Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Author Topic: SORRY!  (Read 8231 times)

Lermfish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Never Split the Party: Grey Version (4/4)
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2016, 02:04:41 pm »

Poke my tentacles out and wave at him...if he gets close determine how much of a threat he could be whether he's armed or not and how experienced he looks.
These indents at the bottom of the glass wall are too wide and big guard.It's a clear hazard to anyone who has to stand guard.You shouldn't leave someone with tons of tentacles alone in a room I coulda escaped if I tryed just  ripped the door off it hinges easily.

[5] You try to stick a tentacle out, but you're in solid glass. No dice ((pun intended)). You can't see anything that would indicate he is currently armed, but he IS a trained soldier so it would be wise not to get cute with him just the same.

He stops at your cell after you make your comment. "Oh yeah? Well, we get all kinds of crazy people in these cells with all kinds of powers. I doubt you have anything in your arsenal that can get you out of that cell. Now be quiet."

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2016, 02:31:58 pm »

Try to implant true hatred towards Nega in people around me with my mental capabilities.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2016, 02:40:38 pm »

goodbye i m gonna teleport away now.
use illusion/trickster type magic to become invisible.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2016, 02:57:17 pm »

A hiss escapes Zen's maw. He tries to stand up and pummel his assailant in the gut.
Max avatar size is 80x80

Lermfish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2016, 03:11:33 pm »

Try to implant true hatred towards Nega in people around me with my mental capabilities.
[4] You aim to synch your mental consciousness with your kin, to let them feel the passion you have for seeing Nega slain, but you can't manage to reconnect to the Shared Aspect of your people.

goodbye i m gonna teleport away now.
use illusion/trickster type magic to become invisible.
[10] Rather than become invisible, you end up straining in your cell until your skin develops a slightly red colour. It's all the guard can do to maintain composure, but he breaks down moments later into a raucous fit of uncontrollable laughter. You did say you were going to go invisible, after all.

((Dice are not your friend today, Abstract.))

A hiss escapes Zen's maw. He tries to stand up and pummel his assailant in the gut.
[18] You return the gesture of 'appreciation' this guy has for you by introducing your fist to his stomach. The wind is knocked out of him temporarily before he stumbles back some feet to regain his bearings.

"You little--I'm going to personally send you to meet the Perfect!"

Spoiler: Worldbuilding (click to show/hide)

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2016, 03:18:25 pm »

She begins laughing too falling to the ground tears falling down her face after a few minutes she wipes the tears out of her eyes.
I'm happy I made you laugh it's good to laugh at yourself also so I feel better too....I was trying to become invisible.... It didn't work very well.
She cancels the failed invisibility returning her skin to normal and smiles at him.
So what's your name buddy?
((Yeah they aren't but nothing bad has happened at least))

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2016, 03:28:33 pm »

Zen does not say anything. The Kirin attempts to reply with an uppercut to the man's chin.
Max avatar size is 80x80

Lermfish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2016, 03:53:26 pm »

She begins laughing too falling to the ground tears falling down her face after a few minutes she wipes the tears out of her eyes.
I'm happy I made you laugh it's good to laugh at yourself also so I feel better too....I was trying to become invisible.... It didn't work very well.
She cancels the failed invisibility returning her skin to normal and smiles at him.
So what's your name buddy?
((Yeah they aren't but nothing bad has happened at least))
[13] "Is that right", he says, adjusting himself. "Well, if your plan is to joke your way out of here you might be onto something. Whoo. That was a good laugh!"

((Freaking FINALLY, mate. Too bad you didn't make much of an action.))

Zen does not say anything. The Kirin attempts to reply with an uppercut to the man's chin.
[7] For some reason, you elect to uppercut your attacker, yelling "Shoryuken!" as you do so. He sidesteps smoothly out of the way and smirks.

"Not sure what that means", he taunts, in a smug tone, "but way to telegraph your move, pal. You Kirin can't do anything right!"

((By the way, I'm using rolz.org. "No one cares, Lermfish." I know.))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2016, 03:59:56 pm »

So...um how's this going to work is like someone gonna come here and talk to me or will I be let out in the morning when my parents come to get me like usual?
Attempt to coerce a answer out if him.

Lermfish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 21, 2016, 04:16:33 pm »

So...um how's this going to work is like someone gonna come here and talk to me or will I be let out in the morning when my parents come to get me like usual?
Attempt to coerce a answer out if him.
[17] "You will wait here until you are called to the Magistrate of Candour. When you're found guilty -- because you will be -- you'll be thrown into a proper prison or banished from the Positive Domain for the rest of your days."

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2016, 04:18:35 pm »

In anger, I head towards bigger cities to find more willing participants in the crusade against Nega.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2016, 04:20:35 pm »

no I won't. I trust that our legal system will find the truth and come to the correct verdict regarding my innocence.but I have to ask  I've Been caught outside after curfew before and I've never had to go to a court...so why...am I being sent to court?

Lermfish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 21, 2016, 04:41:44 pm »

In anger, I head towards bigger cities to find more willing participants in the crusade against Nega.
[7] Your anger has clouded your mind and you're letting the negative energy within take control. You arrive in Terminus but you aren't in the Positive Aspect, so you fail to find any followers.

no I won't. I trust that our legal system will find the truth and come to the correct verdict regarding my innocence.but I have to ask  I've Been caught outside after curfew before and I've never had to go to a court...so why...am I being sent to court?
[5] "Shut up!" The guard slams on the cell, sending a pretty significant wave of sound through its tiny interior. He turns to leave, and is out of the hallway after a few moments.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 21, 2016, 05:08:18 pm »

her eyes are alight with rage her body shaken at this injustice  she has Been nothing but a loyal citizen to the kingdom she would happily fight for this land and her loyalty was being questioned?! She may do some unsavory things....but TRAITOR is too low.
Come back here now you fithy racist!!
She yells back in rage venom and anger in her voice and hits the floor with a tentacle attempting to vent her frustration.

Lermfish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 21, 2016, 05:59:14 pm »

her eyes are alight with rage her body shaken at this injustice  she has Been nothing but a loyal citizen to the kingdom she would happily fight for this land and her loyalty was being questioned?! She may do some unsavory things....but TRAITOR is too low.
Come back here now you fithy racist!!
She yells back in rage venom and anger in her voice and hits the floor with a tentacle attempting to vent her frustration.
[5] Your yell and tantrum don't do much but reverberate off of the glass cell. Wah wah.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8