Poll

Detoxicated's Games of Divinity

Yay
- 6 (46.2%)
Nay
- 7 (53.8%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 72

Author Topic: Ye Gods 3: Actual Lite OOC [21/30]  (Read 68993 times)

JayceReinhardt

• Bay Watcher
  • Why is a raven like a writing desk?
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 3: Actual Lite OOC [18/30]
« Reply #180 on: April 30, 2016, 12:32:20 am »

(I'll try to not screw up too badly.)

Try not to take offense :P. KJP has always been paranoid about new (to the forum) players joining, assuming they are spambots or something.
No offense taken, Just new and hoping I learn how things go here. I haven't role played in years, Hope I still have a talent for it. XP.
Do not meddle in the affair of Dragons. . . . for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #181 on: April 30, 2016, 12:33:31 am »

JayceReinhardt: I really should have placed an emoticon on that line! Curse this medium! :P

KingMurdoc: Internally, there was something similar in YG2, nominally the most complex of the YGs, especially with respect to equipment/artifacts.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: April 30, 2016, 09:18:02 am »

@KJP:How were you reading the votepost I made?  I think something got messed up.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #183 on: April 30, 2016, 01:10:59 pm »

TheBiggerFish: The usual way, I think. Any specifics?

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: April 30, 2016, 01:40:20 pm »

Happy to see another Ye Gods. Hope you don't mind if I sign up.

Spoiler: Dorkàr (click to show/hide)
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: April 30, 2016, 02:01:07 pm »

TheBiggerFish: The usual way, I think. Any specifics?
I know Axe 2 is very messed up.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #186 on: April 30, 2016, 02:24:26 pm »

Added: Quartz_Mace/Dorkàr

TheBiggerFish: I'm not sure I understand. Did I neglect to count votes, duplicate Axe 2 (now fixed, I think), add nonexistent votes, or something else?

ADDIT: Auditing Axe 2 votes along with its duplicate
« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 02:27:39 pm by Kilojoule Proton »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: April 30, 2016, 02:27:18 pm »

I'm counted as for and against, and I'm pretty sure there shouldn't be ten votes for.  I don't have a count for it though.
Sigtext

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #188 on: April 30, 2016, 02:46:48 pm »

The number of votes for  Axe 2 has dropped to (+8 from Axt, Ascald, Atian, Urthon, Saukko, Flue, Kyuu, Xenia Satis) (removed: +2 from The Everymind, Zurion)

Lermfish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: April 30, 2016, 02:49:35 pm »

Crap. A god RP? Now I'm going to choice stall myself. This is the problem when you have 'verses that are large in scope. When you wanna use something from it, you have over 9,000 options.

Some time later . . .

So, this is the god I settled on. Need to stop joining RPs before I end up not leaving. :/

Name: Cyber Dragon, Envoy of Innovation, Archknight of Knowledge, Bastion of Intellect and Sourcegear of the Versemachine
Primary Form: This is his most common form. His primary forms are always cybernetic dragons.
Secondary Form: A machine in the shape of a humanoid life form. Has six arms, two legs, and glowing blue spheres which represent his eyes. Is shrouded in a tattered blue robe, with various gadgetry and technological bits hanging off his person. Some parts of his body appear to be organic.
Symbol: Commonly, a sphere with moving gears inside of it. Or, a dragon's head in the middle of a moving gear. Colours are steel blue, white, and grey.
Spheres: Science and Knowledge
Friends, Enemies: None of either yet.

Description/Background: Cyber Dragon is one of many 'Titled Dragons', gods with origins shrouded in much mystery. He preoccupies himself with learning, knowledge and innovation, by way of technology. Through applied science there is understanding of the universe. He seeks to find the answer to the Ultimate Question, which is: Is there a glass ceiling, or can science overshadow the Gods themselves?

Meh. I can always make another if this gets opposed so it's not a huge deal. I have characters for days in my library.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: April 30, 2016, 02:56:26 pm »

Hi!!!

Also, woo, science god!

And I hope you do end up staying, just for the record.  ;P
Sigtext

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: April 30, 2016, 02:56:30 pm »

Crap. A god RP? Now I'm going to choice stall myself. This is the problem when you have 'verses that are large in scope. When you wanna use something from it, you have over 9,000 options.

Some time later . . .

So, this is the god I settled on. Need to stop joining RPs before I end up not leaving. :/

Name: Cyber Dragon, Envoy of Innovation, Archknight of Knowledge, Bastion of Intellect and Sourcegear of the Versemachine
Primary Form: This is his most common form. His primary forms are always cybernetic dragons.
Secondary Form: A machine in the shape of a humanoid life form. Has six arms, two legs, and glowing blue spheres which represent his eyes. Is shrouded in a tattered blue robe, with various gadgetry and technological bits hanging off his person. Some parts of his body appear to be organic.
Symbol: Commonly, a sphere with moving gears inside of it. Or, a dragon's head in the middle of a moving gear. Colours are steel blue, white, and grey.

Description/Background: Cyber Dragon is one of many 'Titled Dragons', gods with origins shrouded in much mystery. He preoccupies himself with learning, knowledge and innovation, by way of technology. Through applied science there is understanding of the universe. He seeks to find the answer to the Ultimate Question, which is: Is there a glass ceiling, or can science overshadow the Gods themselves?

Meh. I can always make another if this gets opposed so it's not a huge deal. I have characters for days in my library.
Knowledge is taken u nerd((Just kidding))
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #192 on: April 30, 2016, 02:57:24 pm »

Added: Lermfish/Cyber Dragon

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: April 30, 2016, 02:57:41 pm »

Some time later . . .

Knowledge is taken u nerd

Yeah, but the old knowledge god will die like, three seconds into the first tick anyway. Besides, there is allowed to be more than one god of each sphere.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 3: Actual Lite OOC [19/30]
« Reply #194 on: April 30, 2016, 02:59:01 pm »

He reused Isgon?

Yup, tntey gonna die.
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 72