Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: ERRANT: Cleaning Agency  (Read 14087 times)

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
Re: ERRANT: Cleaning Agency
« Reply #91 on: March 29, 2016, 05:20:41 pm »

"Looks like Jack's going to be the one to handle the C4. Mr. Assassin-Trump here has a terrible background with the stuff, and I'm just plain unlucky when it comes to this stuff."
Don't let me start a forum game, smack me with a paper towel roll if needed

Professional Thread Necromancer

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 29, 2016, 05:51:42 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

"Hey.  Hey, that explosion was on the terrorists.  There's a bunch of people--crazy people, crazy--that say that TrumpTM plant explosion was caused by "Unsafe safety standards".  Unsafe safety, yeah, that makes no sense.  Even my unsafe factories are safe.  In the business they're the safest.  You see, the muslims--they see me.  They see me speak, and they get scared.  They know I'm gonna win.  And I will win.  And then those terrorists will be beaten, when I win.  The terrorists, they know that, and they're scared.  So they blow up my stuff--that's how you know they're scared, I get attacked, instead of than Innocent American Citizens--and they say bad stuff.  They spread misinformation.  They say it's my fault.  Well it is my fault.  I'm not afraid to speak up against terror, so they get scared.

Point is, I don't have a bad history with explosives.  It's the terrorists.  My people handle explosives all the time, and they're great, just great.  Problems never happen, ever."

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 29, 2016, 06:08:12 pm »

0800, In A Sound-Proofed Room Somewhere On Earth: 
"...
Alright, don't expect anything fancy, though, you and I'll be playing the part of an excited tourist, get a cheap camera and some glaringly out of place clothing, because you are going undercover, scope out the place for a couple hours, and I'll switch out with you, let's look for guards, potential weak-points, stuff like that.
Trump, you're gonna be taking the heat for the place crumbling down, start writing out a good speech and grab a voice distorter, because you're gonna be put on the spotlight once this all goes crumbling down.
Any problems with this plan?"

"Hey.  Hey, that explosion was on the terrorists.  There's a bunch of people--crazy people, crazy--that say that TrumpTM plant explosion was caused by "Unsafe safety standards".  Unsafe safety, yeah, that makes no sense.  Even my unsafe factories are safe.  In the business they're the safest.  You see, the muslims--they see me.  They see me speak, and they get scared.  They know I'm gonna win.  And I will win.  And then those terrorists will be beaten, when I win.  The terrorists, they know that, and they're scared.  So they blow up my stuff--that's how you know they're scared, I get attacked, instead of than Innocent American Citizens--and they say bad stuff.  They spread misinformation.  They say it's my fault.  Well it is my fault.  I'm not afraid to speak up against terror, so they get scared.
Point is, I don't have a bad history with explosives.  It's the terrorists.  My people handle explosives all the time, and they're great, just great.  Problems never happen, ever."
"...
Yeah, peachy, but just for this one, I'll be dealing with the C4, alright?"

Anyone who's got some points in explosives, feel free to sign up, you'll be sure to get an even cut of 25,000!
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 29, 2016, 07:45:01 pm »

So we do pre-mission discussion in this thread? Ok.

Undisclosed Number, Undisclosed location somewhere on Earth, 8502:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 29, 2016, 08:29:59 pm »

0800, In A Sound-Proofed Room Somewhere On Earth: 
"...
Alright, don't expect anything fancy, though, you and I'll be playing the part of an excited tourist, get a cheap camera and some glaringly out of place clothing, because you are going undercover, scope out the place for a couple hours, and I'll switch out with you, let's look for guards, potential weak-points, stuff like that.
Trump, you're gonna be taking the heat for the place crumbling down, start writing out a good speech and grab a voice distorter, because you're gonna be put on the spotlight once this all goes crumbling down.
Any problems with this plan?"

"Sounds good with me. I'm taking a backpack full of trackers and stuff though; never hurts to know where the security is. It'd probably be a good idea to get a bug in any radios, but I'm not expecting a lot; this is a mosque, not a bank."

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 01, 2016, 05:16:07 pm »

Hate to double post, but bump?

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]