Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 133 134 [135] 136 137 ... 146

Author Topic: You are a Monster RTD - Epilogues  (Read 294658 times)

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Monster RTD - Turn 72 -With a Google Doc!-
« Reply #2010 on: March 09, 2017, 01:51:54 am »

"Works for me. You can have the corpses. I just need to save my friend first."

"Kokaun, Barag, let's go. The rodents will let us leave. Help me get Brown out of here. No blob left behind."

All my parts should finish off the Miraglions they are inside, then rejoin me so we can leave. Especially the part in the one attacking Brown. If my parts don't finish the job, kill the one attacking Brown, then call my parts back amd leave with the group. Help Brown leave if necessary.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2011 on: March 09, 2017, 05:23:22 am »

((how many players are currently on the forest? Are the sylvarians still alive?))
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.
« Reply #2012 on: March 10, 2017, 07:43:40 am »

I Think that you should have be able to access your true body and therefore I am to find the key for you

Go to the Epsilon controlled area and try find the key

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2013 on: March 10, 2017, 10:14:20 am »

((how many players are currently on the forest? Are the sylvarians still alive?))
I've met a group in the forest and there is still resistance to the invaders.
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2014 on: March 12, 2017, 08:28:36 pm »

((Stealth bump. Hey, Nakeen. Since YAAM came back along with you, what are the chances of Rise of the Monstrous Kingdom coming back as well?))
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2015 on: March 12, 2017, 08:49:12 pm »

((Stealth bump. Hey, Nakeen. Since YAAM came back along with you, what are the chances of Rise of the Monstrous Kingdom coming back as well?))
(Nakeen has been offline for half a week. I think something may have come up barring him from access again.)
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2016 on: March 12, 2017, 09:05:31 pm »

look around for dead animals/humans/monsters? (I've 100% forgotten what was going on, and am going in the most basic direction I can.)
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2017 on: March 12, 2017, 09:27:05 pm »

Low currently, my schedule is still too packed for me to handle 2 full RTDs :/

Hopefully the turn should be up by tomorrow. Sorry for the delay!

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2018 on: March 12, 2017, 09:55:23 pm »

((No problem. When the GM comes out to give us reasons behind the delays and whatnot, it makes them hugely more excusable! Man, you should've seen what a shitshow Cross ⭐ Reverse turned out to be. I just kinda abandoned that. :P ))
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2019 on: March 12, 2017, 10:06:12 pm »

((No problem. When the GM comes out to give us reasons behind the delays and whatnot, it makes them hugely more excusable! Man, you should've seen what a shitshow Cross ⭐ Reverse turned out to be. I just kinda abandoned that. :P ))
((Never heard of that one, it makes me curious.
Also further delay incoming, I decided to update the "master sheet" and further complete the world not available to players. It will make future turns much, much faster.))

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2020 on: March 12, 2017, 11:39:15 pm »

((Sweet!

Cross ⭐ Reverse was basically anime: the forum game. A lot of people had a lot of cool characters and it was gonna be great. Then I and the other guys just kinda abandoned it.))
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2021 on: March 13, 2017, 05:16:40 am »

((I think I have updated Excel file with all recent monsters and changes.
Sadly, but I don't have enough time and focus right now to complete my ambitious plan of writing player stories and bestiary as well. It might come in the future, but for now features are frozen. Player Characters, Companions and interesting NPC would be kept relatively up-to-date. Some NPC and their backstories might be missing, though.

While reading all the info, I got quite interested in Draklings group, as they have immense potential in them.
TankKit, while taking traits that speed up their progress will be great, they should be able to evolve on their own, provided with enough essence (references to them being born recently from much bigger dragons are aplenty; most NPC players met had an ability to evolve, albeit at a slower rate). Only thing mostly up to you would be the problem of essence sharing. You can decide which companions you want to be the strongest and either to accumulate power for a few or spread it evenly for everyone. Best of luck with your hunt!

PS. I realize that I miss Dahak and his insane plans...))
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 05:44:56 am by Sarrak »
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2022 on: March 18, 2017, 03:39:32 pm »

Bad luck. There is a power outage where I live, so I probably won't be able to finish the turn today. Hopefully the power comes back soon.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2023 on: March 18, 2017, 03:49:11 pm »

Bad luck. There is a power outage where I live, so I probably won't be able to finish the turn today. Hopefully the power comes back soon.
If there's a power outage how did you type this post?
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2024 on: March 18, 2017, 03:53:00 pm »

If there's a power outage how did you type this post?

The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be....unnatural.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!
Pages: 1 ... 133 134 [135] 136 137 ... 146