Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... 135

Author Topic: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 18.5: Bounces  (Read 183430 times)

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 17.0: Frogland
« Reply #1830 on: May 26, 2016, 02:23:06 pm »

Worthy Only 5x The artifact can only be used by someone chosen by the god/goddess to weld it or some chosen by fate in the case the creator doesn't care who can use it, should someone unworthy try to use it ether it wouldn't work or something will happen to the user should the creator wish, an example is a artifact sword a unworthy tried to pickup by would be to heavy for them or if the god defined what would happen the artifact may burn the unworthy/unchosen ones hand

Acidic 2.0 4.0 and 6.0 respectively,The first level of this trait means in the case of a weapon whoever is cut by it will feel a painful burning feeling in the wound the second level would actually have the person hit have there flesh burn away for a few seconds and the third level of this trait would mean anyone who is hit would have there flesh burn away to the bone making it extremely useful against lightly armored targets

Sharpness 2.5 4.0 8.0 The weapon is sharper then normal and can cut through things most swords can not at level one this would be able to cut through a unarmored man with ease and able to with a hard enough blow cut through copper level two it would be able to cut through bronze and copper easily and with a strong enough strike iron and at level three cut through iron and all weaker materials easily and with a strong enough strike cut through steel. cannot be used with traits that make the weapon as weaker.

"Happy now?"
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1831 on: May 26, 2016, 02:40:55 pm »

Worthy Only 5x The artifact can only be used by someone chosen by the god/goddess to weld it or some chosen by fate in the case the creator doesn't care who can use it, should someone unworthy try to use it ether it wouldn't work or something will happen to the user should the creator wish, an example is a artifact sword a unworthy tried to pickup by would be to heavy for them or if the god defined what would happen the artifact may burn the unworthy/unchosen ones hand

Saukko

Abstain

Acidic 2.0 4.0 and 6.0 respectively,The first level of this trait means in the case of a weapon whoever is cut by it will feel a painful burning feeling in the wound the second level would actually have the person hit have there flesh burn away for a few seconds and the third level of this trait would mean anyone who is hit would have there flesh burn away to the bone making it extremely useful against lightly armored targets

Sharpness 2.5 4.0 8.0 The weapon is sharper then normal and can cut through things most swords can not at level one this would be able to cut through a unarmored man with ease and able to with a hard enough blow cut through copper level two it would be able to cut through bronze and copper easily and with a strong enough strike iron and at level three cut through iron and all weaker materials easily and with a strong enough strike cut through steel. cannot be used with traits that make the weapon as weaker.

"Happy now?"

"This is nothing to do with happiness and everything to do with practicality. Acidic should be x2 > x4 > x8, and Sharpness x2.5 > x5 > x10."
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1832 on: May 26, 2016, 02:49:02 pm »

Peace Aura [x15]
Worthy Only 5x

Acidic 2.0 4.0 and 6.0

Sharpness 2.5 4.0 8.0
Oppose all.

Worthy Only 4x The artifact can only be used by someone chosen by the god/goddess to weld it or some chosen by fate in the case the creator doesn't care who can use it, should someone unworthy try to use it ether it wouldn't work or something will happen to the user should the creator wish, an example is a artifact sword a unworthy tried to pickup by would be to heavy for them or if the god defined what would happen the artifact may burn the unworthy/unchosen ones hand
   +1? from Mischief/Christine
Retract trait proposal.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1833 on: May 26, 2016, 02:54:06 pm »

Acidic 2.0 4.0 and 8.0 respectively,The first level of this trait means in the case of a weapon whoever is cut by it will feel a painful burning feeling in the wound the second level would actually have the person hit have there flesh burn away for a few seconds and the third level of this trait would mean anyone who is hit would have there flesh burn away to the bone making it extremely useful against lightly armored targets

Sharpness 2.5 5.0 10.0 The weapon is sharper then normal and can cut through things most swords can not at level one this would be able to cut through a unarmored man with ease and able to with a hard enough blow cut through copper level two it would be able to cut through bronze and copper easily and with a strong enough strike iron and at level three cut through iron and all weaker materials easily and with a strong enough strike cut through steel. cannot be used with traits that make the weapon as weaker.

"There, now will you accept them?"
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1834 on: May 26, 2016, 03:00:53 pm »

Saukko

If you support these:

Artifact Traits

Neutraliser x2 x4 x8: Neutralises the Acidic trait.

Dense x 2.5 x5 x10: Materials are more dense than normal, able to withstand blows from a similarly scaled "Sharpness" artifact.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1835 on: May 26, 2016, 03:08:22 pm »

Saukko

If you support these:

Artifact Traits

Neutraliser x2 x4 x8: Neutralises the Acidic trait.

