Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Fort Mode Little Questions Thread  (Read 709 times)

pikachu17

• Bay Watcher
  • PADORU PADORU
    • View Profile
Fort Mode Little Questions Thread
« on: April 15, 2016, 01:37:52 pm »

Adventure mode already has one of these. I couldn't find one for fort mode so I decided to make it.
my questions are
  • how much food and water should I give a  bastioned dwarf so it dies in 18 months?
  • I can't figure how to post images but I found a little girl in my fort who has a father(also in my fort), but no mother. how did this happen?
Sigtext!
dwarf 4tress from scratch
The Pikachu revolution!
Thank you NatureGirl19999 for the avatar switcher at http://signavatar.com

A warforged bard named Gender appears and says"Hello. I am a social construct."

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
Re: Fort Mode Little Questions Thread
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2016, 01:41:26 pm »

Adventure mode already has one of these. I couldn't find one for fort mode so I decided to make it.
my questions are
  • how much food and water should I give a  bastioned dwarf so it dies in 18 months?
  • I can't figure how to post images but I found a little girl in my fort who has a father(also in my fort), but no mother. how did this happen?

1: Dwarves require 2 units of food per season, approximately. I would say give the dwarf in question 6, and a full stock of booze.
2: No clue. Maybe the mother was not important enough to be recorded? Is this an early-year gen?
3: I could swear we had a thread like this somewhere.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

pikachu17

• Bay Watcher
  • PADORU PADORU
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2016, 01:47:30 pm »

my questions are

1: Dwarves require 2 units of food per season, approximately. I would say give the dwarf in question 6, and a full stock of booze.
2: No clue. Maybe the mother was not important enough to be recorded? Is this an early-year gen?
3: I could swear we had a thread like this somewhere.
2: it is currently year 41 and it's a no-cull and all-history shown world-gen. I'm in fort mode and the only relationships shown are the father and worshipped gods.
3:there is?
Sigtext!
The Pikachu revolution!

PatrikLundell

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2016, 06:33:01 pm »

At least void dwarves can migrate to the fortress with a child but no spouse (I've seen both male and female single parents).

Uggh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

pikachu17

• Bay Watcher
  • PADORU PADORU
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2016, 02:15:08 pm »

In the same exact fort i found a child who is close to -407 days old and will be born on the 8th of obsideon this year, and its currently the 21 of malachite
Sigtext!
The Pikachu revolution!