Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: I'M AN IDIOT JUST IGNORE THIS  (Read 861 times)

Dozebôm Lolumzalìs

• Bay Watcher
  • what even is truth
    • View Profile
    • test
I'M AN IDIOT JUST IGNORE THIS
« on: April 03, 2016, 07:31:50 pm »

I thought that when you posted in a thread, it would come up in a page you could access (specific to your account). You would click on a button, you'd get to the page, and you'd see "oh! I posted in this thread a year ago, and now Urist McNecro has posted in it. Also Urist McUseless has finished his turn in Doomspears."

But where's the button?
« Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 08:35:51 pm by jwoodward48df »
Quote from: King James Programming
...Simplification leaves us with the black extra-cosmic gulfs it throws open before our frenzied eyes...
Quote from: Salvané Descocrates
The only difference between me and a fool is that I know that I know only that I think, therefore I am.
Sigtext!

Darkmere

• Bay Watcher
  • Exploding me won't bring back your honey.
    • View Profile
Re: Show New Replies To Your Posts?
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2016, 07:57:17 pm »

For me it's a link just under the main forum banner. I think posting ina thread is enough to get it on that list. There's also a Notify button, but that sends out emails instead, so...
And then, they will be weaponized. Like everything in this game, from kittens to babies, everything is a potential device of murder.
So if baseless speculation is all we have, we might as well treat it like fact.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2016, 08:02:16 pm »

"Show new replies to your posts." is right above total time logged in, and under "Hello Urist McDumbdumb".

But it only shows threads if there are unread replies in them (sorted by most recent reply).  I don't know any way to show *all* the threads you've posted in.  You can browse all your posts under your profile, but they're posts instead of threads.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Dozebôm Lolumzalìs

• Bay Watcher
  • what even is truth
    • View Profile
    • test
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2016, 08:35:36 pm »

AAAAAAAA

I'M AN IDIOT

It's that little minus/plus sign. It makes that stuff go away if you click it. Forum Guidelines, news, total time logged in (good heavens), show new replies to your posts, show unread posts since last visit.

HOW DOES I LOCK A THREAD?
Quote from: King James Programming
...Simplification leaves us with the black extra-cosmic gulfs it throws open before our frenzied eyes...
Quote from: Salvané Descocrates
The only difference between me and a fool is that I know that I know only that I think, therefore I am.
Sigtext!