Dense x 2.5 x5 x10: Materials are more dense than normal, able to withstand blows from a similarly scaled "Sharpness" artifact.
Support.
"Fine, but do know acidic only applies to organic material."
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 03:10:04 pm by piratejoe »

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1836 on: May 26, 2016, 03:12:55 pm »

[Axt, God of Enchanted Weapons]
Proposal:
Create a new artifact trait, Peace Aura
Peace Aura:
The artifact emanates an aura of peace within a hundred kilometre radius, preventing conflict, only allowing someone to take an aggressive action if they manage to resist the aura through a legendary effort of will.[x15]
Oppose
"There is no circumstance where this trait should ever be allowed."

"Also Axt, I am considering building a gigantic maze, filled with creatures where you could meet them at battle, or perhaps your creations? Your disciplined ways have put me in awe."
"I am not interested in fighting in arenas yet, I do my fighting to test my creations. As for taking some beasts from my islands, go ahead, if they don't survive, they were weak.
Actually, this brings attention to a planned project of mine.
"
Axt tries to pull Vir, God of Dungeon and Dragons, down to earth, or rather, Rekkr Island.
"I will explain, in the form of a proposal."

Propose: God Aura: Gods have a passive effect on their surroundings, even when idle. The effect is more power, about 25% more power.
This occurs only with what the god's spheres apply to, specifically, dungeon sphere for more dungeon-y dungeons (size, durability, inhabitants, etc.).
But the more spheres, and the more general the spheres, the weaker the effect.
Propose: Idle God Parking: While idle, a god can be tethered to a place, but the tether is immediately undone if the god becomes active again.
Tethering can be broken, with x0.75 the Essence invested. Tethering has a minimum cost of 1 Essence.

"I put it at full aura for idles because I cannot decide on the reduction. With this, I expect a 10% boost to future dungeons and dragons.
It is a trivial bonus, but it is not always you have a god just floating around. And... I... I think it's... c-cute. Having a god of dungeons help make dungeons in her sleep.
"
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1837 on: May 26, 2016, 03:16:20 pm »

Acidic 2.0 4.0 and 8.0 respectively

Sharpness 2.5 5.0 10.0

Saukko

Support

Propose: God Aura

Propose: Idle God Parking

Oppose

Atian the Elephantman God

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1838 on: May 26, 2016, 03:16:33 pm »

Atian meets with the Divine Ruler

"I have returned, with my return the Draki shall reclaim all that was ours!"

Send the Draki Navy to retake all the islands that have been taken from us and destroy any that stand in our way.
"I do not recall the Draki losing any lands. What are these lost lands you speak of?"
"Who knows they might just go around claiming that random islands belong to them. They are a fun race!"

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1839 on: May 26, 2016, 03:20:38 pm »

"I highly expect your fleet to be sunk one way or another Atian.

-snip-
"I think its funny you are embarrassed to say cute, also i left a present on Rekkr, you should look for it."

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1840 on: May 26, 2016, 03:32:25 pm »

Acidic 2.0 4.0 and 8.0

Sharpness 2.5 5.0 10.0
Neutraliser x2 x4 x8

Dense x 2.5 x5 x10
Oppose all. "My problem isn't with their prices, it's that they are too specific. They'd only be used once, and then become pointless clutter."

God Aura

Idle God Parking
Oppose both. "Let them rest."

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1841 on: May 26, 2016, 03:39:59 pm »

Neutraliser x2 x4 x8

Dense x 2.5 x5 x10
Oppose all. "My problem isn't with their prices, it's that they are too specific. They'd only be used once, and then become pointless clutter."

"Acidic, perhaps, but Sharpness has a multitude of uses. It could be applied to tools as well as weapons, aiding the more constructive efforts of the mortals."

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1842 on: May 26, 2016, 04:40:31 pm »

Artifact trait:
Masterwork [1,5x / 3x / 6x]: the artifact [is better / is unbeatable / is perfect] at its job compared to mundane objects of its type. A sword cuts deeper, a telescope zooms larger, a car drives faster, and so on. This trait can only be used if the artifact is built upon an object commonly available to at least two mortal civilizations.

"If you insist on such a trait, this should fit the big picture better."

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1843 on: May 26, 2016, 04:47:40 pm »

Acidic 2.0 4.0 and 8.0 respectively

Sharpness 2.5 5.0 10.0
Propose: God Aura

Propose: Idle God Parking
Support
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1844 on: May 26, 2016, 04:48:37 pm »

[Axt, God of Enchanted Weapons]
Artifact trait:
Masterwork [1,5x / 3x / 6x]: the artifact [is better / is unbeatable / is perfect] at its job compared to mundane objects of its type. A sword cuts deeper, a telescope zooms larger, a car drives faster, and so on. This trait can only be used if the artifact is built upon an object commonly available to at least two mortal civilizations.

"If you insist on such a trait, this should fit the big picture better."
Oppose
"The price is too low. Artifacts of such qualities should be more expensive. Else it's a mockery to those who's job it is to create them.
Or you will have to define something better than perfect, at which point, perfect is not.
"
Propose Ammendment: Masterwork [2x / 4x / 12x].
"Perfect is perfect, and will cost more than double the previous tier."

Edit: ((In case you're wondering, I took the values from the item quality in Dwarf Fortress.))
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.
Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... 135