Who should run the universe?

Umbramor
Mira
Digita
Cyrus
Tebya's un named child
Blue's box

Pages: 1 ... 393 394 [395] 396 397 ... 457

Author Topic: Divine War IC (RTD God game) Accepting new players 7/9 Battle of the Ages  (Read 181375 times)

Atian the Elephantman God

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Atleast they'll die trying!"

"Fredegar will destroy them with Atian!"

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile

Tebya appears.
Back off now."
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile

Valosh sees Atian's soldiers. Good, he thinks. Something to help him blow off some steam. He goes primal and begins decimating the enemy forces. In his reckless and fury-driven assault, he begins to attack Tebyans as well.

"Atigid. Look at me. Trust me. This plan will work. The universe will be better because of it.

The version of you that lost the game told me something. She told me to stop destroying. And I am following her advice. Whilst I may be physically destroying the moon, I am creating a better universe for everyone. For the children we might each one day have.
"
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Are you sure that's what I said I feel I would said more.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"You stated that I should stop destroying. You then went on to complain about the way the game ended. You also requested I store your memory banks after the deletion of that version of you. I still have them saved, but quarantined.

Just help me on this. I will do the plan regardless at this point. If you don't help me, the chance that I die from Umbramor and Cyrus raises at least sixty percent.
"
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile

Valosh sees Atian's soldiers. Good, he thinks. Something to help him blow off some steam. He goes primal and begins decimating the enemy forces. In his reckless and fury-driven assault, he begins to attack Tebyans as well.

"Atigid. Look at me. Trust me. This plan will work. The universe will be better because of it.

The version of you that lost the game told me something. She told me to stop destroying. And I am following her advice. Whilst I may be physically destroying the moon, I am creating a better universe for everyone. For the children we might each one day have.
"
[[3]vs[4]
Atians army crumbles
No sig yet

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Valosh, absorbed by his violent rage, continues to slay all nearby targets. Namely, the Tebyians. He does not even register the difference in his targets.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Valosh, absorbed by his violent rage, continues to slay all nearby targets. Namely, the Tebyians. He does not even register the difference in his targets.
(2) Tebya calms you
No sig yet

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"... I'm sorry. I went too far. I'm a little unstable right now. And actually, I'm very tired. I think I'm just going to sit down a minute..."

Valosh lies down on the soft grass.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Relax Valosh we killed em."
"I feel like I would asked you to not kill anyone or something along those lines."

Atian the Elephantman God

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Atian lights up the Tebyans in flames and Fredegar uses The Divine Kings Blade to cut down any Tebyan that survive.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"... surprisingly not. I think the simulation changed you a little. You were very...violent In it. Yandere levels of violence. You tried to kill several people to save me, or at least the simulated representation of me.

But I think that the simulation version of you was even wiser than you. She was able to recognize that sometimes, sacrifices must be made for the greater good.
"

Valosh just stares up at the sky. His golden eyes shimmer with tears.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

Lleidr doesn't seem to know what Digita meant.
Black lives matter.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"the simulated version of me was stupid then because it certainly wasn't wise."

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Atian lights up the Tebyans in flames and Fredegar uses The Divine Kings Blade to cut down any Tebyan that survive.
(1) a child kicks u in the nuts
No sig yet
Pages: 1 ... 393 394 [395] 396 397 ... 457