Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 44

Author Topic: ZootopiaXThe Division Crossover game IC: A new beginning.  (Read 40835 times)

Jalardos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ZootopiaXThe Division Crossover game IC 4/4: The Beginning of The End.
« Reply #270 on: March 31, 2016, 08:24:03 pm »

Jaco knods as he gets up from his seat

"You guys got it pretty well off here compared to the rain-forest district"

Jaco explains as looks around, admiring the setup the survivors had put togther before he walks off towards the kitchen
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 11:26:30 pm by Jalardos »

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: April 01, 2016, 06:49:59 pm »

"Hey, uhhh Chief," Lear comms the bunny who seems to be in charge of the Division agents. "I just had an inactive agent walk in here. He's white-tailed deer, goes by the name of Jaco Berek, looks like he worked here too. The guy looks a little worn, but he appears to be getting some food as we speak. That reminds me, you probably already heard, but we found two agents being held prisoner by the boars: a bobcat doctor whose name I can't remember right now annnd Towers."

Lear points at the giraffe despite the bunny having no way of seeing such a gesture.

"Do you want me to send them up so you can meet them?"
Max avatar size is 80x80

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: April 01, 2016, 08:46:43 pm »

"Oh! Berek's an Agent too? We thought he died in the Rainforest district. Alright, send them all up after they're done eating and settling down, we'll brute their watches, get them activated and connected. And that'll bring us to.. what, 8 agents now?" The Bunny comms back cheerfully.

Right after Lear was replied to, his mother marches up right to him. "Lear! where'd you and your gangs went? and how'd you find all these food? Did you steal it!?"
His father adds in from a distance away. "Lear's stealing food!?"

Cue a murmuring from the group of goats. "What a brute.." "So horrible.." "This soup's good, though."
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: April 01, 2016, 09:21:10 pm »

"Ma! Listen! I'm not stealing food!" Lear puts his hands in front of him as shouts with bewilderment. The murmurs remind the goat to regain composure and speak extra loudly so that the onlookers can hear. "The agents, some ZPD officers, and I went over to Boarsworth to recoup some food supplies, stolen from ZPD by a gang of animals. So we located their base and surprised them with overwhelming force. The gangsters then surrendered to us and they're probably now under custody here. We got everyone's food back and even rescued a few prisoners. We're not part of gang of thugs. We're part of everyone here, trying to survive and bring peace and order back to the city."

Lear then turns away from his mother to speak to Towers.

"Hey Towers, when you're done eating head upstairs to the conference room to get activated. If you see Ackbar, tell him to head up as well."
Max avatar size is 80x80

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: April 01, 2016, 09:23:28 pm »

I sit down on a bench some distance away from the food lines. I reach for my friend closest to my heart. Actually a little down and to the right. I realize it isn't there.

"No. No! I FORGOT MY BOOZE!!!"

Frantically search the bag for my lost flask. But to no avail.  Tears start to fall from my eyes as I realize I never grabbed it from my desk. My whiskey is still sitting in the bottom drawer on the right.
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: April 01, 2016, 09:44:44 pm »

It's probably a trap. I mean, Ackbar? Right?... Nobody else is a...? Okay. I'll go see him.

Go to Ackbar and slam the door open as I enter.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Jalardos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: April 01, 2016, 10:03:01 pm »

Hot soup in hand, Jaco sits down to eat a well needed meal.  As he ate the horrific sights he saw while trying to escape the chaos that was the rain-forest district run through his head, the gruesome memories are almost enough to make him feel sick.  The hot soup is gone within minutes and Jaco feels some strength return to him.

"My stash, i wonder if its still there"

Jaco then gets up to search the basement of the Z.P.D. for his supplies

Gersh66

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: April 01, 2016, 10:25:14 pm »

(Sorry for my absence. I wasn't getting any notifications of this getting updated)

After the long couple days of being held captive, a bow of hot water could be considered food. Akbar sits and enjoys his soup until he is instructed by Lear to go visit chief to get officially activate. He leaves and heads to her office.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: April 01, 2016, 10:35:08 pm »

*thought to self*Can't believe I would leave it. Well, it's only a few blocks away. May as well go and grab it now.

I start walking back towards my office.
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: April 01, 2016, 11:51:25 pm »

"Ma! Listen! I'm not stealing food!" Lear puts his hands in front of him as shouts with bewilderment. The murmurs remind the goat to regain composure and speak extra loudly so that the onlookers can hear. "The agents, some ZPD officers, and I went over to Boarsworth to recoup some food supplies, stolen from ZPD by a gang of animals. So we located their base and surprised them with overwhelming force. The gangsters then surrendered to us and they're probably now under custody here. We got everyone's food back and even rescued a few prisoners. We're not part of gang of thugs. We're part of everyone here, trying to survive and bring peace and order back to the city."

Lear then turns away from his mother to speak to Towers.

"Hey Towers, when you're done eating head upstairs to the conference room to get activated. If you see Ackbar, tell him to head up as well."

Your mother is skeptical, and while you seems brutish and even shouted at your own mother, you did manage to bring everyone food.. despite her skepticism on the origin of it. But, survival of the fittest? She'll let you off the hook.. For now.

