Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 44

Author Topic: ZootopiaXThe Division Crossover game IC: A new beginning.  (Read 40913 times)

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
Re: ZootopiaXThe Division Crossover game IC 4/4: The Beginning of The End.
« Reply #285 on: April 02, 2016, 07:42:05 am »

Sorry sent twice.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 07:45:40 am by Sosoku234 »
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: April 02, 2016, 07:19:10 pm »

Lear tries to find the holding cells to see if the captured boars are being held there.
Max avatar size is 80x80

Gersh66

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: April 02, 2016, 07:22:06 pm »

Sup! You have no idea how glad I am to be here! Oh! The Perils of my imprisonment have left me... hungry. I hope you don't mind if I eat while we discuss... whatever we are here to discuss.

Sit down criss-cross applesauce and zig-zag my neck such that my head is the same height as everybody else.

I had no plans. You seem like a very energetic person. I say between spoonfuls of soup.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: April 02, 2016, 07:27:25 pm »

I was talking to ackbar.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Gersh66

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: April 05, 2016, 05:24:08 pm »

I was talking to ackbar.

Confused. I am Akbar?

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: April 05, 2016, 05:27:57 pm »

Oh! My bad. Who's the bunny then?
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Gersh66

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: April 05, 2016, 06:09:46 pm »

The director of the Division. She's going to force activate our watches so we can sync up with the others easier and get some comms going.

Jalardos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: April 05, 2016, 11:40:54 pm »

Jaco walks the halls of the Z.P.D. making his way to the bunnies office.  As he walks the familiar and oddly soothing smell of his former workplace fills his lungs

"Just like it was before Zootopia went to hell in a hand-basket"
« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 12:09:09 am by Jalardos »

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: April 06, 2016, 10:55:07 pm »

Assuming everyone finishes having some food and decided to head to the situation room upstairs, you'll all be greeted once again by the Bunny who wields a smile much too large for an apocalypse survivor.

"Good work, everyone! The food you've got back to us will really help out. And I think we could use the captured thugs as manual labor to help the efforts around." With a nod around, she let it settles in for a moment before continuing. "Now that we've got food secured, and with plenty of snow to melt into fresh water for now, our next problem down the line is to secure ourselves a power source. The Generator we have here will only last so long and eats up valuable fuel, which, is also something we can't have enough of."

"Fortunately for us, we have a plan." She adds, circling a building on the map. "The Central Government Tower hosts a self-sustaining power output, the windows itself are just disguised solar panels that helps power the generator deep underneath the building that generates power for the entire tower. If we could re-route even one of that, then our shelter here will no longer have problems with power anymore. That means all heaters working on full blast and fully functioning cooking stoves instead of fire barrels at the very least, with the possibility of hot showers."

"With so many agents here as we do, the task shouldn't prove to be impossible. We've no idea if anyone is still in the tower or not, so you're going in a bit blind on this one."
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: April 06, 2016, 11:05:41 pm »

Electricity! THAT'S MY SPECIA...OW!!!

shout that as I stand up to fast and bonk my head on the ceiling.

WHO DESIGNED THIS PLACE! DIDN'T THEY KNOW GIRAFFES WOULD BE USING IT!?

Jalardos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: April 06, 2016, 11:26:23 pm »

Jaco makes his way to the room with the bunny and listens to what she has to say

"Sounds easy enough"

Jaco looks down at his watch

"Say, could you force activate me so i can get comms up and running?"

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #296 on: April 07, 2016, 04:37:19 am »

Tenno will nod, "Well, are we expecting anyone? Will it need to be defended against, perish the thought, anarchists after being set up?"
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: April 07, 2016, 08:05:33 am »

"Ya know, maybe we can just take some of those solar panels back. It'll be easier to fix the problem if it's here at home instead of way out there. I say we just take a few panels and leave the rest and reroute the primary power of the tower."
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

Gersh66

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: April 07, 2016, 08:36:56 am »

Do we expect any opposition? I feel like a power source that important and sustainable would be on a lot of people's radar.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: April 07, 2016, 09:48:44 am »

"Unless they are all dumb."
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 44