Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 38

Author Topic: Legacy of the Protearchs (RTD/God Game) - IC (9/?) : Premature End Of The World  (Read 46446 times)

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
Re: Legacy of the Protearchs (RTD/God Game) - IC (9/?) : The First Era
« Reply #210 on: May 09, 2016, 10:15:43 pm »

Lux gets up and let's pure rage fuel him this abomination is a MOCKERY of the soul it must be destroyed rend it apart!
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: May 09, 2016, 11:26:29 pm »

((My question was never answered! Why were those interference bonuses attributed to me?? Also, should I get a bonus to lying?))

I use magical darkness to hide any intervening gods from their sight and hearing.
 I am not the only god. The humans must have another aiding them. One who might come soon to dissuade you from your path. I have to go now my  children, do the right thing.

Find Lux and <crazyabe> along with his reaper.

"Your combined violence against this world would destroy the very being we ALL wish to exist. Since you are unable to decide, and since I cannot abide your arguing to worsen, I propose this: The first to capture this soul-"
 A gleaming orb appears in my outstretched hand
 "-will show they not only have the strength for the job, but also the wits. It shall be shrouded well, and finding it will be no small task. Ready?"

With a flash the orb is gone. I disappear into the shadows.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: May 09, 2016, 11:32:36 pm »

((Oh wooops. I didn't realize I got the name wrong. The interference is Gasnareth. I made a mistake because crazyabe is a beholder in my other rtd, ny brain went spagetthi. Sorry, will fix that later))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: May 09, 2016, 11:33:30 pm »

Noting "Lo Farran's" difficulty, Valence couldn't help but meddle.

"Well done!" he announced proudly to the Elite Frell. "You have seen past my brother's deception. He wished to mold you better in his image, as gods are wont to do, and thus spoke falsely to you in order to guide your path. As a reward for your perceptiveness, I shall grant you a boon of your choice."
Intervene!
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: May 09, 2016, 11:45:15 pm »

Simply teleport the soul to my hand I'm God of souls for a reason.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: May 09, 2016, 11:48:00 pm »

((And is the bonus to lying a yes or a no?))
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: May 10, 2016, 12:01:14 am »

((Sorry I was on mobile. Back on laptor, I'm writing the turn right now. So, mmh, let's say yes. You do get a bonus, but not against gods, except if I estimate the circumstances allow so.))

Wozzy

• Bay Watcher
  • Do you like waffles?
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: May 10, 2016, 12:02:48 am »

It seems Ame has a few tricks up his sleeve. It would make sense that there is trickery afoot when it comes to luck in our creation. Either way, he told me there is a way for us to become stronger, but I suggest we rest up first. I will tell you when we awaken.

Lead "The Builders" to the overturned rocks, and teach them to mine for better materials to build weapons, tools, and inventions with.

Build a temple of knowledge, where philosopher's and scholar's can discuss improvements to their buildings.

Go to the hippy village, and hand them seeds from the fruit trees and other farmable food. Teach them about artificial selection, so they can grow the best crops and food sources.

Go to the nomad's and teach them how to tame the land and sky animals. Also teach them about artificial selection.

Tell my Dryad where to find the humans, and that I am tasking her to take care of them in my absence.

Alter some of the airborne preditors into small birds, and move them to the human settlements. It is too quiet here.

Vote to start the timeskip

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: May 10, 2016, 12:07:57 am »

((Timeskip will happen next sub-turn. But first, I would like to finish Valence and Vorenaak conflict.))

Wozzy

• Bay Watcher
  • Do you like waffles?
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: May 10, 2016, 12:33:52 am »

In that case, I'm going to rest until the next time-skio once I finish my previous moves.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: May 10, 2016, 12:55:44 am »

I simply rest, maybe let the earth surround and cover me as I do so.
-Ready for sleep-

Lux gets up and let's pure rage fuel him this abomination is a MOCKERY of the soul it must be destroyed rend it apart!
((putting this action on standby. As I got no answer from crazyabe, I wouldn't like for this to feel one-sided. He poured so much resources into this I doubt he will let it go saying "ye no prob dud"))

((My question was never answered! Why were those interference bonuses attributed to me?? Also, should I get a bonus to lying?))

