Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 44

Author Topic: ZootopiaXThe Division Crossover game IC: A new beginning.  (Read 40949 times)

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ZootopiaXThe Division Crossover game IC 4/4: The Beginning of The End.
« Reply #165 on: March 22, 2016, 03:48:47 pm »

The ZPD Nods all around before they take seats on available surfaces.

"Right." Ritter begins up. "I'm going to guess that even if they had sold some food, there's still going to be a lot of boxes left. There's eight of us here and we may be able to carry it all, but it might not be very safe to do that without anyone watching over our backs. And definitely not feasible to sneak out neither. We could try convincing them to do the right thing and have them help us carry the food back, that would be the best case scenario, though I'm not sure if anyone is charismatic enough to do that. And of course, you guys could hit them like the special force that you are, wipe everyone out and then we can call in some ZPD Heavies to help us carry the goods back to the HQ as well as giving the population a message. Don't become bandits, else you're going to get krumped."

He finishes laying out the possible plans.
You could always make up your own, of course. What would you do?
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: March 22, 2016, 06:38:10 pm »

The goat strokes his beard as he stares at a ceiling corner. Soon he turns to face the group.

"How about this? We combine all three of those elements: stealth, diplomacy, and hard hitting." Lear proposes. "We enter the compound covertly to surprise them. Once we come in contact, order them drop their weapons and surrender. If anyone attacks, we fight back. Pretty much like what happened downstairs. I'm not too keen on law enforcement procedures myself, but that sounds like pretty standard stuff that we can apply here."
Max avatar size is 80x80

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: March 22, 2016, 08:09:34 pm »

"Well. While I agree with that, we should still try to convince them to surrender the food to us. If that fails we switch to demands. When we reach that point we go with Lear's plan. We could also start a fire fight out here as a distraction. Once again though, diplomacy first, killing later
 If they shoot, then we shoot back.

"Still, I don't want to be seen as a cold blooded killer. Or a merc. And we want the people back at base to feel safe, they shouldn't know who killed these guys. It would make us seem like a bunch of killers."
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: March 22, 2016, 08:12:16 pm »

"Well, Word's going to travel. Plus you'll be seen with ZPD Officers, so that's not going to take rocket engineers to decide where you guys are from. Now, I'm not telling you to kill all the witness, of course. We'll have problems if you do that." Ritters warned.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: March 22, 2016, 08:15:51 pm »

"I never said nothing about killing the witnesses. I assume that once the shooting starts, if it does indeed start, most animals will hunker down or get as far away from the gunfire as possible. Most likely there won't be witnesses."
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #170 on: March 22, 2016, 08:16:34 pm »

"I'll try not to kill any good guys."
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: March 22, 2016, 08:31:20 pm »

"Right." The ZPD Wolf officer nodded. "Sorry if I sound paranoid, it's just that you government types with the whole 'By any means necessary' permission card sounds like someone who'll bring you out the back and shoot you in the head if you so much as look at them wrong."

"Dude, they're going to drag you out the back and shoot you in the head if you don't stop talking like that." Wolford warned.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #172 on: March 22, 2016, 08:32:47 pm »

"I don't need to drag anyone anywhere, and a meter of concrete won't stop me either"
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: March 22, 2016, 08:42:40 pm »

"I may be dubious, but I don't kill for no reason. Otherwise, I'd have already gone over and killed a few of them already. The least you could do is, I dunno, be more creative about how you think it would be done."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: March 22, 2016, 08:46:45 pm »

Ritters nod to that. "Alright, so we'll do your plan then. Me, Wolford and Officer Tusky here will head to the front door and ask that they surrender the food, then move to demand. Saying that reinforcements is already on the way, while Adams stays in this room with the rifle to help give us supporting fire in case things goes bad. And you guys head to the back, sneak in, locate the food and then pop out to make the negotiations be even more in our favor. If they start shooting, we waste them and arrest the survivors. How's that sounds?"

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: March 22, 2016, 08:53:20 pm »

"Sounds good to me."

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: March 22, 2016, 09:10:42 pm »

Lear nods in agreement.
Max avatar size is 80x80

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: March 22, 2016, 09:58:56 pm »

"You catch that, Tenno?"

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #178 on: March 22, 2016, 10:20:15 pm »

"Ayup"

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: March 22, 2016, 10:28:52 pm »

With the plan set, the ZPD officers sans Adams all leave for downstairs. They'll be trying to head to the front gate to talk to the Boars, allowing you to sneak in.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 44