic Torque Field to deal more damage. Fair enough, then.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: May 13, 2016, 08:19:27 am »

hyu want coca cola as your guardian
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: May 13, 2016, 08:20:37 am »

ey sl4cker you should pm me so we can discuss the whole guardian thingmajig
nu ;-;

i is alredy volunter ;-;
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: May 13, 2016, 08:21:18 am »

it's a shield, unless she gets moves in the future to use that shild to actively tear someone apart, the best it can do is stop enemy from blocking

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #207 on: May 13, 2016, 08:21:33 am »

oh

i misremembered my b
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: May 13, 2016, 08:21:44 am »

inb4 yukimura is fought over by our characters
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #209 on: May 13, 2016, 08:22:41 am »

[rubs hands together] mmyes, all according to plan
GM of Trespassers V2.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 64