Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 38

Author Topic: Legacy of the Protearchs (RTD/God Game) - IC (9/?) : Premature End Of The World  (Read 46336 times)

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Legacy of the Protearchs (RTD/God Game) - IC (9/?) : The Second Era
« Reply #420 on: May 14, 2016, 02:04:15 pm »

Gasnareth
Now to go see the progress made by my hord of undead and consume a few hundred thousand.
Your horde of undead finally arrived to the Mausoleum. You consume half of them.
Gasnareth Imrep recovers all his Energy

Fredegar
"There is only one thing left I can do to save them!"

Create 20 "Holy Beards" they are the same as the Ains but are not Magic Locked and focus heavily on Holyism, and immortality. 
New Immortal Variant (20 individuals)
Fredegar loses 12800 Energy
and 640 Ether
Creation Roll 1d4 : [3]
You create 20 "Holy Beards".
+Holy Beard Variant : Holyism focus, Immortal and not Magic Locked

Kahn
WTF

"BASTARD"

call on the god who helped me make the amazons to help me annihilate these guys
Step away and try and use my other sphere to bewitch him. also heal

Wait one f***ing minute, how can that guy wound a god?
[2] You don't manage to deduce which god is responsible.

The Pelagics shouts :
"You fool, even gods are mortal. Now, surrender or die."

Stepping away, you try to use your divine powers to "bewitch" him.
[2] vs [4] It fails, the Pelagic is totally unaffected.

You consume 2000 Energy
The wound closes itself

He Who Flies Through The Darkness, Aloft On Dragon's Wings, Seeking To Bring Beginnings And Ends
((Magic spear, methinks. Which could only have(barring weird stuff) been made by a god. Oooh.))

"Now then."

He Who Flies Through The Darkness, Aloft On Dragon's Wings, Seeking To Bring Beginnings And Ends leveled his blade at Vorenaak.

"Do you have some explanation for this? Or at least an explanation of why you're innocent?"

((Also: Did the Twisted Cycle Glyph of Knowledge ever get removed from the laws of reality? Because it's still in the status for Magic/Laws...))
You appear in front of Vorenaak and point your blade toward him.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: May 14, 2016, 02:14:17 pm »

(you figure it out blue, the clues start from page 22 onward.)
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: May 14, 2016, 02:14:46 pm »

"What would you do to my people if I surrendered
No sig yet

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: May 14, 2016, 02:15:10 pm »

((Their is no page 22))
No sig yet

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: May 14, 2016, 02:19:30 pm »

((Their is no page 22))
((Well, if you are using the standard post limit per page of the forum, its page 22.))

edit: And I have to absent myself for the day. See you later !

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: May 14, 2016, 02:28:11 pm »

I came here to SAVE these people from your wrath, you primal gods!" "Humans! Look at these things! They desire worship for what? More power to destroy! They are selfish creatures, who will stop at nothing pertaining to their own gain. Even a creation meant for DEATH could not do the atrocities they attempted to commit without a second thought! The ones here are not the only ones who wished to kill you; Another has sent your own allies - Skyborns - to kill you. There manipulations have brought them much power - but today, that will end! Today, you have seen their true intentions, and their lies will not extract one more worship nor praise from you, for they do not deserve them and never have!"
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: May 14, 2016, 02:38:43 pm »

I Form a New Skull Shaped Continent Somewhere Away from everything else, on As far a point as I can Reasonably go instantaniusly.
Afterwards I Create a new form of magic, It will be Known as "Chaos magic".
I then Create a Set of 13 Books of Iron Containing The Secrets of Chaos magic and Spread them around the Varying Peoples.
And to finish off I Create "Philosopher Flesh Obelisks" on my new Continent

Spoiler: Chaos Magic (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Creation (click to show/hide)
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Atian the Elephantman God

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: May 14, 2016, 02:39:24 pm »

Help the Holy Beards uncorrupt the Ains

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: May 14, 2016, 02:40:27 pm »

Help the Holy Beards uncorrupt the Ains
You see all Corrupted returning to their normal forms. As for Fredegar, the Ains return to normal. Same for the humans you bisected.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: May 14, 2016, 02:56:49 pm »

I came here to SAVE these people from your wrath, you primal gods!" "Humans! Look at these things! They desire worship for what? More power to destroy! They are selfish creatures, who will stop at nothing pertaining to their own gain. Even a creation meant for DEATH could not do the atrocities they attempted to commit without a second thought! The ones here are not the only ones who wished to kill you; Another has sent your own allies - Skyborns - to kill you. There manipulations have brought them much power - but today, that will end! Today, you have seen their true intentions, and their lies will not extract one more worship nor praise from you, for they do not deserve them and never have!"
He Who Flies Through The Darkness, Aloft On Dragon's Wings, Seeking To Bring Beginnings And Ends stared at Vorenaak for a moment.

"I don't know why I could possibly have trusted the god of LIES. When we next meet, I will begin your end. And people of this city: this I say: I have no desire for worship. And I have no desire for undue destruction-only beginning and ends, done well, of the cycles. If you harbor doubt with regard to the one you call Truth, then leave, seek better places, better friends, better gods. Be better. Make a new beginning for yourselves. Farewell, liar."

He Who Flies Through The Darkness, Aloft On Dragon's Wings, Seeking To Bring Beginnings And Ends teleports into his Palace, and begins to think, and to rest.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Atian the Elephantman God

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: May 14, 2016, 03:09:26 pm »

"Holy Beards help the Ains begin their civilization, and you shall get the most magnificent of beards!"

