Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 44

Author Topic: ZootopiaXThe Division Crossover game IC: A new beginning.  (Read 40914 times)

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ZootopiaXThe Division Crossover game IC 4/4: The Beginning of The End.
« Reply #255 on: March 27, 2016, 08:13:11 pm »

(So wait, why am I checking dead patients?)

(I assume it would be because you probably have no idea on their condition. You were taken hostage, after all.)

(that. It's a sad thing that they died, but now that you're in a hospital, you could might as well just loot some meds.)
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Gersh66

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: March 27, 2016, 08:27:04 pm »

(I assume it would be because you probably have no idea on their condition. You were taken hostage, after all.)

(that. It's a sad thing that they died, but now that you're in a hospital, you could might as well just loot some meds.)

(Ahhhhh gotcha.  The phrasing just sounded weird in my head.)

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: March 27, 2016, 08:43:11 pm »

(Ahhhhh gotcha.  The phrasing just sounded weird in my head.)

[Guess you can chalk up several cases of animalslaughter to the boars. :P ]

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: March 27, 2016, 08:56:29 pm »

Walk up to the ZPD and agent guys and say dramatically.

I have, after minutes of deliberation, decided to stick with you guys. I'm not good in a fight, but I think you will find my skills useful.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: March 28, 2016, 08:35:46 am »

Lear nods.

"Good to hear, we need every animal we can get."
Max avatar size is 80x80

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: March 28, 2016, 09:06:58 am »

Good! Yay!

Go back to the police department with them. On the way back, check all my rechargable batteries and recharge the ones that need to be recharged.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Gersh66

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: March 28, 2016, 09:26:31 am »

Seeing as my medical duties are no longer required here, I would also like to join you guys. I'd gladly lend a hand where ever needed.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: March 28, 2016, 04:33:38 pm »

Lear takes note of the hospital, hoping to come back someday and scavenge for supplies there. He leaves with the group and begins the trek back to base.
Max avatar size is 80x80

Jalardos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: March 30, 2016, 11:41:53 pm »

(is the game still alive?)
« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 01:10:20 am by Jalardos »

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #264 on: March 31, 2016, 12:55:03 am »

Tenno regroups with the others
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: March 31, 2016, 03:44:54 am »

The walk home from the Hospital was a somber one. Dead, abandoned patients hastily stuffed in bodybags, the overfilled morgue.. the hallway of somewhere that used to be so clean now so littered and abandoned.. The only fortune you can count on is the lack of stench, thanks to the freezing temperature.

You traveled back by yourselves, as the ZPD officers needed to stay to secure the food supplies as well as handle transporting them back to the Head Quarters. But whatever somber mood that have clouded over your mind would've been lifted nearly instantly by the time you returned, food was flowing. The soup kitchens both inside and outside of the ZPD Building itself are working, long lines of hungry but hopeful animals waiting in line for their turn like civilized animals as canned food are being opened and poured into a large common pot to be warmed up for everyone.

It might be just you, but the sense of dread were much, much lighter now when everyone have bowls of warm soup in their hands, some even have smiles on their faces. Especially the little ones.

By the time you got back inside, Chief Bogo was there himself to congratulates you. "Well done, Agents. I admit that I was skeptical at first about you types, but you've brought all these animals many days worth of much-needed food. And hearing from the officers that we sent? it must've been a damn fine sight to see." The water buffalo grinned. "Go get some food and have a rest, or not. The other one is up there in the situation room if you want to see her, she probably have some more things for you to do if you're up for it."

With a nod, he gives each one of you a heavy pat on the back, depending on your size, it could've felt like a firm friendly pat, to a too-hard pat that almost knock you onto your face.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 03:49:59 am by vkiNm »

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: March 31, 2016, 02:52:29 pm »

Lear walks over to the end of a soup kitchen line and lines up. Minus the explosion and misidentifications, the first mission went rather well. The food is back in the right hands and the gang members are presumably under arrest now. Arriving to the front of the line, the goat stops reflecting, grabs some food, sits down, and eats.
Max avatar size is 80x80

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: March 31, 2016, 03:47:09 pm »

Hunch over in order to fit under the roof. Wait patiently until I get my well-earned food. I haven't eaten for about 2 days, so immediately snarf down what I am given.

Jalardos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: March 31, 2016, 05:56:48 pm »

Jaco sits beside Lear, starving and exhausted as he has just made his way back to the police department after becoming stranded in the rain-forest district after the initial outbreak and ensuing chaos.  he looks down at the goats watch.

"you were activated, eh?  guess they forgot me".

Jaco then shows Lear his watch and badge.

"Oh ya the names Berek, Jaco Berek".
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 08:26:10 pm by Jalardos »

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: March 31, 2016, 07:30:19 pm »

"Nice to meet you Jaco. I'm Lear, Lear Dubois. As for activation, I wouldn't worry about it too much. You're probably part of a different wave. It took about a whole two weeks before me and some other guys got called up today."

The more Lear looks at the deer, the more he recognizes the signs of fatigue and hunger on Berek. The goat almost offers his bowl to the agent before realizing the bowl is devoid of soup.

"Hey, how about you go get some food right now? I'll still be here if you want to talk more."
Max avatar size is 80x80
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 44