Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 38

Author Topic: Legacy of the Protearchs (RTD/God Game) - IC (9/?) : Premature End Of The World  (Read 46447 times)

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
Re: Legacy of the Protearchs (RTD/God Game) - IC (9/?) : The First Era
« Reply #180 on: May 09, 2016, 05:54:30 pm »

((Why am I getting extra interference for the false belief and the bar thing?))

Appear before the warriors of the Frell (who are out to get the humans) in my "Lo Farran" form.

"The greedy humans have stolen my glorious creation, and are hiding it for themselves. They must not have it! Spare no hiding place until you have found it, and listen to no word that leaves their filthy lips! The task will be dangerous, but with my power aiding you, you will be victorious."

Change them:
Spoiler: Chosen Frell (click to show/hide)
I then make each of their weapons golden, or give a golden sword to those without weapons. The weapons are invisible in darkness and if wielded by a Chosen Frell, the wielder is automatically specialized with it and prefers it over any other weapons.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: May 09, 2016, 05:55:32 pm »

Ame is standing, watching over your heated argument. He intervenes to add something :

"You all have still so much to discover. All of your intentions are commendable. Be it Child Ancestor's wish for peace, Child Kahn's wish for worship, or Child Saraab's wish for cooperation."

"...I claim Dominion over souls and that all souls go to me first...
He hears that and chuckles :
"Souls ? No one can truly claim Dominion over souls. Maybe me, but it would require much of my power."

((Because humans discovered it, and linked it to the mass killings that occurred. It mainly means your action will have a Timeskip effect))
« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 05:58:07 pm by Nakéen »

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: May 09, 2016, 05:58:47 pm »

(...)
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: May 09, 2016, 06:03:03 pm »

((I'm Gasnareth Imrep Not Vorenaak.))
I say to Ame...
"Of Course, Why not Allow Some lesser Mortals To Watch over the Proceedings"
Then to <INPUT WOZZY'S CHARACTER'S NAME>
"That Sounds Agreeable to me."
Ame then turns toward Gasnareth.
"These beings are young and immature. What you are doing right now is showing them a glimpse of the truth of their world. This truth may lead to disastrous consequences, as there is no way to guess what mortals will do after being shown the true face of the world."

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: May 09, 2016, 06:07:39 pm »

"Ok then I will show them another side, Time to spread the knowledge of love!" This version of kahn seems much nicer
No sig yet

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: May 09, 2016, 06:19:55 pm »

name them amazons
k

Then you must do as you must. Your name will be forgotten, but they will never forget the one who granted them life.[glow]

Remove an Ancient's shrine from the temple

Kahn, your outbursts will not be tolerated. You and Lux may choose to alter it as you will, and I will welcome your changes. Do not be stunned if you find yourself in a peculiar situation though, our siblings may not be as merciful as I am.
You remove the Ancient's shrine from the temple. But will everyone really forget him ?...
+Ancient shrine removed : fading memory

Hand the Trong blueprints for sturdier bridges.
You well, do this and all is well in the world.
+1 Interference : Saraab (bridge blueprints)

Appear before the warriors of the Frell (who are out to get the humans) in my "Lo Farran" form.

"The greedy humans have stolen my glorious creation, and are hiding it for themselves. They must not have it! Spare no hiding place until you have found it, and listen to no word that leaves their filthy lips! The task will be dangerous, but with my power aiding you, you will be victorious."

Change them:
Spoiler: Chosen Frell (click to show/hide)
I then make each of their weapons golden, or give a golden sword to those without weapons. The weapons are invisible in darkness and if wielded by a Chosen Frell, the wielder is automatically specialized with it and prefers it over any other weapons.
[1] > [3] You appear before the Frell warriors, accusing the humans of the sin of greed.
So, Lo Faraan created Goldenboughs ? And beings called "humans" stole it ? A strong doubt grabs ahold of their hearts.
+1 Interference : Vorenaak

The smartest and wisest Frell speaks up :
"Wait Lo Faraan. We respect you for teaching us of Currency, but... How did those "humans", a race of creatures we never even heard before, managed to learn we had Goldenboughs and then stole it from us ? The Silt Plains are so vast, it took us more than a Frell's week to leave them..."

They are doubting you. They don't know why, but they feel something is off and suspicious.
Elite Frells : Doubt Lo Faraan

The Ancestor, Lux and Valence recover 1000 Energy

PLAYERS STATUS

WORLD STATUS

Spoiler: Overall Landscape (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Life (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Magic/Laws (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 12:59:04 am by Nakéen »

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: May 09, 2016, 06:20:51 pm »

Ame whispers something to Saraab.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 06:26:13 pm by Nakéen »

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: May 09, 2016, 06:46:50 pm »

Lets move the amazons near the humans and see what happens.