It's probably a trap. I mean, Ackbar? Right?... Nobody else is a...? Okay. I'll go see him.

Go to Ackbar and slam the door open as I enter.

You find the good doctor that was your fellow captive for the past few days seated at one of the many metal tables that's been put out in a re-purposed meeting hall with a warm bowl of soup in front of him. The background murmurings were all were muffled even further when you enter the room in such a dramatic fashion that it may have startled a few animals inside!

(Sorry for my absence. I wasn't getting any notifications of this getting updated)
[It's alright. :)]
After the long couple days of being held captive, a bow of hot water could be considered food. Akbar sits and enjoys his soup until he is instructed by Lear to go visit chief to get officially activate. He leaves and heads to her office.

While you were taking a bite out of your soup, a giraffe slams a door open, nearly making you choke on your spoon. Fortunately, not a single drop of soup was spilled

Hot soup in hand, Jaco sits down to eat a well needed meal.  As he ate the horrific sights he saw while trying to escape the chaos that was the rain-forest district run through his head, the gruesome memories are almost enough to make him feel sick.  The hot soup is gone within minutes and Jaco feels some strength return to him.

"My stash, i wonder if its still there"

Jaco then gets up to search the basement of the Z.P.D. for his supplies

The memories.. they were brutal. With the Rainforest district being ground zero of the outbreak, you were the first ones there on the scene. They didn't send enough officers, there were widespread panic as predators began to go feral and attack other animals, the very district built for them become their natural playground. It was even worse when the powers went out, the darkness was all-consuming and the paranoia and fear as every little shifts on leaves and branches felt like it could've been a predator ready to tackle you to the ground and tear your throats out.

Your partner never made it out from the initial 'Safe Zone.'. Oh it was a slaughter there, the infected was already inside, you've done what you could, but there were only so many bullets in the squad car. Even with your Agents training, you knew that it was time to bail. Your partner grabbed the shotgun from the car and told you that she'll cover your back. Well, she did. And now you're here, eating warm soup back at the HQ and she's not.

They'd taught you to keep your distance.. well, so much for that training.

Making your way to the basement of the Z.P.D. and to that little corner beside the boiler, you find that your stash is still there and it seems to still be unopened yet. The biometric scanner seems to still be working, and you've still remember your password for the stash. It took you less than a minute to unlock it.

With a soft hiss as the vacuum were quickly filled with air, the latches opens, revealing the contents inside.

What's in the box?

*thought to self*Can't believe I would leave it. Well, it's only a few blocks away. May as well go and grab it now.

I start walking back towards my office.

Your office wasn't far from the Z.P.D. You've walked from there to here, you can walk from here to there again without a problem. There's even less people walking around here thanks to food being served inside, though you think there may have been more bodybags.. but that could've easily been your imaginations.

You made your way back to your office without incident, the warm silence welcomed you again. It was so soon since you've left but you already felt nostalgia of your old life that you left behind only to return to within the same day. It was just too good. The smell, the lived-in feel, the familiarity, it felt like you could make your way around the room with your eyes closed and know exactly where everything is.

It is a good feeling.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Gersh66

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: April 01, 2016, 11:55:22 pm »

After coughing up a drop of soup that went down the wrong pipe.

Towers. Was that entry necessary? Whats wrong?

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: April 01, 2016, 11:56:31 pm »

Sup! You have no idea how glad I am to be here! Oh! The Perils of my imprisonment have left me... hungry. I hope you don't mind if I eat while we discuss... whatever we are here to discuss.

Sit down criss-cross applesauce and zig-zag my neck such that my head is the same height as everybody else.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Jalardos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: April 02, 2016, 12:18:10 am »

out of the container Jaco grabs his British DPM camoflage clothes

"This thing would have made hiding a hell of a lot easier back in the rain-forest district"

Jaco tells himslef as he takes off his tattered ZPD uniform and puts on his DPM oversuit.  The deer then picks up his semi-auto M14 battle rifle dressed up in a polymer stock and 20 round magazine, his LBE loded with spare mags and a canteen, a Star Super B pistol, medkit, and hangs his single filter painters respirator around his neck before walking back out to meet up with the bunny
« Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 03:48:12 am by Jalardos »

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #283 on: April 02, 2016, 04:11:54 am »

Tenno will review camera footage of the fight.
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: April 02, 2016, 07:41:53 am »

I kick the trash out of my way as I move towards the stairway. The dun coloring on the walls brought back some familiar feelings. This time the feeling meant nothing. The one person that feeling was for died in my arms mere days before the outbreak. She loved the wallpaper. And so did I. I walk up those incessantly whining stairs and turn left. My office was at the end of the hall on the left. The door groans in protest as I nudge it open. And there, sitting plain as day as it always was, my desk. I wander over to it, feeling a mix of regret for having to leave it, and a longing for the days past. I slide into my chair and open up the drawer.

"Come to papa." The cold steel of the flask bites against my paws. It never felt quite so light."Wait... What?! There's no liquor in it?" It was then that I notices the small bullet hole in the right corner. I hang my head, ears drooping in sadness as I realize that was going to be my final drink. And now it's gone. I slink off back to join the group back at base. The walk was just as sombre as always.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 44