Add the Holy Beards to "Beard Holyism" then spread it to the Ains and Humans.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 03:16:29 pm by Atian the Elephantman God »

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: May 14, 2016, 03:13:09 pm »

"Though I acted quickly, you have lost many. Worry I shall bring them back as swiftly as they fell."

Bring all the killed humans back to life in the same state as they were before.

"Now finish my temple. In the meantime, I shall watch over you."

Go to the divine bar.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: May 14, 2016, 06:58:31 pm »

Kahn
"What would you do to my people if I surrendered
The Pelagic proudly announces :
"Then this land becomes ours, and we shall live on it as well. Your people will be left alone unless they provoke us. It is as simple as that."

Gasnareth Imrep
I Form a New Skull Shaped Continent Somewhere Away from everything else, on As far a point as I can Reasonably go instantaniusly.
Afterwards I Create a new form of magic, It will be Known as "Chaos magic".
I then Create a Set of 13 Books of Iron Containing The Secrets of Chaos magic and Spread them around the Varying Peoples.
And to finish off I Create "Philosopher Flesh Obelisks" on my new Continent

Spoiler: Creation (click to show/hide)
Continent Raising -Size Unspecified, Default to Small-
Gasnareth Imrep loses 8000 Energy
World Modification Roll 1d4 : [2]
Without a hitch, as far as you can go within a day, you create a skull-shaped continent. The Mainland is so far no one can see it from there.
+Skull-Shaped Continent

Magic Law Creation
[GM: This Magic Law is confusing me. Are the principles philosophical principles or an attempt at rewriting firmly inscribed concepts ? For now, I am creating it considering it is a form of "Random Magic" that does unpredictable. Maybe giving me a spell example would help me, for now it sounds like a "All-Around Miracle Magic", which kind of bugs me.]
Gasnareth Imrep loses 2000 Energy
and 200 Ether
Creation Roll 1d4 : [1]
As you create the Law of Chaos Magic, the threads supporting reality resist and alter your Chaos Magic.

New Sapient Species Unspecified Population default to Small (10)
Gasnareth Imrep loses 2000 Energy
and 100 Ether
Creation Roll 1d4 : [4]
You create 10 Philosopher Flesh Obelisks in the new and empty continent. Their Hive-Mind link ends up stronger than expected.
+Strong Hive-Mind
[GM: So if I understand, those are basically sapient trees ?]

He Who Flies Through The Darkness, Aloft On Dragon's Wings, Seeking To Bring Beginnings And Ends
Vorenaak

He Who Flies Through The Darkness, Aloft On Dragon's Wings, Seeking To Bring Beginnings And Ends stared at Vorenaak for a moment.

"I don't know why I could possibly have trusted the god of LIES. When we next meet, I will begin your end. And people of this city: this I say: I have no desire for worship. And I have no desire for undue destruction-only beginning and ends, done well, of the cycles. If you harbor doubt with regard to the one you call Truth, then leave, seek better places, better friends, better gods. Be better. Make a new beginning for yourselves. Farewell, liar."

He Who Flies Through The Darkness, Aloft On Dragon's Wings, Seeking To Bring Beginnings And Ends teleports into his Palace, and begins to think, and to rest.
"Though I acted quickly, you have lost many. Worry I shall bring them back as swiftly as they fell."

Bring all the killed humans back to life in the same state as they were before.

"Now finish my temple. In the meantime, I shall watch over you."

Go to the divine bar.
With that being said, He Who Flies Through The Darkness, Aloft On Dragon's Wings, Seeking To Bring Beginnings And Ends leaves for the Black Palace. Deep in the central chamber, he rests.
He Who Flies Through The Darkness, Aloft On Dragon's Wings, Seeking To Bring Beginnings And Ends recovers  3000 Energy

(...)

As for Vorenaak, he realizes no human were killed. The "bisected" humans are alive and well, their bodies are intact. They are just unconscious.

This is a really strange situation at first. Then it escalated.
[1] > [2] This strange incident where a God struck down some humans with a sword, without actually killing them, and the God "Truth" appearing and proclaiming the wickedness of a god of the Pantheon stir the doubts of the people. And their fears, and their hatred.
On one hand, the people believing the Pantheon -which is the majority of the city- are blaming the Truth Believers whose temple was under the glyph for bringing the wrath of the "Black Dragon".
On the other hand, the believers of Truth see the Gods of the Pantheon as evil gods, and begin to clash with the Pantheon believers.
And for those who weren't particularly affiliated with any God, they are believing all Gods are wicked, and are plotting to destroy them. Some even believe this Glyph is a curse that will bring ruin upon the city.
+Religion War spreading from the City. 3 main factions.
+First inter-human conflict. Serious repercussions.

Fredegar
"Holy Beards help the Ains begin their civilization, and you shall get the most magnificent of beards!"

Add the Holy Beards to "Beard Holyism" then spread it to the Ains and Humans.
In the meantime, Fredegar spread his cult to the Humans.
[3] Humans are mildly receptive of this, but this is causing some strange effects. There is debate : is the Beard Holyism within the Pantheon cult ? Or is it a whole different religion ?
+Beard Holyism to Human: interrogations

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: May 14, 2016, 07:00:19 pm »

Rest with my luxlings.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: May 14, 2016, 07:05:48 pm »

((Pros cons anyone? would they make amazons their slaves or something?}}
No sig yet
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 38