Have a few amazons with myself leading meet the humans
No sig yet

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: May 09, 2016, 06:50:34 pm »

He Who Flies Through The Darkness, Aloft On Dragon's Wings, Seeking To Bring Beginnings and Ends suddenly had a realization. Although humans were smart, there were smarter creatures to teach the Philosophy of the Cycle to...

He Who Flies Through The Darkness, Aloft On Dragon's Wings, Seeking To Bring Beginnings And Ends appeared to the Luxlings and began to teach them his philosophy, and engage in debate with them. To those of them that protest because he's a god:

"Spawn of Lux, do not refuse my teaching because I am a god. If you wish to refuse my teaching, do so because you think it is bad-not because you do not like the teacher. That is called ad hominem, which is the phrase in a long forgotten language for "to the man". And it is an incredibly illogical argument."
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: May 09, 2016, 07:21:45 pm »

Lets move the amazons near the humans and see what happens.

Have a few amazons with myself leading meet the humans
[4] You present yourself to the Amazons and move them near the humans. Thankfully for you, the Amazons are grateful to you for creating them, as such they obey and worship you.
You lose 100 Energy
+1 Interference : Kahn
+ Worship Kahn

[3] You meet the humans, and they instantly recognize you from the Shrine. One advances and bow forward.
"Great God Creator, we are much honored to meet you. What is the reason of your venue ?"

They glance at the Amazons, but don't think anything particular about them. They are just human women, nothing to fret about.

He Who Flies Through The Darkness, Aloft On Dragon's Wings, Seeking To Bring Beginnings and Ends suddenly had a realization. Although humans were smart, there were smarter creatures to teach the Philosophy of the Cycle to...

He Who Flies Through The Darkness, Aloft On Dragon's Wings, Seeking To Bring Beginnings And Ends appeared to the Luxlings and began to teach them his philosophy, and engage in debate with them. To those of them that protest because he's a god:

"Spawn of Lux, do not refuse my teaching because I am a god. If you wish to refuse my teaching, do so because you think it is bad-not because you do not like the teacher. That is called ad hominem, which is the phrase in a long forgotten language for "to the man". And it is an incredibly illogical argument."
[6] > [6] You meet the Lux and introduce yourself. You are immediately met with disdain and scorning as with intelligence often comes arrogance.
But as you speak to them of their foolishness, the wiser ones agree to listen and partake in a debate with you. You clearly notice the difference of intellect between the Luxlings and the humans. Despite their lack of knowledge, the Luxlings thought processes are deep and perceptive, they see far beyond what a mortal should see.
They come out even more enlightened, fascinated by your principles.
+1 Interference : He Who Flies Through The Darkness, Aloft On Dragon's Wings, Seeking To Bring Beginnings and Ends (Cycle Philosophy)

Ame is motionlessly standing in the bar.
"The next sleep will occur sooner than I intended. In two days (two sub-turns), I will come fetch everyone for the sleep. Except those like The Ancestor who asked to rest in a specific place."

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: May 09, 2016, 07:27:33 pm »

"I wish to show my creations strength to you humans, the apparently dominate species"

Have an Amazon lift an extremely heavy object
No sig yet

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: May 09, 2016, 07:35:06 pm »

"I wish to show my creations strength to you humans, the apparently dominate species"

Have an Amazon lift an extremely heavy object
[4] She effortlessly lift a nearby cart filled to the brim with food. The humans are awed, and bow in fear.
"As expected from a God." says humbly the speaking human.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: May 09, 2016, 07:38:20 pm »

I Create "The Reaper". (1400 / 70)
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: May 09, 2016, 07:51:18 pm »

He Who Flies Through The Darkness, Aloft On Dragon's Wings, Seeking To Bring Beginnings and Ends decided that he would use some of his excess energy to make a home for himself. Although eventually it would come to an end, or be replaced, or stolen, hopefully his home's story would last some time...

He Who Flies Through The Darkness, Aloft On Dragon's Wings, Seeking To Bring Beginnings and Ends wove his power, creating a sphere of solid darkness, then fired it at the Black Desert. When it hit, it grew, somewhat quickly, into a moderately sized black palace. Another weave, and it levitated a few miles above the desert. Another weave, and it became living and responsive to He Who Flies Through The Darkness, Aloft On Dragon's Wings, Seeking To Bring Beginnings and Ends' orders/wishes. One more weave, and it gained the ability to evolve itself to adapt to challenges. With that, his power somewhat depleted, He Who Flies Through The Darkness, Aloft On Dragon's Wings, Seeking To Bring Beginnings and Ends entered his palace and slept.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: May 09, 2016, 07:52:26 pm »

The Ancestor would see to it that the pelagics were feeding and starting to multiply, before returning to check on the hive again and settle down to rest.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 38