Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: A More Mundane World - Development Thread  (Read 4599 times)

StupidElves

• Bay Watcher
  • I coveted that wind, I suppose.
    • View Profile
Re: A More Mundane World - Before Release Development Thread
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2016, 07:25:00 pm »

PTW, I can't wait to dissect this mod when it comes out so that I can have the various human civs along with fantasy things. Because I mainly wnat this mod for more unique legends mode :P

In all seriousness, this should be awesome.
Accidentally made over 5000 copper maces once. I have no idea how that happened.

GENERATION 29:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2016, 10:04:50 pm »

So I'm experiencing a couple minor problems.  I have input the Plains Republic (Roman Republic basis), the Desert Exiles (Somewhat replacement for Raiders), and the Tundra Coast (Partial Nordic Basis) civilizations, but a couple slight problems have cropped up.  The population of the final massively outweighs the populations of the former in both battles and total civilization population.  I have no idea why.  Secondly, the position of Consul in the Plains Republic civilization never seems to get filled, and I am uncertain how to change this.  Here's the current state of the raw files.  Can someone tell me what I screwed up in the entity files to result in this large disparity and the consul position not being filled?
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

pikachu17

• Bay Watcher
  • PADORU PADORU
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2016, 11:06:42 am »

just remove the body_rcp.txt to remove forgotten beasts,demons, and vampires(all randomized creatures and interactions)
Sigtext!
dwarf 4tress from scratch
The Pikachu revolution!
Thank you NatureGirl19999 for the avatar switcher at http://signavatar.com

A warforged bard named Gender appears and says"Hello. I am a social construct."

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2016, 11:23:51 am »

just remove the body_rcp.txt to remove forgotten beasts,demons, and vampires(all randomized creatures and interactions)

That's a worse idea than what I did.  If you do that you get an error of absolutely every single missing part.  With what I did, errors only have one of them to deal with and it still removes the ability for them to generate.
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

pikachu17

• Bay Watcher
  • PADORU PADORU
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2016, 11:28:16 am »

That's a worse idea than what I did.  If you do that you get an error of absolutely every single missing part.  With what I did, errors only have one of them to deal with and it still removes the ability for them to generate.
what did you do?
Sigtext!
dwarf 4tress from scratch
The Pikachu revolution!
Thank you NatureGirl19999 for the avatar switcher at http://signavatar.com

A warforged bard named Gender appears and says"Hello. I am a social construct."

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2016, 11:31:36 am »

what did you do?

Get rid of just one of them.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: A More Mundane World - Development Thread
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2016, 03:07:23 pm »

Created a release/feature list thread.  Realized I could have just moved this thread to that subforum and modified the OP of this one there, but that thought came after I already made the thread.  By the way, has anyone determined what I had done that is causing the issues I listed as having?
Pages: 1 [2]