Who should run the universe?

Umbramor
Mira
Digita
Cyrus
Tebya's un named child
Blue's box

Pages: 1 ... 397 398 [399] 400 401 ... 457

Author Topic: Divine War IC (RTD God game) Accepting new players 7/9 Battle of the Ages  (Read 181329 times)

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile

(3) Dorian cannot be found (5) Magnus how ever is. (2) Victoroy isn't distracted as is grim
No sig yet

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

((he's still talking to Pharos))
Black lives matter.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile

"I didn't think three player pong would work, but you showed me!"

"Wow. She's even better than you, Atlas."

"Shut it. She's a god."

Natura's eyes narrow. He becomes deadly serious.

"Valosh should be mine. He should be all mine. But then you came along, and filled his mind with the thoughts of heterosexuality. I wanted to live happily with him. I wanted him all to myself. I wanted to walk on the beaches with him, take him to coffee shops.

You stole that from me. You're nothing better than a thief.
"

Digita is mentally prodding Atigid into action. She orders Ironheart to fire the solar cannon AND the non-divinity stone railgun at Terra, to test if that will change things.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Shut it. She's a god."

"Valosh should be mine. He should be all mine. But then you came along, and filled his mind with the thoughts of heterosexuality. I wanted to live happily with him. I wanted him all to myself. I wanted to walk on the beaches with him, take him to coffee shops.

"

Digita is mentally prodding Atigid into action. She orders Ironheart to fire the solar cannon AND the non-divinity stone railgun at Terra, to test if that will change things.
(5) Nothing happens.

Pharos is still not changing his mind
No sig yet

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Screw it. It's not or never.

Lleidr, Natura, Atigid, Ordo, Entropid, Perditio, and Politicus; to me. We shall all ensure that the payload reaches its destination.
"

((Wouldn't a five be a success?))
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

Then Eleidr leaves.
Black lives matter.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile

"Shut it. She's a god."

"

"....you said nothing! I would have happily backed off in fact at the start I wasn't even being serious!

"Ping pong circulate!"
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Assist me in creating a shield around the payload until it arrives, and dispelling any shield created by our foes.

Should this fail, the divinity stone may still have the power to pierce.
"

"For a long time, I didn't know either. I just thought what I had for him was respect for creating me. It has since blossomed into more.

But he has created whelps with you. He will never love me.
"

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Screw it. It's not or never.

Lleidr, Natura, Atigid, Ordo, Entropid, Perditio, and Politicus; to me. We shall all ensure that the payload reaches its destination.
"

((Wouldn't a five be a success?))
you wanted to know if something bad would happen, they will only stop it if its world ending
No sig yet

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((But it was world-ending; if I hit Terra with a railgun round, and it was a five, and they did not interfere... would the planet still be there?))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile

"Assist me in creating a shield around the payload until it arrives, and dispelling any shield created by our foes.

Should this fail, the divinity stone may still have the power to pierce.
"

"For a long time, I didn't know either. I just thought what I had for him was respect for creating me. It has since blossomed into more.

But he has created whelps with you. He will never love me.
"
"That's... Not how love works Valosh already loves you. "

" WooHOO!"
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Hey! Don't put words in my mouth!"

"I, unfortunately, doubt that.

This has been fun. But I must go. Digita is calling me. It pains me to leave Valosh when he's in such an.... advantageous position, but alas, I must.

Have a nice day.
"

Natura, and the four of Valosh's pantheon who betrayed him, arrive to Digita. They all, along with Digita, prepare to cast a shield around the bullet to ensure it reaches its destination.

"Lleidr, you assist. Atigid, snap out of it. If we succeed, I'll play pong with all three of you later."

"Technically we're one now."

"Four player pong? Impossible! But yet, so intriguing!"

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((But it was world-ending; if I hit Terra with a railgun round, and it was a five, and they did not interfere... would the planet still be there?))
(yes)

(4) a shield is made

(3) a door swallow's it and throws it back
No sig yet

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((It is a very ambiguous term. What is "It"? Is the "It" the divinity stone shell I did not fire? Is it the shield I have just created? Is it the shell fired at Terra?))

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((all of the shells heading for the planet
No sig yet
Pages: 1 ... 397 398 [399] 400 401 ... 457