Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: You are a GLADIATOR! [SUGGESTION GAME]  (Read 2522 times)

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
Re: You are a GLADIATOR! [SUGGESTION GAME]
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2016, 08:50:14 pm »

Wish the badass good fortune. Prepare the way our master told us, warmup both mentally and physically for battle. If time permits, ask our female acquaintance for advice.
Max avatar size is 80x80

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2016, 03:54:43 am »

"Event Two!" an official calls, "Follow me!"
The woman helps you up, "Good luck," she says, "Win and I'm sure we can meet up someplace for something nice."
"Thanks," you say, "Good luck to you too..." you pause, trying to recall a name.
"The name's Dike," she says, "Now you have an event to survive," she says, pushing you towards the official, "I'll get your name later."
You smile, something good may very well come out of this, you say to yourself as you walk towards the event 2 rally point. You can count eleven other people, including the five men you're pretty sure think you're weak. Two guards unlocked a set of large wooden doors, "For those new to Battle Royales, only one person will remain alive at the end of the match. For that reason alone they carry the highest death-rate, and of course the most glory." the official yelled above the noise, "you may have pacts between yourselves, but at the end of the day, they will be broken."
The guards open the heavy wooden doors with a grunt, flooding the corridor with light. As the combatants walk onto the sands of the arena the crowd roars with hope for a good and bloody fight. Prospective sponsors and buyers lined the front rows, slave owners lined the middle rows and the common men just there for entertainment lined the higher rows.
The guards help the combatants to their places in a circle. Then one of them plants a military-quality gladius into the sand in the center of the circle. Already you can see the group of five men - no doubt an agreement of some kind between them - eying it eagerly.
The guards exit through the same wooden door and the crowd settles as it locks and a man stands up. Maximus, the military governor. He believes that because his legion was assigned to this land he had a right to everything in here. How you despised that man.
Your spear is in your right hand, your buckler is in your left and your sword is in a plain leather scabbard by your hip.
Maximus waved his hand regally to the crowd, who went wild again, "Today you have twelve criminals and slaves and glory-seekers before you, but eleven will not walk out of here alive. One of these people," he gestures towards the circle of men, "shall walk out of this arena, forgiven of whatever crime he was put here to fight and enlightened with glory. Let the combat begin!"
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2016, 05:03:57 am »

We need more information:

Who are the other combatants besides the famous five? Will any be inclined to an alliance of convenience?
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2016, 04:41:39 pm »

We need more information:

Who are the other combatants besides the famous five? Will any be inclined to an alliance of convenience?
+1
Check to see if anyone charges us before choosing who to fight.
Max avatar size is 80x80

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2016, 10:39:06 pm »

PTW
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2016, 11:22:23 pm »

writing up IC now, about to lose internet, typing up the IC post on the bus
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2016, 01:47:31 am »

((Sorry for this, laptop ran out of charge while I wrote on the bus))

You look left and right as the group of five men all go for the gladius. A group of two, one man and a woman, ran back into a corner and a separate group of two men and a woman run for the edge of the arena. There is one woman running for the gladius, and you are sure you didn't see her with the group of men earlier.
You have not moved since the fight started and you snap yourself out of it. What do?

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2016, 05:40:52 am »

When in doubt... attack?

Rally the little groups, point and gesture at the team of 5. Taking them down is our only chance!

Also, hope that lots of people on both sides get wounded in that brawl with team five-o.
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2016, 11:03:23 am »

When in doubt... attack?

Rally the little groups, point and gesture at the team of 5. Taking them down is our only chance!

Also, hope that lots of people on both sides get wounded in that brawl with team five-o.

+1 we should beg for mercy if cornered, they'll underestimate us as a result

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2016, 09:28:36 pm »

When in doubt... attack?

+1 we should beg for mercy if cornered, they'll underestimate us as a result
This is good.
Max avatar size is 80x80

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2016, 09:58:39 pm »

PTW!
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.
Pages: 1 [2]