Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 44

Author Topic: ZootopiaXThe Division Crossover game IC: A new beginning.  (Read 40936 times)

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
Re: ZootopiaXThe Division Crossover game IC 4/4: The Beginning of The End.
« Reply #210 on: March 24, 2016, 12:49:24 am »

(Just startled. Didn't have time to notice his watch.)

Oh! You're an agent too? I'm Steve Towers. This is Doc. He's also agent. The boars went that way. I need to get to the other building.

Go across the street to the opposite building, and get to my room, where my stash is kept.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Gersh66

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: March 24, 2016, 12:56:37 am »

I guess we got late invitations to the party.  I'm not much help with out my stash either.  I need to get to the hospital.  Is it safe enough for me to go alone?

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: March 24, 2016, 01:09:53 am »

(Just startled. Didn't have time to notice his watch.)

Oh! You're an agent too? I'm Steve Towers. This is Doc. He's also agent. The boars went that way. I need to get to the other building.

Go across the street to the opposite building, and get to my room, where my stash is kept.

You could have the Goat help push you over the wall and out the back wall.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #213 on: March 24, 2016, 01:49:22 am »

Tenno will listen to what is being said through his earpiece, "Can you relay everything being said to me?"
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: March 24, 2016, 09:06:46 am »

"Hold up guys. We need get you armed and linked up." The goat then tries to link them up to their network. "Tenno, it turns out the two hostages were Division agents. Hold on."

Lear sees the fallen boar inside of the garage. Walking closer, he realizes the animal is probably a gang member. He bends down and begins looting the incapacitated boar. "All I got is a SMG and a knife. Let's check around to see if there's anything in here."
---
EDIT: Added "tries to" to make more sense.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 11:20:10 am by StrawBarrel »
Max avatar size is 80x80

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: March 24, 2016, 10:02:15 am »

Sadly for you, the two newly recovered agents doesn't seems to be activated yet thus cannot link up with the network. They do have the watch, though. So they're probably real agents.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: March 24, 2016, 06:10:18 pm »

"Hey, since you guys aren't activated yet, I think you should stick with me." The goat says. He momentarily stops emptying the pockets of the downed animal to pull out his sheathed knife. "Like I said, all I got is this Uzi and knife, but I'm willing to hand over this knife and whatever we find in this garage. We gotta head over to the front gate and subdue your captors."
Max avatar size is 80x80

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: March 24, 2016, 07:23:20 pm »

Thanks. It's been months since I've used a knife. I prefer a nice old-fashioned taser myself. I know I have one of those in my supplies.

Take the knife.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: March 24, 2016, 08:30:14 pm »

Wouldjya look at that. Division agents. Hostages. Massacre in progress. This day just keeps getting better. Oh and what floor are you guys on? There ain't no rooftop access up here, so I'll make one. Better make sure you're clear of the top floor.

I pull the pin on one of the grenades and toss it in the center of the roof. I take cover behind a small metal vent.
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: March 24, 2016, 08:34:29 pm »

I pull the pin on one of the grenades and toss it in the center of the roof.
((RIP Lear  :'())

EDIT: In all seriousness, that sounds dangerous, at least to me.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 08:36:23 pm by StrawBarrel »
Max avatar size is 80x80

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: March 24, 2016, 09:08:27 pm »

((We are raiding an armed group in an unfamiliar building with the high possibility of death by gunshot. A grenade explosion probably won't be energetic enough to break through the roof, let alone kill you through it.unless you are hit by the rubble.))
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

Gersh66

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: March 24, 2016, 09:17:17 pm »

"Hey, since you guys aren't activated yet, I think you should stick with me." The goat says. He momentarily stops emptying the pockets of the downed animal to pull out his sheathed knife. "Like I said, all I got is this Uzi and knife, but I'm willing to hand over this knife and whatever we find in this garage. We gotta head over to the front gate and subdue your captors."

Fair enough.  I'll hang with you. Picks up big wrench from a shelf Guess this is better than nothing.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: March 24, 2016, 09:18:52 pm »

There was a sudden explosion as debris and pieces of jagged concrete explodes downwards into the garage area, kicking up smoke everywhere. Some loose pieces flew for Alexander, but the metal vent proves sufficient cover. You've now made a sizable hole on the roof!

The explosion also seems to have startled the boars, they turned around just for a second, and it was enough of a mistake to cost one of their own lives as the ZPD Officers began firing up at them from their cover, no doubt believing that things have just gone loud.

Gunfire filled the streets!

The Agents downstairs didn't get hurt, but you're pretty sure that the captive boar have just been crushed under all that.. he might've survived, though. Boars are tough.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 09:22:18 pm by vkiNm »

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: March 24, 2016, 09:24:23 pm »

Stay hidden, ambush any hostile who comes through the door.

Gersh66

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: March 24, 2016, 09:50:57 pm »

Stay hidden, ambush any hostile who comes through the door.

Me and Towers will hide by the door.  When they come in, we'll thrash them. Lear will be there to back us up.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 44