I use magical darkness to hide any intervening gods from their sight and hearing.
 I am not the only god. The humans must have another aiding them. One who might come soon to dissuade you from your path. I have to go now my children, do the right thing.
Noting "Lo Farran's" difficulty, Valence couldn't help but meddle.

"Well done!" he announced proudly to the Elite Frell. "You have seen past my brother's deception. He wished to mold you better in his image, as gods are wont to do, and thus spoke falsely to you in order to guide your path. As a reward for your perceptiveness, I shall grant you a boon of your choice."
Intervene!
The Elite Frells are standing before two gods, torn between two choices.
Vorenaak [2]
Valence [1] > [1]

Given the situation, the Elite Frells are doubting both of you. In the end, they take the surprising decision not to listen to any of you !
"Sorry gods, but we can't discern the truth behind your words. We will make a decision once we see the humans and the Goldenboughs."

Find Lux and <crazyabe> along with his reaper.

"Your combined violence against this world would destroy the very being we ALL wish to exist. Since you are unable to decide, and since I cannot abide your arguing to worsen, I propose this: The first to capture this soul-"
 A gleaming orb appears in my outstretched hand
 "-will show they not only have the strength for the job, but also the wits. It shall be shrouded well, and finding it will be no small task. Ready?"

With a flash the orb is gone. I disappear into the shadows.
Vorenaak loses 25 Energy
and 5 Ether
Creation Roll 1d4 : [2]
You create the orb, and suddenly it is gone.

Simply teleport the soul to my hand I'm God of souls for a reason.
You lose 100 Energy
[3] vs [5] For some reason, the "soul" doesn't obey your command. It appears far in front of you, but immediately disappears.

It seems Ame has a few tricks up his sleeve. It would make sense that there is trickery afoot when it comes to luck in our creation. Either way, he told me there is a way for us to become stronger, but I suggest we rest up first. I will tell you when we awaken.

Lead "The Builders" to the overturned rocks, and teach them to mine for better materials to build weapons, tools, and inventions with.

Build a temple of knowledge, where philosopher's and scholar's can discuss improvements to their buildings.

Go to the hippy village, and hand them seeds from the fruit trees and other farmable food. Teach them about artificial selection, so they can grow the best crops and food sources.

Go to the nomad's and teach them how to tame the land and sky animals. Also teach them about artificial selection.

Tell my Dryad where to find the humans, and that I am tasking her to take care of them in my absence.

Alter some of the airborne preditors into small birds, and move them to the human settlements. It is too quiet here.

Vote to start the timeskip

You lead the Builder tribe to the new minerals, and teach them metallurgy and mining.
+Metallurgy and Mining

You build a temple of Knowledge.
+Temple of Knowledge

You go the hippie village, and the GM is getting tired to write. Sorry.
+Hippie: seeds+artificial selection

Nomads. Taming. Done.
+Nomad: taming

[4] You appear to the Dryads for the first time. They revere you. You communicate them the location of humans, and elect them as your guardians.
+1 Interference : Saraab
+Future Event : Dryad/Human 1st contact

((Airborne predators are already roaming in human territories.))

Waiting mode

PLAYERS STATUS

WORLD STATUS

Spoiler: Overall Landscape (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Life (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Magic/Laws (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 08:25:19 pm by Nakéen »

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: May 10, 2016, 06:18:08 am »

I Spend all my Energy to Block and Reflect Lux's Attack back at him as painfully as possible.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: May 10, 2016, 07:52:53 am »

"you have made an abomination that if it even touches a soul would be a disgrace to it it consumes SOULS ITS S BIASESD PIECE OF GARBAGE AND NOW YOUR TRYING TO MURDER ME HUH?!"

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: May 10, 2016, 08:02:54 am »

Gasnareth Twists Violently on himself as he turns blacker then deepest Shadow....
"Are You Mindless Child? My Reaper does not Touch the soul, it slays the mortal shell. If you continue your mindless Violence I. Will. Extinguish. you."
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: May 10, 2016, 08:07:06 am »

"It reproduces via consuming atheist souls!"
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 38